First Kiss - Luhan

KPop Oneshots: On The Random! {Requests Closed!}

 Requested By Eliiana!


 

You and your boyfriend Luhan have been dating for four months now, but the two of you haven’t even kissed yet. Sure you had all the other skinships with each other, but it felt like something was missing. You wanted Luhan to make the first move, and when you talked to him about it, he simply turned his head away or changed the subject. Apparently, kissing was a sensitive topic for him. At this moment, the two of you were out on a date, watching a romantic comedy. You had your arm linked with his, resting your head on his shoulder. Occasionally, he would look down at you and smile, before returning his attention to the screen. Soon, the movie was over and the two of you walked out of the movie theater hand in hand. “Ready to go home Jagi?” he asked. “Yes,” you nodded. So he walked you all the way home, talking about the movie.

As the two of you reached the front door of your apartment, he made you turn to face him. “I had a wonderful time today jagiya. I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?” Luhan said, taking your face in his hands. You were hoping then in there he would finally kiss you, but instead, he gave you a hug. You sighed inwardly, hugging him back. “Sleep well. I love you,” he whispered before letting you go. “I love you too,” you smiled gently. He waited until you got inside your apartment before leaving. ~ The next morning, you were eating breakfast, when suddenly, your phone rang. You raised an eyebrow as you looked at the unknown number before picking it up. “Hello?” you answered. “________-ah, it’s Taemin,” a male voice on the other end responded. “Taemin? Oh my gosh, how are you?” you asked, excited to hear from him. “I’m well, and you?” Taemin asked.

“I’m well too.” You replied, sitting down. “Good. Well listen, I have some free time on my hands and I was wondering if maybe we could get together and catch up like the good old days?” He suggested. “That’d be great! When do you want to meet?” you asked. “Today, at the mall around 11?” Taemin wondered. “Sure, I’ll see you there,” You agreed before hanging up. You jumped and squealed in your chair like a little kid, excited to see Taemin for the first time in six months. Finishing breakfast, you rushed to your room to take a shower and get dressed. After fixing your hair, you grabbed your keys, phone and purse and headed out the door. You walked into the mall in search of Taemin. He was standing nearby, waving you down. You waved back, jogging towards his direction. Both of you embraced each other tightly, excited to see each other.

So you and Taemin explored the mall as if the two of you were on some sort of adventure. You would take turns trying on accessories and taking selcas of everything you tried on. You were walking into the next store together, but little did you know, Luhan was nearby entering a jewelry store. You and Taemin continued your exploration, walking out of the store sooner than expected because there was nothing you liked. At the same time, Luhan was walking out of the jewelry store and saw you and Taemin together, entering another store. His smile turned into a frown as his heart jumped at the sight. Suddenly, a fire set off inside of him. He walked quickly to the store you and Taemin were in and stood there for a moment as he watched the two of you discussing the items on the shelf. He stormed over, grabbing your arm.

You turned to see him pulling you closer. “Luhan, what-“ before you could finish, his lips crashed against yours, immediately taking the form of a passionate kiss. He finally pulled away, leaving you speechless. Luhan turned to Taemin, giving him an evil stare. “This is MY girlfriend, so you stay away from her, got that?” Luhan said firmly. “Luhan, wait a minute,” You protested, putting a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at you with sadness in his eyes. “Are you leaving me jagiya? Is that it? Are you leaving me after everything I’ve done for you?” he asked, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. “Luhan, Taemin is my cousin.” You assured him. “Glad to know you can protect her,” Taemin said, offering a small smile. Luhan apologized, and Taemin realized it was time for him to leave. “See you later _________-ah,” he waved, leaving you and Luhan alone. “I have something for you jagiya,” Luhan said, pulling out a black box.

You took it from him and opened it to reveal a silver band with a small diamond in the middle. “Luhan, this is beautiful,” you gasped. He took the box from you and pulled out the ring. Then he took your hand and said. “I, Luhan, promise to be a faithful boyfriend to you. I promise to protect you, cherish you, and love you with all my heart. I promise to respect you and honor you always. Jagiya, will you accept this promise ring?” Luhan asked, looking deep into your eyes. Your eyes widened in shock and surprise at his sincerity. “Yes, I accept,” you nodded. He slid the ring on your finger and kissed you deeply. He broke the kiss, removing a strand of hair from your face. “By the way, what took you so long?” you asked, remembering how he kissed you infront of Taemin earlier. “Sorry jagi. I’ve just been so shy and unsure of how to kiss you.” He admitted. You smiled, pulling him in for a sweet, tender kiss.