Deal with the Devil - 6 -

Deal with the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “No I can’t do it”

“Chaerin please? Do this for me as a favour”

“Oppa, you know I would do anything for you. But she’s a lost cause”

My nose scrunched at the noises around me. I let out a stifled yawn, and opened my eyes. In front of me was Jiyong, with an unfamiliar girl.

“Hey sleeping beauty is awake” Jiyong teases, “had a good sleep?”

I rolled my eyes at him, and gave him the finger.

“Ouu…feisty” he laughs, “anyway, Dara is Chaerin. Chaerin, Dara”

I looked at the blonde girl on the side; she has a blonde straight hair, fringe and wearing heavy black eye liner. She actually looks kind of scary.

“H-hello” I stuttered, with a bow. Chaerin just gave a look over and then turned to Jiyong.

“Oppa…” she sighs.

Jiyong rolled his eyes, and shook his head. “Chaerin I believe in you…please do this for me…”

Once again, Chaerin sighs out loud. But this time, Jiyong has a foolish smile on his face. I guess it means that she finally agrees to whatever he’s asking for.

“Fine, but oppa I’m telling you right now, I can’t make any promises.” She said, giving me a look over again.

“Wait wait…what are you guys talking about?” I finally got the courage to ask. Chaerin looks at with a confuse facial expression, while Jiyong was smiling cheekily.

 “Dee, Chaerin is going to help us with our plan” he explains. He then wrapped his arms around my shoulder, while smiling at her. I gritted my teeth, and pushed him away.

“How is she going to help us?” I ask again.

Chaerin snorted. “Oppa said you need to change your style, so asked for my help” she responded. Then her eyes narrowed. “But by the looks of it, it’s going to take a miracle to change you”

My mouth immediately went dry.

I had never met a person that was as honest as her.

Jiyong immediately pulled me closer to his body; his eyes immediately narrowed at the sight of her.

“Chaerin” Jiyong spoke firmly. “I know I begged you for help, but it doesn’t mean that you can insult Dara”

I had never heard him spoke like that before. Chaerin, who is obviously as surprised as I was, look at Jiyong.

“fine” she said with an exaggerated sigh. “Sorry”

“Not to me” Jiyong said, “to Dara”

She looked at me, and sighed out loud once again; nonetheless, she apologized. Jiyong’s facial expression immediately changes, and faced me.

“She’s very good at these things. I’m certain that Chaerin can work her magic on you” he says, smiling softly at me. I could see her rolling her eyes again, but I had decided to keep quiet. He then turned towards Chaerin, and returned to his cold domineer. “Take care of her arasso?”

“Oppa, what do you think I will do to her?” she asks, with a pointed look. “Throw her to the wolves?”

Jiyong glares at the younger girl. “Just take care of her okay?”

“Fine” she responded, “let’s go…we don’t have all the time in the word”

Chaerin walked out of Jiyong’s apartment without waiting for me. Jiyong pulls me towards his body, and kissed me lightly on the cheeks. Immediately I pushed him away, and wipe my cheeks. He is literally taking this girlfriend/boyfriend thing way too far.

He laughed softly, and then looked at me squared in the eyes.

“Take care alright?” he murmured, “I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning”

I could hear my heart thumping loudly against my chest. He could really be charming if he wants to. I nodded and bid him goodbye. I didn’t want to make Chaerin wait any longer; she already doesn’t like me, and I don’t want to add any more fuel to the fire.

I met Chaerin by the parking lot; she was already in her car, with seatbelt on and everything. As soon as my bottoms hit the passenger seat, she steps on the gas. I swear I thought I was gonna have a heart attack due to her driving.

…and I thought Jiyong was a terrible driver.

She made him look like a saint.

We didn’t talk at all during the car ride…not that I expect us to. I already know that she doesn’t like me. And plus, her car music was way too loud. She was listening to some English rock band, and I really could not understand what they were singing about for two reasons.

One – they were screaming

Two – the drums and guitar and the back music was way too loud.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up in front of the mall in Gangnam. Once again, the girl didn’t even wait for me. Luckily I managed to follow her, even though I was sprinting throughout the way. I finally caught a breath when I saw her walk inside the salon.

I took a minute to even out my breathing; but apparently that was one minute too long. She narrowed her eyes at the sight of me, her arms folded.

“What are you waiting there for?” she asks, raising her eyebrows. “We have a lot to get through today and we don’t have time for this”

Without another word, she walked back inside. I sighed out loud and cursed at Jiyong inside my brain.

I saw Chaerin talking to a man; she was laughing and joking around.

Weird…I didn’t even think that she was capable to laugh.

The man she was talking to immediately stopped talking, when he saw the sight of me. His jaw dropped, and Chaerin snorted.

“I told you” she said, smirking at me.

“Oh my god” he said, his eyes are almost popping out of its socket. “you weren’t kidding”

“I never joke Jeremy” she says, “but I promised oppa I’ll try my hardest, so I brought her to you”

I stood still as he walked around me.

I felt like I was about to go prison or something.

“Well you thought right…” he responded, “…though it’s gonna be a lot of hard work”

“Just do everything you can…” she said, smiling sweetly to him. “for me?”

“Alright” the man, Jeremy sighs out loud. He snaps his fingers and two people immediately came, wearing a black turtle neck. “We have a code red” he says, looking at me square in the eyes.

And without another word, the two grabbed me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter