Chapter 02

You Are My Oppa!

 

 

I got in ?!

 


 

 

 

 

 

Next Day... You woke up and did your daily routines. You bid goodbye to your mom and walked towards the bus stop. While walking you felt someone footsteps behind you. You shook your head believing that you're just tired because of the long waiting for the audition yesterday. But the footsteps behind you is still there. You looked back and found a man in black. You walked faster and you ended up running. But he caught you. He held your wrist. You gasped.

 

 

"Are you Kim NaYoung?" The guy in black asked.

 

"N--nee..." You replied. "What do you want?!" You asked with a cracking voice.

 

 

"Are you ready to have 6 Oppa's?" The guy asked. Your eyes widened.

 

 

"Oppa's?" You asked.

 

"Ne, You got in." The guy said.

 

"Oh! Chinja?! So I could have a Oppa?" You asked.

 

"Ne, Actually 6 Oppa's." He replied. You jumped up and down.

 

"YAY!~~~" You cheerfully said.

 

"And you're going to move to their house today." The guy said.

 

"Bwoh?" You asked in shock. "Wae today, I have class." You replied.

 

"Don't worry, We already explained to your principal. Go to your house and pack up. Then you're going to meet the Boyfriend's manager and YAMO's director." He said. You nodded.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You barged in your home and hugged your mom.

 

 

"OMMAAA~~" You cheered and back-hugged your mom.

 

"Oh, Wae? Don't you have class today?" Your mom asked.

 

"Umma, I got in." You said.

 

"Chinja?" Your mom said with her surprised face.

 

 

"Ne, and I'm going to move to their house today." You replied. Your mom almost choked her food when she heard 'move'

 

 

"Wae?" Your mom asked.

 

"Umma, I'm going to be their sister. Please let me ~~" You said. You pouted your lips and does your awkward aegyo. Your mom chuckled.

 

"Arraseo. But visit me Arraseo?" Your mom said. You nodded. You ran upstairs and packed. After you packed you got in the man in black's car and drove you to the Starship Entertainment's building.

 

 

 

 

---