Chapter 13

My Childish and Precious Love

Baro POV

I looked at the sleeping figure next to me, the moon shining just right past her disheveled hair.  I pushed the strands gently away from her face careful not to wake her.  Thinking about what I read, I never realized how much our secret relationship stressed her out.  Once morning came, it would be my day off and I wanted to use it to cater to her every need. I wanted it to be a day for her to relax.  Half-way through thinking about how the day would go, she opened her eyes.

"Oppa~" she whined "mwohae?"

"Nothing.  Why did you wake up?"

"I had a bad dream."

"Ohh~ what happened?"  I had already pulled her close to me.

"We told everyone about us but no one approved then the ground started moving and pulling us away from each other and no matter how hard we tried to get back to each other we couldn't."  She started getting worked up, her eyes turning glossy from the tears beginning to form.

"Shh~ it's okay.  I'm right here and no matter who or what tries to separate us I will always be right here."  She smiled faintly then cuddled closer. 

Her arm flung over my side.  I her hair gently until she fell asleep again then closed my eyes to follow suit. A few hours passed and my eyes opened to the sun shining bright.   She was still asleep next to me and I could lay with her all day, but my stomach had other plans.  I slowly climbed out of bed and shut the curtains so the sun didn't wake her.  I threw my pants on and walked out to the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

I poured the oil in the pan then cracked six eggs hearing the sizzle as they hit the hot oil.  Next I put the toast in the toaster two slices at a time before grabbing the ham from the fridge and slicing it. Once the eggs finished, I put them on the plate and placed the ham in the pan.  Just as I was placing them on the plate she was walking out in only my t-shirt.  She was still rubbing her eyes when she sat at the table.

"Morning~" she croaked then pouted because I laughed.

"Morning babe." I kissed her while setting the toast on the table. 

I went back for the rest of the food and the cups of honey lemon tea I warmed up in the microwave.  I came back to the table and sat down across from her. 

"You didn't have another nightmare did you?" I asked while making her sandwich. She shook her head and took the sandwich. 

"Wah~ masissda~" She said her eyes wide.  "You've never cooked for me before."

"You always do all the cooking."

"I'm your girlfriend." She said making me wonder what she meant by that.  "My priority is taking care of you."

"That's why today, I'm taking care of you."

"Ani~" She shook her head in protest.  "It's your day off.  You should use it to relax."

"You've stuck by my side even though I'm sure there are times when you wanted to give up.  I always came home with my problems, sometimes taking them out on you but you never left.  You deal with this whole secret relationship when you could easily walk away and find someone who can make you happier but you don't.  You stay by my side."

"I love you Sunwoo. I've loved you from the beginning.  That's why I stay by your side.  Despite how you may feel, I wouldn't walk away from this to find someone to make me happier because I would be searching forever.  No one makes me as happy as you do.  I will never leave your side no matter how stressful it gets arrasso?" Her last word was full of aegyo.

"Arrasso." I smiled.  "But I'm still using my day off to cater to you.  It's the least I can do for all the things I put you through."

"Fine." She smiled as she took another bite of her sandwich.

She finished a third sandwich then stood up from the table. 

"Eodi ga?" I asked taking the last bite of my third sandwich.

"Shower.  Want to join?" It didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to do. 

I got up from the table and followed her to the bathroom.  She pulled the shirt over her head dropping it to the floor.  She really had nothing else under it.  She walked over and turned the water on.  I put my pants with my shirt then climbed in pulling her with me.  She turned to face me wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my chest.  Minutes passed before either of us moved with me being the first one to do so.  I reached behind her and grabbed her body wash.  I put it on the pink pouf then started running it over her back.

Your POV

I decided to return the favor and grabbed his body wash putting it on the blue pouf and running it over his body. 

"Here I'll finish the rest." I said switching roles with him once I finished his upper half.  "No shower activities today.  I still have a slight headache from the hair pulling." I chuckled then finished washing. 

I rinsed then he washed my hair and I washed his.  I turned the water off and climbed out with him following shortly behind me.  He handed me a towel and I wrapped it around my body and left the bathroom.  I walked over to the closet and pulled out my outfit for the day.  Once my clothes were on, I was being pulled towards the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

"Thank you oppa~" I said as he started blow drying my hair.

"Anything for you." He said smiling. 

A few minutes passed before my hair was dry and once it was I threw it up in a messy bun and left the bathroom again.  I walked towards our bed and started pulling the bedding off and tossing it aside.

"Ani~ I'll do it.  Go watch TV or something."  I nodded my head and picked up what was already on the floor.  "Drop it." He said looking at me his expression serious. 

"Arrasso arrasso." I said then dropped the bedding to the floor and walked out to the living room.

"He's really going to let me relax." I said in sort of disbelief.   "It's awkward." I chuckled to myself and picked up the remote turning on whatever channel was on the last time I watched TV.

He walked out from the laundry room and plopped down next to me.  He wrapped in arm around and I leaned against him as we watched the show.

"Hey, let's go somewhere."

"Really Sunwoo? I can't go anywhere looking like this."

"So change.  There's something I really want to do."

"But oppa~~ Shiruh~~~ Isn't this my day to relax."

"Please~" He started pouting. I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch.

"Fine. But if this stresses me out in any way, I'm not talking to you for two weeks."

"Okay." He said with a giddy smile on his face as if he was a child getting the toy he just threw a fit for.

I changed my clothes and adjusted my messy bun pulling out a few strands to frame my face.   I put in a headband and walked back out.  He was standing at the door already ready to leave.  I put my shoes on and stepped past the doorway into the hallway.  He locked the door and we headed out.  I thought we would take our usual precautions with him leaving the building first and me a couple minutes later eventually meeting up at the car but, he grabbed my hand and we walked out together. 

"Oppa~ mwohae~ we'll get caught."

"Everything will be fine." I trusted him so I didn't argue.

"Aren't we taking the car?" I asked realizing we were going in the wrong direction. He shook his head and smiled.

"We are walking today." Is he trying to get us caught? If they catch us, it's going to be all bad.  All bad.

I held his hand tighter as we continued walking.  I was nervous and he could tell.  He gave my hand a squeeze to let me know everything would be fine but I just thought the worst.  We walked for a long time and nothing happened so I began calming down.  If nothing has happened yet, maybe we'll be okay.  Maybe we won't get caught.  I looked up at him and smiled.

"Where are we going?"

"We're just walking.  Do you want to go somewhere?"  I shook my head and we kept walking.

Eventually, we came up on a cute little couple's shop.  I didn't want to go in just in case someone recognized him, but he pulled me in there anyway.  He held my hand tighter to reassure me again. I stayed close to him as we looked around the store. 

"Look at these." He said pulling out two Micky and Minnie Mouse hoodies.

"Aww neomu gwieowo~"

"Should I buy them?" I was hesitant about answering. Should we wear them? Could we wear them?  "Guess not." He went to hang them up.

"Ani.  Let's buy them." I smiled up at him.  He smiled back and held onto them while we continued to look around. 

When all was done, we left with the hoodies, a set of shirts, and a set of bracelets.  He paid and we left. We took the bags back to the apartment where he made me put on the hoodie and bracelet. He did the same then we left again. We continued our walk until we reached a nearby couple's cafe and it suddenly dawned on me what he had planned.  What he made me get dressed for.  I stopped dead in my tracks at the door and looked up at him.

Baro POV

"Gwenchanah?" I asked noticing she looked a slight bit upset.

"Wae irae~"  

"Mwo?"

"Wae irae oppa~" I couldn't understand why she was so upset.

"What's wrong?"

"Why are you trying to get us caught?"

"I'm not. I'm just tired of hiding it.  I want to be your boyfriend beyond the walls of the apartment or dorm.  I want my love for you to reach every inch of the world but it can't when it's hidden."

"Are you sure?" She asked worry evident in her tone.  "Is this what you really want?" 

I stepped closer to her and held her close.  Her head rested against my chest and I rested mine on top of hers.  I her hair gently as her arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sure Hye Min." I kissed the top of her head.  "I love you Hye Min."

"I love you too Sunwoo."

"I guess I'm on silent treatment for the next two weeks." I said remembering her stipulation for our outing. 

"Ani~" I could feel her cheeks press against my chest as she smiled. I smiled then pulled away to open the door.

"After you." I said motioning for her to go in.

 I followed her in and sat at the first open table we came across.  We sat down and ordered cakes and teas.  The waitress looked a little shock but didn't say anything.  A few minutes passed before she brought our order.  She smiled again then walked away.

"I was expecting much more attention than this.  I think that's why I was so nervous." She said feeding me a piece of her cake.

"I told you everything would be okay." I smiled at her then took a drink of my tea. 

Once we finished eating everything started going downhill.  We got up from our table and I paid, everything was good.  As soon as we stepped out of the door, someone came from around the corner and snapped a picture causing her to scream and hide behind my back.

"Go ahead. Send the picture to whoever you want.  I'm revealing it tonight at 7 at N Tower anyway." I grabbed Hye Min's hand and pulled her along. 

When we were finally far enough away from the girl, I looked down at Hye Min who was crying.

"Jagiya~ what's wrong?"

"I knew this would happen.  It's going to get worse for the both of us."

"Listen to me."  I said stopping to face her.  "I'm not going to let anything bad happen." I wiped her tears with my thumbs then kissed her lips.  "The company is already set to confirm that we are dating.  Once it's confirmed it will be few weeks and it will blow over.  It will be nearly lost in the wave of more interesting news."

"Jinjjah?" She whined.  I nodded my head.  "I'm trusting you." She said then hugged me.  I grabbed her hand and we kept walking. 

"What do you want to do for the next 3 hours?"

"Molla but oppa~"

"Mwo?"

"My foot hurts." I felt bad for making her walk so far remembering she'd hurt her foot a couple months ago.  It has been the same since.

"Mian.  I forgot about that. Hop on." I turned around so she could get on my back. 

I walked slowly to kill the time.  When we finally reached Namsam, 2 hours had passed.  We boarded the cable car and went to the top.  We got off and saw fans already waiting for us.  Murmurs were everywhere.

Your POV

He turned to face me wiping the tears that fell from nervousness.

"Gwenchanah. Yaksokhae." He pulled two heart shaped locks from his pocket.  One was blue with his handwriting all over it.  The other one was pink and blank.  He handed me a marker and I began writing what I wanted to say.

 

Yah~ pabo-yah...saranghaeㅋㅋㅋ

Where would I be without your love?

From then until now, saranghae!

From now until forever, saranghae!

No matter how tough it gets, saranghae!

<3 neoui Hye Minnie ^^

140805

I switched locks with him and read what his said.

Today I'm going to upset you,

but for a good cause yaksokhae.

I love you Hye Min.

Then, Now, and Forever...

No matter how hard I make it for you,

please stay by my side arrasso?

Neoui Sun Woo~

Saranghae

140805

 

"Let's take a picture over there." He said pulling me to the fence with the other locks. 

I held his next to my face and he held mine next to his. He took the picture then kissed me catching me off guard while he took another picture along with all the fans that gathered for the reveal.

"Saranghae oppa~"

"Nado saranghae jagiya~" I smiled as he kissed me again.  He pulled away switching locks with me.  He unlocked it, then scaled a light post to lock it at the top.

"Oppa~ I can't reach all the way up there."

"Come on." He said pulling me towards the light.  He pulled me up on the bench then put me on his shoulders.

"OMO! OPPA~~ MUSEOWO~"

"Just lock it.  Balli~"

"I did now please put me down." He brought me down quickly.

"Why did it need to be so high?" I asked still trying to calm my heart down.

"So no one can take them down.  So people know that our love is forever and no one can do anything to stop it." I couldn't even argue with him because hearing that took all my fear away.  I hugged him tight and kissed him before turning to all the fans.

"Annyeonhaseyo?" I said bowing 90 degrees.  "Jeoneun Baro-ui yeoja chingu Hye Min ibnida. You're surprised right? Baro oppa has a girlfriend.  A non-idol girlfriend at that.  But, I love him.  He was my childhood friend.  My best friend.  Then, in our last year of high school, he became my boyfriend and best friend.  All of B1A4 are childhood friends but I loved Baro more than the others.  When he left to be a trainee it was hard but almost a year ago we got back together.  My explanation probably means nothing to some of you but I just hope that you all can accept us."  I bowed again.

"You're feelings are hurt aren't they? Mianhaeyo. Hajiman~ I love her and I couldn't keep it secret anymore.  I want my love for her to reach every part of the world and the only way to do that was to remove the boundary of us being private.  I'm sorry for any pain this may have caused, but I hope that you can accept us.  Gamsabnida." He bowed again.

Then to my surprise a few of the fans wanted autographs and pictures with him.  A few even wanted pictures with both of us. I wasn't sure if they truly accepted us or just wanted proof but I was still happy nothing bad happened on this night.  The night my life became that much better.  The night my mind could release the stress of secrecy.  I was upset with him at first but I'm glad he planned this all out.

Once everyone got the pictures they wanted, we all left.  I don't know where the fans went but we went home where we ordered chicken and watched TV until we fell asleep.  It was by far the third best night of our relationship the second being when we got back together and the first being when I confessed in the first place.  Everything was perfect.

A/N:  I hope  you enjoy this update.  Sorry it took so long.  School has started so after this update, my stories will be on a hiatus until I have time to write and post.