Mi Eun's Surprise

My Childish and Precious Love

Mi Eun POV

I was in the middle of watching a scary movie since Hye Min was out with Baro, lucky her, and Mi Rae was working.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door making me spill my popcorn.  I was terrified, so I slowly got up and went to the door.  I moved the curtains to the side and saw him standing there.

“Opppaaa!!”  I said flinging the door open tears beginning to fall down my cheeks.

“How has my scaredy cat been?”

“Fine and I’m not a scaredy cat.”  I said pouting. 

“That’s not what the popcorn all over the floor says.”  He said chuckling.

He wiped the tears from my cheeks, cupped my face and kissed me.  He pulled away then smiled at me.

“Why are you crying?”  He asked me.

“Just happy is all.”

“Ah arrasso.”  He said hooking his arms around my waist and pulling me in.  “I missed you.”

“I missed you too Jin Young.”  I said tiptoeing to kiss him.

“I don’t ever want to lose you again.”

“You never lost me to begin with.  We just weren’t physically together for a little while.  We have been together in my heart since day one.”

“That right there is why I love you.”  He said pulling me closer to him.  “Can I show you?”

“Show me what?”

“How much I love you.”

I nodded my head knowing exactly what he meant.  With that, he picked me up from the floor.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my room.  He plopped me down onto the bed and leaned over me.

“You know it will hurt right?”

“Yea but I trust you.”  I said causing him to nod and start taking my clothes off.

 He messed with my shirt and bra while I fumbled with his belt buckle.  After a few minutes, we were both and clothes were tossed all over my room.  My bra was dangling from the chair while his Calvin Klein boxer briefs were on the bathroom floor.  He hovered over me again and began planting kiss all over my upper half.  He placed them on my chest, on my neck, to my jaw line, then finally my mouth.  I opened my mouth slightly allowing him to slip his tongue in.  We remained in the kiss until he pulled away.  I took that chance to catch my breath before the main event started.  Slowly but surely, his hand made its way to my lower half, passing over certain areas.  I could tell he was readying himself for his next action.  He leaned down to kiss me and distract me but it was hard not to notice fingers slide into me.  The pain was terrible and I cried.

Jin Young POV

I wiped the tears from her face as I continued to my fingers slowly.  When I noticed moans of pleasure, I sped up.  Within minutes, she ed and released her juices all over my hand.  I slowly pulled out of her and positioned myself at her entrance.  I slowly slid all the way in feeling guilty the more her face cringed.  I waited for her to give me the “OK” before I started moving.

“Move.”  She said surprising me at how fast she said it.

I started ing in and out of her gradually increasing my speed. 

Mi Eun POV

I hooked my legs around his waist in an attempt to pull him closer.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.  This time I won the dominance.  It wasn’t long before I felt the pleasure begin to build in my stomach once again.  I tightened my grip, trying to hold onto the feeling.  It became harder and harder with every .

“Jin-ah~ Young~~~~ Right…uhnn there.” I moaned into his ear as he my neck.

after caused the ball of pleasure in my stomach to get bigger and bigger.

“I’m gonna…”  I started but was cut off by him shoving his tongue in my mouth and kissing me.

 He slowed his s almost to a stop then sped up again.  After a few more s I was done.  My back arched off the bed and my eyes instantly closed.  My body shook like never before and all I could do was moan his name.  Almost immediately after I released, so did he.  He rocked into me a few more times before resting on top of me.   I was starting to dose of from the exhaustion when he rolled off me and pulled me into him.  His arms s around my waist. I turned to face him and rested my arm on his back.  I cuddled into his chest as he pulled the blanket over us and we went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I could hear him in the kitchen making breakfast.  I climbed out of bed, walked to the kitchen and seen him pouring the eggs into the pan.

“What are you making?”  I asked even though I already knew the answer.

“Breakfast.  Want to help?”

“Sure.”  I said walking over and standing next to him.

After breakfast, we washed dishes and decided to go out on a date.  I was worried since no one knew about us.  We took showers and got dressed.  We went to the Han River then to lunch.

“We can’t stop at the ddukboki cart Jin Young!”

“Why not?”

“Someone will see us.”

“So.”

“So?  I don’t want it to mess with your career.”

“It won’t babe just trust me.”

“Arrasso.  Whatever you say oppa.”  I said even though I was still nervous.

He hugged my waist and we stopped at the ddukboki cart.  He paid for the food, signed some things for the owners niece and we sat down at a nearby bench.  As we were sitting there, a girl came running over smacking the container out of my hands and all over my shirt.

“What the was that for?”  I said standing up only to be pulled down by Jin Young as he stood up.

“That was uncalled for.”  He said calmly.

“She is trying to steal you from me.”

“No she isn’t.  She is my…”  He looked at me.  The look in his eyes told me what he was going to say.  Though I wish it was something different, I nodded my head.  “Friend.”  He said.

“Oh-oppa.  I feel stupid now.  I-I’m sorry.  I thought…she was your…girlfriend.”

“Apologize and go buy her more.”  He said sternly.

“No thank you.  Can we just go?”

“Yea.”  He said looking at me disappointed.  The girl bowed and walked away.

“I’m sorry.”  He said as he tried to help clean me off.

“Gwenchanah, it’s not your fault you’re so irresistible.”  I said chuckling.

He laughed then gave me his hoodie.  We walked back to my house and I threw the shirt and the hoodie in the wash.  We were sitting there watching TV when Baro and Hye Min walked in.

“Did you enjoy your surprise?”  She said smirking then looking at Jin Young then back at me.

“Yepp.  Did you?”

“Definitely.”  She said smiling at Baro then looking back over to me.

“I wonder if Mi Rae enjoyed hers.”

“Who knows?”  She said sitting next to me on the couch, Baro on the other side her. 

We watched TV until Mi Rae walked in with CNU.  She was smiling so hard.

“What happened to you?”

“A lot.”  She said.  CNU chuckled.

Soon it was late and the boys had to go back to their dorm.  They left and we both looked at Mi Rae.

“Sooo…”

“Well…”  She started.  “Let’s just say it was enjoyable.”