Chapter 03

You Are My Oppa!

 

 

 

BWOH?!

 


 

 

 

 

 

You arrived at the Starship Entertainment's Building. You got in and found the director and the lady who interviewed you yesterday. They gave you a big warm smile. You smiled back.

 

 

"Anneyonghaseyo." You greeted and bowed. They smiled.

 

"Anneyong. Follow me Ms. Kim." The director said. You followed him and got in the same room you auditioned yesterday.

 

 

---

 

 

 

"So, I assumed that you already know about you being the Boyfriend's dongsaeng right?" The director asked.

 

"Ne." You said and nodded.

 

"So the Boyfriend members or your Oppa's didn't know about you coming. They don't know about this show either." The director said.

 

 

"Chinja?" You surprisingly said.

 

"Ne, and I need you to do something." The director said.

 

"What is it?" You replied.

 

"Today's your first meeting, and you don't know them so well. Your first task today is to test their individual temper." The director said.

 

"And? What do you want me to do?" You asked.

 

"Act mean and annoy them. So that you could know their temper." The director said.

 

"BWOH?!" You asked in surprised.

 

"If you can't act mean just act like a brat. Arraseo?" The director asked.

 

You let out a heavy sighed before saying. "Ne, Arraseo."

 

 

 

 

 

---