I'm Sorry

My Childish and Precious Love

Your POV

When I woke up the next morning, there was 5 messages from Baro.

Baro:  Hye Min

Baro:  Are you sleeping?

Baro:  I guess you are.

Baro:  Wake up!

Baro:  Call me ASAP

His last message caused me to panic.  What could he possibly have to tell me that I had to call him as soon as I woke up?  I unlocked my phone and dialed his number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Hye Min, I’m sorry.”

“Baro…What’s wrong?”

“Just meet me at the park.  Arrasso?”

“Neh.”  I said hanging up the phone.  What was going on? 

I threw my clothes on beginning to worry even more than I already was. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs.  On my way to the park I met up with Mi Rae and Mi Eun.

“Where are you going?”  Mi Rae asked looking slightly worried.

“The park.  You?”

“Park.”

“Me too.” Mi Eun said.

We all looked at each other not knowing what to expect.  When we got to the park, Baro, CNU, and JinYoung were sitting on picnic table.

“Hey guys.”  I called over to them.

“Hey.”  JinYoung called back.

When we reached the table, JinYoung led Mi Eun by her arm away from the group.  CNU took Mi Rae in the opposite direction leaving me and Baro at the table.

“Baro…”

“I’m sorry.”

“What?”

“I don’t know how to say this.”

“Cha Sunwoo!  What is wrong?!”

“We have to break up.”

“What?!”  I said becoming weak in the knees.  I lost my balance and he pulled me up into a hug.

I began slamming my fists into his chest and trying to break free.

“Let me go!!”  I said screaming and crying.

“Listen to me!”

“Just let me go!”

“I don’t want this to happen!”

“Then why is it?”  I said turning to storm away but he grabbed my arm and spun me back to face him.

“The company is making me do it.  And with fans, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“But there’s no guarantee you will even have fans!”I shouted out of anger, immediately regretting it.

He looked at me, sadness and disbelief filling his eyes causing tears to well up on the edge.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“I know what you meant.”  He said fast-paced walking away from me.

“Baro, wait!”  He didn’t even turn to look at me he just stopped.  “Baro please.”  He kept walking so I chased after him. 

When I finally reached him and put my hand on his arm, he jerked away and looked at me.

“Just stop.”  He said walking away.

Baro POV

I couldn’t believe she just said that to me.  She was supposed to love me and that’s how she feels about my music?  But was it my fault?  No it was the company’s fault.  But this was my dream, I had to do what I had to do.  I just wanted her to understand.

Mi Eun POV

“What?! Why?!”  I couldn’t believe the words I was hearing.

“It’s the company, Mi Eun.  And for your protection.”

“Protection? Protection?  Tell that to the heart you just broke.”  I said storming back to the picnic table to find Hye Min sitting there with her head down.

Mi Rae POV

“To protect me?  Or to protect you?”

“…”

“That’s what I thought.  I’m leaving.” I walked away and CNU grabbed my wrist.  I pulled away and kept walking to the table.

 I sat next to Mi Eun and Hye Min.  I couldn’t believe what just happened.  Especially for Hye Min.  I couldn’t even imagine how she was feeling.

Your POV

“Hye Min, gwenchanah?”  Mi Rae asked me.  I just shook my head. 

“Guys, it’s over!  For good!”

“Don’t say that.”  Mi Eun said trying to comfort me.

“I told him they might fail, that they might not have fans.  What kind of girlfriend does that?”

“An angry one Hye Min. He will understand.”

“No he won’t. That’s why I’m here and not him.  I should have been the one to storm off not him.  Why would I say that to him?”

“You’re upset.  Just give him time and text him later.”

“Arrasso.  Can we go home now?”  I said as JinYoung and CNU were walking up.

“I can take you guys, I have to take JinYou….”

“No thanks.  We don’t need anything from you guys.”  Mi Rae said grabbing me and Mi Eun. 

We walked back to my house. 

“Can we stay here tonight?”  Mi Eun asked.

“Yea.  I think you should.”  I said back knowing they were the only ones who could make this situation any better.

I told my mom what happened then we walked to my room.

“Girls!”  She yelled up the steps.

“Neh umma.”

“Come down.”

“Neh.”

We walked out of my room to the kitchen where my mom had dinner on the table.

“My mom used to make this for me when I went through heartbreak.”

“Oh.  Arrasso. We will eat well.”  Mi Rae said sitting down.

We sat at the table and ate dinner.  After dinner we all went upstairs.  We sat on my bed and cried the tears we had been holding in all night.  Suddenly, Mi Eun’s phone went off.

“It’s JinYoung, he says he is sorry.”

“They’re all sorry.”  Mi Rae said.

"Not Baro."  I replied.

I just looked down at my phone debating on whether to text him or not.

Me:  Baro…I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean what I said.

I didn’t get a response.  It was late so we called it a night.  We took our showers and put our pajamas on.  Mi Rae and Mi Eun slept in my bed and I slept in my window.  All I could think about was the dream I had where he caught me.  Why did I have to go and say that?  Morning came faster than I thought and I immediately checked my phone.  Still no response.  I was rubbing the sleep from my eyes when I thought I saw Baro.  I looked again but didn’t see him.  I rushed downstairs and out the backyard where he was sitting on the porch.  I stood still debating whether I should go over there.  He looked at me and I slowly walked over.  I looked at the ground and folded my hands in front of me.

“Hye Min.”  He said lifting my chin.

“Oppa~”  I said holding back the tears.

Baro POV

“I’m sorry.”  She said, sobs welling in .

“I know you are.  So am I…it’s just…”

“I know oppa,  this is your dream.  If you fulfilling your dreams means we can’t be together right now then so be it.  As long as your happy.”

“That’s the thing Hye Min, I won’t be happy without you.”

“But this is your dream.”

“And I want to share it with you.”

“I love you Baro, and I always will.  I will wait for you if I have to.”

“I love you Hye Min.”  I said pulling her in to kiss her.

“I love you too oppa.”  I said burying my face in his chest. and crying. “And don’t worry about not having fans you have the 3 in this house plus the millions you will gain.”

“Thank you jagi.”  I said kissing her again.   

Mi Eun POV

When I woke up , I had another message from JinYoung saying he was sorry.  This was the tenth message he had sent me.  Mi Rae had at least 20 from CNU. I rubbed my eyes and noticed Hye Min was gone.  I walked over to the window and saw her and Baro rocking in the swing Baro cradling her.  I was happy for them and figured I should probably call JinYoung.

Your POV

“One more thing.”

“What?”

“We have to move to Seoul so we will be almost 2 hours away from each other.”

“That is fine oppa I will still wait for you.”

He kissed my forehead and continued rocking the swing.

Mi Rae POV

I woke up to another 5 messages from CNU begging me to call him.  I gave in and we sorted everything out.  We agreed to wait for each other at least until their career was at a high enough stage where he didn’t need to worry about me getting hurt.  When I went downstairs I seen Mi Eun talking to JinYoung in the living room and CNU waiting on the porch.  I walked out and sat next to him.  He pulled me in for a hug.

“If you were sitting down here why didn't you just come upstairs?"  I asked him.

"We should spend our last day together.”

“I’m going to miss you oppa.”

“I’m going to miss you too Mi Rae.”

He kissed my forehead and continued to hold me.

Mi Eun POV

The boys were getting ready to leave when Jin Young turned around and came back to me.

“Don’t forget to take care of your arm.”  He said kissing my forehead and hugging me.

“BYE!!”  We said in unison as the boys walked out of the house.