Chapter 06

You Are My Oppa!

CHAPTER 06

 


 

 

 

After your interview, the Boyfriend Oppa's just finished their practice and decided to go home. You were sitting on the couch when the Boyfriend Oppa's barged in.

 

 

"Oh, Oppa... How's the practice?" You asked. They looked at you with wide eyes.

 

*Did she just call us Oppa politely?* Jeongmin thought.

*What's with the total change of attitude?* Kwangmin thought.

 

"It's fine. I guess..." Donghyun replied since no one in the group will reply.

 

"Oh.." You formed you mouth into ^O^ and smiled at them.

 

"Sorry for being rude by the way.." You said. 

 

"It's okay." They said in unison.

 

"Um, Dongsaeng do you want to sleep now?" Donghyun asked.

 

"Um, ne. I have school tomorrow." You said.

 

"Oh, just wait in here and we'll arranged your room." Donghyun said as he eyed Jeongmin.

 

"WHY ME?!" Jeongmin said.

 

"Because you're the second older." Donghyun said as he grabbed Jeongmin's t-shirt and dragged him to the room to clean up.

 

You giggled softly.

 

"Want to wash up first?" Hyunseong asked. You nodded.

 

"Ahh, okay" You replied and washed up.

 

After washing up. You got out from the cr with a face. Natural. No-make up.

 

 

 

 

"Woahh~" Minwoo said to you teasingly.

 

"Ulzzangs do have nice faces even without make-up." Minwoo continued as he looked at you. You blushed.

 

"Like me!" Youngmin said.

 

"Yah~ You're not an ulzzang! You have worst face!" Minwoo said. They wrestle on the couch.

 

"Dongsaeng, you're bed is ready." Donghyun said.

 

"Gomawo~" You said and bowed.

 

You arranged your things and decided to sleep, when the boyfriend oppa's suddenly barged in.

 

"GOODNIGHT DONGSAENG!" They said in unison except Kwangmin. who is just reading his book silently.

 

"Goodnight,  Sleep well." You replied. They smiled and came out to the door softly, Donghyun turned off the lights.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

This Chapter . I know Right. Ahihihi.

It's our examination day, yet I still took almost an hour to update this :)

Please be kind to me :DDDDD