Destiny? -Seungho

KPop Oneshots: On The Random! {Requests Closed!}

 

Requested by Mermaid_Monkey13!

 


 

You were sitting in a café quietly reading. You sometimes spent your mornings like this if you had nothing else to do. Deciding to leave since more people were coming in, you put your book in your purse and grabbed your empty coffee cup. As soon as you were putting it in the trash, someone knocked you down, causing your book to fall out of your purse. “Are you alright?” you heard a voice ask. You looked up to see a very handsome man right in front of your eyes. “Yes, I’m fine,” you replied, almost mesmerized by his looks. He helped you to your feet and picked up your book. “Here, I think you dropped this,” he said, handing it to you. “I’m Seungho, by the way,” He introduced himself. “Nice to meet you. I’m ________,” you introduced yourself. “What a pretty name,” He smiled. “Thank you.” You bowed graciously. “How about I buy you coffee sometime?” Seungho asked. “Sure,” you agreed.

So you left the café, pretty excited to know that you met a guy, but you were having doubts about it. You returned to your home, putting your purse in its usual place. You changed into yoga pants and a pink tank top, putting on a navy blue hoodie. You grabbed your ipod and put on some tennis, heading out for a quick run. The sun was bright, but it wasn’t too hot because the light breeze was cutting off the heat. As you made your run, you couldn’t help but to think of what happened with Seungho. Your mind was still giving you doubts. ~ The next morning you were on your way to the café a little later than usual. Your book was in your purse, because you were going to the counter to order some iced coffee. As you made your way to the entrance, Seungho was walking up at the same time. “________, right?” he asked. “Yes,” you nodded. “I guess it was fate,” Seungho smiled. After taking your seats with coffee, you and Seungho began to talk.

“I’m really glad I ran into you again. I know we’re still getting to know each other, but I feel like, we’re destined to be together. Everything that I’ve learned about you so far says that you’re my ideal girl. I’m sorry for coming off like this so soon,” Seungho said, lowering his head. “Well, that’s really nice and all Seungho, but I don’t believe in destiny,” you told him forwardly. “You don’t believe in destiny?” Seungho asked, confusion striking his face. You simply nodded. “You see, my last boyfriend said the same thing, and well, he turned out to be a nightmare. Ever since then, I’ve never believed in destiny,” You replied, ashamed to look at him. Seungho was shocked. So the two of you continued to get know each other, and even shared a couple of laughs. You agreed to exchange numbers with Seungho, and just stay friends. “Thank you for understanding my situation Seungho. I’m sorry I had to reject you like that,” you said.

But every day since then, you’ve been running into Seungho in different places, like the movies, the mall, even the bookstore. Today, you were back at the café, and strangely, Seungho wasn’t there. You knew Seungho would come to the café at almost the same time you were leaving or if you were just getting there. Instead of going to sit and read, you decided to check the bookstore. He wasn’t there either. “This is weird. Why am I looking for him all of a sudden? Could it be that I like him? No, no this can’t be it…” you thought long and hard as to where you thought Seungho might be. But as you walked out of the bookstore, it began to rain. You tried sprinting to your house, but the sidewalk was too slippery, so you had to walk briskly. Suddenly, a strong hand gripped your arm and snatched you into an alley. “Give me your money!” The boy demanded. He had a knife in his hand. “Leave her alone!” It was Seungho, who came over and knocked the boy flat on his face. “Come on, let’s get out of here,” Seungho said, grabbing your wrist.

He took you to his dorm, which was close by. As he helped you to dry off, he began talking. “Now do you believe in destiny?” he asked. You turned to face him, looking him in the eyes. “We’ve been running into each other a lot this week. And I don’t think it’s out of sheer coincidence. Like I said, my heart tells me you are the one,” Seungho said. You could see the sincerity in his eyes. He meant every word he said. “After not finding you at the café, I was worried. But you saved my life, and that is worth trying destiny for,” you told him. He smiled, leaning in, kissing you passionately.