Chapter 05

You Are My Oppa!

 

 

 

 

Sister?!

 


 

 

 

 

Minutes passed and Boyfriend's Manager arrived.

 

 

 

"Hyung~~" Minwoo said while getting up.

 

"Who's this kid?" Donghyun asked while pointing towards you. You rolled your eyes.

 

"She's your little sister." Their Manager starightforwardly said to them.

 

"BWOH?!" They all said in unison.

 

"She's going to live here from now on." Their manager said.

 

"But hyung we only have 1 room." Minwoo asked.

 

"Go sleep outside." their manager said.

 

"Aishh~ Chinja?" Minwoo said.

 

"Take care of your younger sister from now on Arraseo?" Their manager said they all nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After their manager leaved they stared at you.

 

"What?" You snapped them out.

 

"How old are you?" Youngmin asked.

 

"16." You replied. Kwangmin choked his food. you gave him a 'WTF' look.

 

"Yah~ Kwangmin-ah, Gwenchana?" Youngmin said while handing his brother a glass of water.

 

 

 

 

 

[Kwangmin's Interview]

 

 

Q: Why did you choke your own food?

 

K: After I heard her age I choke my own food, I mean she's 2 years younger than me, Youngmin, and Minwoo yet she talked to us so informally. It's kinda... Aish~ She seems like a brat or something. (Kekeke~) <--- That's Kwangmin's awkward laugh.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After you finished your food, Hyunseong sat up and grabbed your luggage and put it on your now-to-be-room. You want to say Thankyou but you stopped yourself from saying it, instead you gave him a unpleasant look. Kwangmin saw it and snapped you out.

 

 

 

"You." Kwangmin said while looking at you mysteriously.

 

"Is that really your attitude?" Kwangmin asked. You rolled your eyes.

 

"Ne." You said. He gave you a 'Chinja' look.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Awkward Atmosphere filled in the room. After a few minutes Donghyun's phone rang.

 

 

[PHONE]

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Donghyun said.

 

"Ahh, ne Arraseo."

 

"We'll be there." Donghyun lastly said while hanging up.

 

 

--

 

 

"Guys, Manager said we have practice today." Donghyun said while looking at the members then he looked at you.

 

 

"You should rest." Donghyun said to you. You softened a bit then said.

 

"Arraseo. Do well on your practice." You said. 'What the?! why did I said that?' You thought.

 

"Arrseo." Donghyun said while patting your hair.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

After your Oppa's leaved. You talked to the show's director about what happened earlier.

 

 

"Oppa. Is it ---" You said but he cutted you off.

 

"Nice work NaYoung." The director said.

 

"Chinja? So this brat acting game is now over?" You asked.

 

"Ne. You should act yourself from now on. And get to know your Oppa's well." He said.

 

"Gomawo!" You cheerfully said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

THEY'RE REACTION WHEN THEY FOUND OUT YOUR THEIR SISTER...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are like "WHO ARE YOU?"

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And you're like. "I'M YOUR SISTER!"

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

And they are like "OH MY GOD!"

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

And they are like....

 

 

 

"TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

I know I have bad writing skills. =.=

 

But LALALALA~

 

Just let it be... ^^

 

 

((((((: