By The Han River #12

By the Han River

You smiled. That sweet smile that Yesung would always looked forward to after each tiring and long day.

 

He held your hand and kept it with both of his.

 

YS: If you want, i can wait for you. Until your debut. Let's just stay like this. Me loving you, you loving me. With no commitment if you want.

 

Upon hearing this, that day with Ms. Kim in the elevator suddenlt flashed in your mind.

 

Y: Wait. Ms. Kim told me that I can have a relationship.  But I have to keep it a secret to everyone.

YS: are you suggesting for a secret relationship?

 

You felt embarassed and so you answered him quickly in a defensive tone.

 

Y:hah!no!i'm just telling what sh--

 

Yesung cut you off by placing his finger on your philtrums again. This time you wondered why you are loving it while his other Super Junior brothers are hating it and considered it as creepy.

 

YS: but I like it. *showing you his evil grin*

 

You couldn't believe that aside from mimicking Sungmin, his stares could also be as evil as kyuhyun's and as nasty as heechul's.

 

Then you suddenly felt his lips on your forehead making your cheeks hot.

 

Y:does this mean?

YS:yes. this means WE.

Y: but i thought you--

YS: why do you always have the opposite of my thoughts ha?

 

You laughed at his answer. You hugged him tight.

 

Y: gomawo oppa. saranghae.

YS:for what? i should be the one thanking you. for showing up and making me happy. I never thought that i could love a fan this much. *he laughed*

 

You hit him and laughed with him as well. He kissed you on your forehead again down to your cheeks. But stopped when he realized that he was about to kiss you on the lips. Your excitement came crushing down when he just stared at you. Obviously, you were waiting for this.

 

YS: i'm sorry love. i'm reserving our first kiss on your debut. can you wait a little to taste my lips?

 

He said while his lips and of course teasing you. You punched him on his stomach lightly letting him fake a hurting stomach and mouthed "ow". Then you hugged him again. this time, he hugged you tighter.

 

Y: Of course I can. how about you?

YS: Actually, I'm having second thoughts about it.

 

Then he surprisely brushed his lips with yours. This lasted for only a second. Then he looked at you.

 

YS:Let's have the longer one on your debut..

Y:hmm? sure?

YS:well..let's have it later.

 

You let out a big laugh while he took some fireworks and lighted it. He handed you two sticks while he's hands were placed on your waist. He raised his hand that was holding the fireworks.

 

YS: this is for my girlfriend slash future kpop idol slash wife.

 

You just smiled and raised your hand too. And together you continued to enjoy the night and be entartained with the dancing lights with the Han River as the witness of your love.