Chapter 01

You Are My Oppa!

 

 

 

 

~Audition Day~

 


 

 

 

 

You woke up. You washed and fixed yourself. You change into your uniform and ate your breakfast.

 

 

 

 

After eating your breakfast you bid goodbye to your mom and got to class. Class ended. You taked a cab and rode to Starship Entertainment Building. You arrived at the Building and paid the driver before going out. You stood outside and let out a big sigh.

 

 

 

 

You opened the entrance door. You came in and asked the girl who's infront of you.

 

 

 

"Anneyong" You bowed politely.

 

"Um, Do you possibly know where is the audition room of YAMO?" You asked.

 

"Um, It's in the 5th floor dear." The ahjumma said in reply.

 

"Gomawo." You said and leaved.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You arrived at the Audition room. You mouthed 'Fighting!' and came in. Your mouth became hang open when you saw a hundreds or maybe thousands of highschool students waiting for their turn. (Ofcourse they're girls) You stood and stayed quiet for almost 3 hours waiting for your turn then suddenly...

 

 

"Kim NaYoung?" The lady said.

 

"Me!" You said and smiled.

 

"You're next." The lady said.

 

 

 

You let out a big exhale before coming in. You came in, you found a guy with camera on his side, whom you assumed to be the Boyfriend's manager and a lady holding a paper and a pen. You bowed and sat on your seat with a smile plastered on your face.

 

 

"Anneyong Chonun Kim NaYoung imnida." You said and smiled.

 

"How old are you NaYoung?" The lady asked.

 

"I'm 16 years old." You said still smiling.

 

"I see, so let me ask you a couple of question ok?." The lady said you nodded.

 

"What are your dreams?" The lady asked.

 

"Hmm, Other than being a idol I want to have an Oppa." You replied with a smile.

 

"Oh, I see. Why do you want to have an Oppa?" The lady asked.

 

"I really wish having an Oppa, I used to have one but he died. I miss my brother and I want to experience again the feeling of having a older brother who can care and love for me." You replied.

 

"Oh, Condolence to your brother." The lady said.

 

"Gwenchana." You said smiling.

 

"So Moving on to the last question... Why do you want to be Boyfriend's dongsaeng?" The lady asked.

 

 

"Um, Actually I don't know who's the Boyfriend guys... The only reason I auditioned is to experience to have a older brother once again." You replied. You half-smiled.

 

"Oh, Ok. Gomawo. We'll call you if you passed the audition." The lady said. You nodded and bid Goodbye and walked out.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Without knowing, After you got out the director whispered something to the lady who interviewed you.

 

 

"So far she's the only student who passed the standards." The director said.

 

"Ne, I know... Do you think she'll be a good dongsaeng to the Boyfriend?" The lady asked. The director only gaved the lady a wide smile.

 

"But, Do you think she's too pretty to be their dongsaeng? What if one of the members will fall for her charms, or maybe all of them." The lady concernly said.

 

"Atleast she's not the kind of girl who is crazy for our boys.." The director said.

 

"You've got a point." The lady replied.

 

"So It's final?" The girl asked.

 

"It's final." The director said with a smile.

 

 

 

---