Chapter 04

You Are My Oppa!

 

 

 

 

 

BOYFRIEND.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

~ BOYFRIEND's SIDE ~

 

 

They just finished their practice. Minwoo along with the twins collapsed on the couch while the 3 hyungs collapsed at the floor.

 

 

"Hyung I'm hungry." Minwoo said while feeling his empty tummy.

 

"Ne, Me too!" The twins said in unison.

 

"The hell ! Twins, Stop saying words at the same time it gives me goosebumps." Minwoo complained about the twins. The twins gave them a 'It's not my fault we have telephaty' look. Minwoo sneered at them.

 

"I'll cook!" Hyunseong said while standing up.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

~ Kim NaYoung's Side ~

 

 

Meanwhile you're still outside of the Boyfriend's dorm. The director told you to go out. and you followed his direction. You got your luggage and walked through the Boyfriend's dorm but you stopped at the Boyfriend's door.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ BOYFRIEND's Side ~

 

 

 

While Hyunseong is cooking he noticed something.

 

 

"Guys! Look!" Hyunseong shouted. The members gathered together.

 

"Why is there a camera here?" Minwoo asked

 

"I don't know either. Even the room and the living room has camera on every sides too." Donghyun said.

 

"Weird" Jeongmin said.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ Kim NaYoung's Side ~

 

 

 

You're still standing at the Boyfriend's door. You have no courage to knock. You're whole body is shaking. The director told you to knock and you knocked slowly. He gave you a 'Knock more.' look and you followed his words. You inhaled and exhaled first them knocked.

 

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ BOYFRIEND's Side ~

 

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK ! KNOCK!

 

 

The members paused when they heard a loud knock on their door. They looked at each other. Minwoo stopped teasing Youngmin when he heard the knock. Kwangmin stopped himself from reading a novel. and the others stopped too.

 

 

"Yah~ Hyung Open the door." Minwoo breaked the silence and ordered Jeongmin to open the door.

 

"Why me?!" Jeongmin asked while pointing at himself. They gave Jeongmin a 'Because you're the one who's near the door' look. Jeongmin gave an annoyed look and opened the door. He jumped when he saw you.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

(No one's side)

 

 

Jeongmin jumped when he saw you.

 

(You're still wearing your uniform here)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who are you?!" Jeongmin said while pointing at you. You wanted to bow and introduce yourself politely to them but you remembered the director's words. You pushed Jeongmin's hands away from your face and snapped him out.

 

 

"I'm NaYoung." You said as you pushed Jeongmin's hands away.

 

 

The members gave you a 'WTF' look. You rolled your eyes.

 

 

"SAESENG !!!!" Jeongmin screamed. You glared at him and said.

 

 

"I'm not a saeseng... Your manager told me to come here." You said while pulling your luggage in the Boyfriend's dorm.

 

 

They gave you a 'What's with the luggage' look. You sneered at them.

 

 

 

"YAH!!! Aren't you gonna help me ?!" You screamed the hell out of the Boyfriend members. They looked so shocked but Kwangmin stayed calm, he continued looking at his book. While the other members got up to help you.

 

 

"I'm hungry. Give me food." You said informally to them. They gave a 'What's with you' look. You rolled your eyes and yelled at them.

 

 

 

"PABOYA! I said I'm hungry! Aren't you gonna give me food? Are you going to let your Younger Sister starve?!" You yelled.

 

 

"Younger sister?" Donghyun asked while his mouth hung out open.

 

 

"Yah~ Don't play with us." Hyunseong said.

 

"The hell! Do you think I'm playing with you guys... Just call your manager to confirm you pabo!" You said. 'Mian Oppa's' You thought to your mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----