Die Without You -N

KPop Oneshots: On The Random! {Requests Closed!}

Requested By: Juliet Cheng!


 

Cha Hakyeon lay in the hospital bed, his body almost seeming lifeless. He had been that way for the last three months, and nothing had changed. The sun was shining through the blinds in his room, and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of his heart monitor. On his table was a bouquet of flowers, a get well card and two balloons. Soon, the door opened. A young woman appeared, and she stepped inside. Closing the door, she approached N’s bedside, taking a seat in the chair nearby. “N oppa, it’s me, Eunwoon-ah,” Jung Eunwoon began. She was Leo’s younger sister, inhabiting long jet black hair and Leo’s piercing dark eyes. “Oppa, I have something I want to say to you, something I’ve been meaning to say for a very long time now,” Eunwoon went on. She played with her fingers, taking a deep breath before looking back up at N.

-3 Months Earlier-

Eunwoon was at the dorm, talking with Ravi and Hongbin. Leo and N were in the next room, arguing. “I don’t like the idea of you being with Eunwoon, I don’t like it at all!” Leo fumed. “You don’t understand! I love her!” N protested. “The last thing you will do, is to make my sister fall for you, because I won’t stand for it,” Leo shot. “Leo-ah, you know I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her!” N snapped, tears threatening to fall from his face. “Like hell you won’t! And I’m going to prevent that,” Leo replied calmly. N punched the wall nearby, hot tears streaming down his face. “I’m sorry Hakyeon, but you’re not good enough for her,” Leo finished, walking out of the room. Eunwoon looked up to see Leo walking towards her. “Is everything alright hyung?” asked Hongbin. “It’s fine,” Leo muttered, sitting down on the couch. Soon, N walked out with a jacket on, headed towards the door. “N oppa, are you going somewhere?” Eunwoon asked.

“Yes, I’ll be back later,” He replied, not looking back. After fixing his shoes, he walked out the door. N knew he shouldn’t be doing what he was about to do, but he was going to anyway. “Hyung, did something happen with you and N hyung?” asked Ravi. “It’s none of your business.” Leo spat softly. “It is our business, what if N hyung is going out drinking again?” Ravi asked. Leo sighed, but remained silent. ~ N sat at the bar, downing shots like there was no tomorrow. His phone was nearby, ringing. Ravi was calling, but N didn’t bother to pick it up. He asked the bartender to just let him have the bottle, because he was going to continuously pour some shots. N knew that getting drunk was not the best way of easing his pain, but he simply couldn’t help it. Drinking helped him to calm down, and most of the time helped him forget. But by the time N downed majority of the bottle, he paid the bartender and left, not even stumbling.

His phone rang again and he checked to see who was calling, only to see Ravi’s picture on the caller ID. He ignored it once again, putting his phone back in his pocket and walked to his car. He drove down the street pretty well for starters, but when he got to the highway, that was another problem. There were plenty of cars out still to say the least, but N felt his vision getting blurry and his eyes getting heavy. He was really starting to look like a sick dog. He continued to drive, his vision get blurrier and his eyes getting heavier with each passing moment. He blinked, trying to see, but things continued to get worse. He managed to make it up the road where the dorm was, but suddenly out. His car sped straight down the road, thanks to his foot smashing the gas pedal, and the front end crashed into a light post, causing the car to be totaled.  ~The VIXX members including Eunwoon were racing down the hallway of the emergency area, desperate to hear any news on N. “Excuse me,” Leo said, approaching the nurse’s desk. “Can I help you?” a nurse asked, looking up. “Can you tell me any information about Cha Hakyeon please?” Leo asked. “I’m sorry, he’s still in emergency right now. The doctor will be with you shortly.” The nurse replied. Leo slammed his fist on the counter, turning away from the desk. It was two hours before the doctor came. “I’m afraid I have some bad news,” the doctor said as he spoke. Everyone stood up.

“I’m afraid Hakyeon has fallen into a coma. There’s no telling when he will wake up, especially since he crashed dead on into a light post, head first. All we can do now is just wait.” The doctor stated. “Thank you,” Leo spoke, giving a ninety degree bow. Eunwoon couldn’t believe it. She clutched her chest, as if her heart was ready to explode to a thousand pieces, and not the good way. Tears began to form, and she took off running down the hall. Leo watched her leave, and cursed under his breath. He knew what happened to N was his fault. Eunwoon ran as far as her legs could carry her, stopping at a small park. Sitting down on a bench nearby, she began to cry her eyes out. “Oppa, please wake up soon,” Eunwoon whispered between sobs. She continued to cry, her heart in so much pain.

-Present Day-

So now here she was, three months later. Every day she came to see N, staying by his side and talking to him. However, the doctors have thought about pulling the plug if he didn’t wake up by the end of the week. But Eunwoon couldn’t let that happen. She wouldn’t allow it. For an entire month after the accident she stayed depressed, and the thought of losing N would only make things worse. “Oppa, there’s something I have to tell you. It’s something I’ve been wanting to say for a really long time now,” Eunwoon began, playing with her fingers. Looking back at N, she took a deep breath before continuing. “Hakyeon Oppa… I… love you,” she said, standing to brush her lips against his. Eunwoon had been in love with N for two years, waiting, hoping for something to change. She sat down, looking at N. That was when he woke up. “I love you too, Eunwoon-ah,” He smiled, turning to look at her. Eunwoon was shocked. Tears began to stream down her face as she stood up. “Oppa, you’re awake,” She said.

“That’s because I would have died without you,” N smiled, touching her hand.