Chapter 5

The Clocks of Fate

 

Suho was nervous for his ‘date’ with Haneul. Although for Haneul, it was more like a lunch with a co-worker, it was different for Suho. He couldn’t help but feel butterflies in his stomach. “Dr. Kim!” Suho turned around to see, Haneul jogging over to him. “Oh h-hello Haneul.” he cleared his throat before speaking. “So what are we going to eat today? I’m starving.” She said.
 
“There’s actually a new café right across the street. Do you want to go there?” Suho asked. Haneul nodded in return.
 
When the two arrived at the café, of course, Suho was being stared at, by the numerous women there. Even though Suho and Haenul were still in their work clothes, Suho looked handsome as usual. On the other hand, Haneul, though she looked beautiful, but she felt self-conscious all of a sudden when the women began whispering amongst themselves. She rubbed her arms and shyly walked towards an open table with Suho trailing behind her.
 
“What kind of drink would you like?” A waitress all of sudden appeared out of nowhere. The waitress was obviously directing her attention towards Suho. “You can order first, Haneul-ah.” Suho said, as he looked through the menu. “I would like a cup of vanilla latte.” Haneul told the waitress.
 
“What about you, sir?” The waitress was basically batting her eyelashes at him and Haneul noticed. Haneul felt disgusted by the actions of the waitress. “I would like a coffee please.”
 
“Of course. I will be right back.” The waitress said and before she left, she winked at Suho and glared at Haneul.
 
“It’s not like I’m dating him…” Haneul muttered to herself.
 
“What was that?” Suho asked.
 
“Nothing.” Haneul quickly said. “Uh, so what are you ordering, Dr. Kim?”
 
“Dr. Kim?” Suho raised one of his eyebrows. Haneul took back what she said and fixed it with, “O-Oppa…”
 
“That’s what I thought.” Suho smirked. “I’m just going to order a sandwich. What about you Haneul?”
 
“The same as you.” She said. “Don’t hesitate to order something else, Haenul-ah. I’m going to pay today, all right?”
 
 
“But-“ Haneul tried to reason with him. “You can pay next time.” Suho smiled at her.
 
“Haneul, I was wondering if you have-“
 
Abruptly, Suho’s phone rang. He apologized to Haneul and answered his phone. “ Hello?”
 
“What?” Suho said to the person on the other line. He had a worried expression all over his face. Haneul became also anxious to what was happening. Once he ended the phone, Haneul immediately asked what was wrong. “Oppa, what happened?”
 
“We have to go. Now. It’s Baekhyun…”
 
                                                                                              *******
 
The two rushed over to hospital. The nurses flocked over to the doctor, explaining what was happening to Baekhyun. “Dr. Kim, Baekhyun had just a seizure while he was sleeping. It was so sudden.” One of the nurses said.
 
“How is he now?” He asked, as he fast-walked to Baekhyun’s room.
 
“He’s calmed down but the seizure was quite long.”
 
“Okay. I will check on him now.” he said and went inside the room.
 
When Suho went inside the room, Baekhyun was sitting up, looking like nothing happened. “Doctor…”
 
“How are you feeling?”  Suho asked. “I feel a bit dizzy but other than that I feel fine.”
 
“That’s good…I have to monitor you more strictly since I heard that the seizure lasted quite long.”
 
Baekhyun nodded and sighed. “Nurse Haneul will be right with you alright? I have to go check on the other patients. See you later, Baekhyun.”
 
Right when Suho went out the door, Haneul came in with a tray with capsules and a glass of water. “Take this.” She told him. “Are you…okay?” She asked him.
 
“Yeah, I am. Don’t worry about me, Nurse.” He assured her.
 
________________________________
 
hey guys!! We're back:) 
finally updated and hope you guys enjoy it. Some Suho and Haneul moments this time. 
We'll be trying to update as much as we can so please look forward to it.
Comment, subscribe and upvote please^^ it would be much appreciated! 
 
-exocrazygirl, Crazy4BAP, kiki_loves_KARA