Chapter 07

You Are My Oppa!

 

 

"BOYFRIEND and Trouble?"

 


 

 

 

It was saturday in the morning when you heard some knock on your door. You opened the door and found the BOYFRIEND Oppa's dressed like:

 

 

 

 

"Um, Good Morning? Why are you all dressed like that?" You asked. 

 

"We are going to perform today..." Minwoo said happily.

 

"So wash up and get ready because you're coming to see you're oppa's perform.." Donghyun said.

 

"Um, Ok.. I'll wash up first..." You said.

 

 

----

 

 

 

You washed up and dressed like:

 

 

 

 

"I'm done. Kaja?" You said as you opened the door.

 

Minwoo's mouth fell when he saw you.

 

"Dongsaengiieee~ You're so pretty!" Minwoo said while hugging you. *He's just being bubbly.*

 

"Gomawo. Kaja?" You said.

 

"KAJA!" They all said.

 

You and the BOYFRIEND Oppa's got in, in a van and rode to the location where your oppa's are going to perform.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

"Dongsaeng, Sit there on the first row so that you can see us clearly, Arraseo?" Donghyun said while pointing to the vacant seat on the first row. 

 

"Ne." You said and sat on the seat. 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

You’re my lady You’re my lady

You’re my lady…with you

작은게 뭐 어때 짧으면 어때

괜찮아 괜찮아 꽃보단 너야

예쁘다 예쁘다 남들 보다

속눈썹도 길고 똥배도 귀여워

예쁘다 하니 예뻐 졌나봐

괜찮다 하니 바람 났나봐

다가 아냐 Ha! 끝난 게 아냐 Ha!

헤어진 게 아니야

 

Hey yo, 안 되는게 딱 하나 있어

못 참는게 딱 하나 있어

너잖아 알잖아 투명한

내 여자 손 대지 마

 

나만 나만 나만 보던 your eyes

속눈썹에 빠져 버린 your man

오는 길 알잖아 나 여기있어

 

(You’re my lady)

Tic Toc 우리의 시간은 멈추고 고 고

(You’re my lady)

talk talk 단 한 마디만 더 더

(You’re my lady.. with you)

 

 

----

 

 

 

"WOHOOHOHOHOHO~" The fangirls cheered.

 

"I Love You Jeongmin Oppa~!!!" A girl cheered from the back of you. *She dare calls my oppa her Oppa?* You thought.

 

"Saranghae~!! Kwangmin Oppa!!!" Said the 2nd girl from your back.

 

"I LOVE YOU YOUNGMIN!!!" Said the other girl from your back. You glanced at them slowly. The first girl noticed it.

 

 


 

 

 

                                    Girl 1 : BOMI

 

 

 

                                       Girl 2: Naeun

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Girl 3: Hayoung

 

 


 

 

"Speaking of the little brat." The first girl (BOMI) said to you as she rolled her eyes.

 

"Excuse me?" You asked them. "Are you talking about me?" You continued.

 

"Why? Are you that affected of what we said?" The first girl replied again (BOMI).

 

"I'm not a brat!" You said.

 

"You're a brat! You are lucky to have them as your oppas! even though you don't deserve it!" The first girl again said (BOMI) and the other 2 girls nodded in agreement.

 

"I'm not a brat. I'm just doing my role that's all." You said.

 

"Then leave my Jeongminnie alone!" The first girl said (BOMI.)

 

"Leave Youngmin alone too, ." The 2nd girl said. (NAEUN)

 

The third girl just rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. *I bet she's not that mean*

 

"Why would I leave them alone? Were living on the same roof and I'm their dongsaeng how am I supposed to leave them alone?" You asked.

 

"You're not their real Sister!" The first girl (BOMI) said to you.

 

"You're right. I'm not their real sister. But it doesn't mean I can't be one." You replied as you ran off as hot tears slid down on your cheeks. You ran to the cr and cried.

 

You remembered the memories you had when you're brother is still alive. He was always there to protect you. He's always there on you're side. You remembered all the promises you too pledged together whe you were still a little kids.

 

 

"Oppa~, It's been almost 2 years since you left us.. But, Why can't I move-on? Why can't I let you go? Oppa, I wish you're still here... I wish I could once again hear your voice saying 'Gwenchana, Everything's gonna be fine.' I wish you're still here to protect me... All I wanted is to have a brother once again, I never wanted this to happen... I just wanted to feel the love and care that I've been longing for 2 years Oppa... But why is it so hard to achieve that?  Wae?" You said as you buried your head on you're hands and cry.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

 

Long time no Update? :) Kekekeke~

 

Sorry for this Chapiie :) 

 

Ppyong~!!