Death Led To Depression Then Joy

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

Couples: ChuNiel(ChunjixNiel/ChanheexDaniel), NielJoe(NielxL.Joe/DanielxByunghun), Slight! ChunJoe(ChunjixL.Joe/ChanheexByunghun)

Plot: Daniel lost his two lovers, Byunghun and Chanhee a few months back. People bring the memories up every day by pitifully whispering around him. One day.... "It happened to fast for anyone to comprehend."

 

Daniel quietly walked down the streets of Seoul, staring at the ground. He ignored the pity-laced whispers around him. "Omo, it's that Daniel kid! Y'know, the one who lost both of his lovers in less than two months."

"Oh him! Poor boy, I wonder if he's doing okay. Losing the loves of your lives in such a short time can be very stressful."

"I wish I could take care of him, he looks so lost with Byunghun and Chanhee here with him."

Daniel tensed at the mention of the names, though he refused to cry. An older woman walked up to the young male with a sad smile. "Daniel-dear, are you okay? I have left over kimchi fried rice if you want some."

Daniel looked up at her, smiling slightly and shaking his head. "I'm fine Mrs. Park."

Mrs. Park sighed, rubbing his shoulder. "Okay dear, if you need anything you know to come to me, right?"

The young male smiled at her, nodding before walking away, the emotionless aura surrounding him again. He felt his eyes starting to sting as people continued to whisper pity comments about him and how fragile he looks without them here. He started power walking before bolting into a full blown run with quiet tears going down his face as flashbacks ran through his memory.

-
"You guys know I love you right?"

"Yes, Byunghun we know."

"Yah, Chanhee don't say it like thaaat!"

"Guys, guys hajima! Now, what brought that on Byungie-hyung?"

"Whenever they make gay marrige legal, we'll be the first ones to marry. I'm already saving up for rings~"

"Aww, Byeongari, aren't you adorable."

"Yaaah, don't call me that!"

"Byungie-hyung, you are kinda chickeny."

"Not you too Daniel!"


-

Daniel hiccupped as he roughly wiped his face with his sleeve to remove his tears. 'We were going to marry... why did everything go so wrong...'

-

"Hey, Daniel?"

"Neh, Channie-hyung?"

"Look what I have~"

"H-Hyung! H-How..?"

"You and Byunghun we so cuddly in your sleep I just had to take a picture~"

"Yah, hyung! That's not fair..."

"Whatever Nielie~"


-

Daniel squeezed his eyes shut, dropping to his knees in the abandoned park as he placed his hands on his face, tears cascading down his cheeks. 'Stop... stop... I don't want to remember...'

-

"Guys, I'll be back~ I'm going to go to the store."

"Arasso Byungie-hyung~"

"See ya, be safe Byunghun."

"Of course, of course, I'm always careful with my babies in my mind~"

"H-Hyung!"

"Aaaw, see what you did, my Nielie's all embarressed now!"

"Whatever~"


-

"BWOH?! Ani! Ani! That can't be true! He said he'd be safe! He can't be in the hospital!"

"Daniel, c-calm down. I know... i-it's hard t-too take in, but.... it's true.."

"Ani! You're lying Chanhee! Byunghun-hyung is safe! He's on his way home right now perfectly fine!"

"Daniel, please, hajima. Byunghun is in the hospital..."

"B-But... h-he pro-promised to b-be safe..."

"I know yeobo, I know. He'll... He'll be fine..."


-

"Byungie-hyung! Ani! Don't die! Aniya, please! O-Open your eyes! Please! Don't leave me!"

-

Daniel harshly gripped his hair. 'Hajima, hajima! I don't want to remember any of this!'

­-

"D-Daniel, come h-here..."

"Ch-Channie-hyung... h-he's f-faking rig-ght? H-He's fine... ri-right?"

"Daniel.... mianhae... By-Byunghun, h-he... h-he's wat-tching us fr-from h-heaven..."

"A-Ani.... a-ani, h-he can't.... h-he ca-can't lea-ave me..."

"It's go-going to b-be okay... I-I'll prot-tect you and lo-love you more t-to mak-ke up for hi-him..."

"O-Okay..."


-

"H-He.... H-He what?"

"Mianhae Mr. Ahn, but Mr. Lee was admitted into the hospital with various broken bones and a damaged eye. We don't know if he'll survive with the bones that were broken."

"A-Ani... l-let me s-see him..."

"Mr. Ahn, we can't do th-"

"Let me see him! I-I need to see him!"

"... Arasso..."


-

"Ch-Channie-hyung.... do-don't go please..."

"Mianhae, Nielie. I said I'd protect you and love you, but here I am.... braking your heart. Mianhae jeongmal.."

"A-Ani, Channie-hyung, i-it's okay, j-just don't leave m-me..."


-

Daniel wailed quietly, curling in on himself on the sand while shaking his head back and forth, repeating 'hajima' over and over.

-

"Chanhee-hyung! Don't go, please! Don't leave me alone, please, don't!"

"Mi-Mianhae Nielie-ah.... sa-saranghaeyo..."

"I-I love you too.. pl-please stay here with me... pl-please, I'm begging you.."

"Mianhae Mr. Ahn, but he's passed on. Those were his last words."

"A-Ani, ani, ani, ani! Ch-Chanhee-hy-hyung can't b-be dead! He's just pl-playing around, right?"

"Sincere apologies Mr. Ahn."

"A-Ani... Ch-Channie-hyung..."


-

It happened to fast for anyone to comprehend.

-

A frail woman, Mrs. Park, switched on the TV and turned it to the news channel. She blinked in surprise, tears building up in her eyes at what she heard.

"Today there has been a tragic accident in Seoul near the Cel Mall. A man driving under influance, a male, and an injured kitten were involved. The police think that the male had saved the kitten as it was going to get run over, risking his own life to do so. They have been able to identifiy this male as twenty-five year old Ahn Daniel. May his soul rest in peace in heaven."

"At least he'll be with his lovers once again." Mrs. Park whispered.

-

White feathers fluttered around the happily hugging trio. "We're together again at last...." Byunghun whispered. Daniel nodded as Chanhee wiped his tears away. "Finally..."

 

A/N

 

I'm so sorry if this brought up bad memories for any of you. ;n; And WHYDIDIWRITETHIS--

I was like legit crying while writing this, it's just, it was an idea that kept bugging me. Ugh. ;n;. And that last little part was to make me, and hopefully you, happy. ;nnnn; AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF CEL MALL IS REAL, I JUST WROTE THE FIRST NAME THAT CAME TO MIND. I hope you enjoyed this angst . ;n; Oh, though I don't ship ChunJoe AT ALL, don't be afraid to request it. c: REQUEST LITERALLY ANYTHING, EVEN STUFF I DON'T SHIP, OKAY? And if you find a good ChuNielJoe picture that's for a website linked on the list of websites that AFF has given you for pictures, please link it to me, I can't find one. ;n;