Deal with the Devil - 2 -

Deal with the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara furrowed her eyebrows, and scratched her head. She had been staring at calculus homework for the past ten minutes, and yet she still couldn’t figure out the equation. Which was new to her; she was good at Calculus. That was her all time favourite subject, and yet she couldn’t answer a simple question.

 

She sighs out loud, and then touched her lips. Till now, she couldn’t believe she had lost her first kiss…what’s worst was she lost it to the one and only Kwon Jiyong. Dara immediately felt worried. If she felt like this when she only lost her kiss, then how is she going to react if they finally do the deed?  She had weight the pros and cons in her head. Though the cons won, deep inside her she really wanted to do this.

 

Dara frowns at the image of Jiyong in her head. ‘Why must I compromise my ity for this thing? Why couldn’t he asked for something else?’. With a sigh, she walked over to her balcony and rested her arms at the railing. She looked up in the sky as the memories from earlier flashed.

 

“YAA!” Dara screamed after Jiyong. She was about to run after him, but thankfully he stopped and turned around to face her. He has his trade marked crooked smile was painted in his face, which angered her more.

 

“Why’d you do that?” she asks with a glare. Her heart was still beating fast; she should be alarmed but she couldn’t be bothered right now. What she needs right now is an explanation.

 

“Do what?” Jiyong asks while shrugging his shoulder, trying not to laugh. Though Dara tried to look intimidating, she wasn’t very successful. In fact, in Jiyong’s eyes she looked as intimidating as the cat from the movie Shrek.

 

“Don’t play with me! Why did you do what you did two minutes ago” she snarled, stomping her feet. Jiyong snorted at the image of her. It amuses him how easily she can be annoyed. Clearing his throat, Jiyong tried to play it cool. He took a step closer to her, and immediately noticed the change in her breathing. It doesn’t take a genius to know that she feels nervous whenever the distance between them is close.

 

Dara on the other side felt her heart beat ten times faster. She had never met anybody that makes her react this way. The two of them began to have a stand off; staring each other dead in the eyes. He took another step closer, alarming her.

 

Once again, Kwon Jiyong was too close for comfort.

 

“What are you doing now? Why can’t you just answer me?” She asks. She was about to push him away, when he grabbed her in the arms and pulled her even closer. So close, that she felt like they could hold an egg between them and it wouldn’t drop.

 

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about…Dara” he breaths in. They way that he said her name made the hair in her neck stand up. Knowing that she would want to get away again, Jiyong sneaked his other arm around her waist while the opposite one is locked around her arm.

Her facial expressions were really amusing. To him anyway.

 

“Don’t pretend you don’t know. You know very well, that thing that happened between us” Dara says as she tried to get out of his arms. She was moving and such, but Jiyong wouldn’t budge.

 

“Are you talking about the kiss?” Dara cringed at the word kiss. At that moment, Jiyong couldn’t stop himself from laughing. She was too adorable. Too cute. “Oh Ajumma. You’re way too much for me” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter