Chapter 10

My Childish and Precious Love

Your POV

Even though I was glad he was responsible enough to not drink and drive, I was pissed when the bartender called me to come pick up Baro.  I walked out in the cold air in my pajamas which was nothing but tiny shorts and a t-shirt.  But I was even more pissed when I walked in and saw him.  I didn't talk to him the whole way home. When we got home all hell broke loose.

"Yah!  Hajima!"  I said shrugging his hug off.

"Jagiya~"

"Ani.  Who is she?"  I repeated my previously asked question.

"She's nobody!" 

"Then why did I see you kissing her?  Why did you get all dumbstruck when I caught you two?"

"She's nobody Hye Min.  Just a girl I met at the bar."

"And why were you at the bar?"  I said crossing my arms.

"I was just having a few drinks to relieve my stress." 

"You couldn't relieve your stress here with your girlfriend that you haven't seen in months?"

"I'm sorry Hye Min."

"You already know that we barely get to see each other because I go to school and work and you're an idol.  Let alone the fact that our relationship is still hidden from the public eye."

"I know and I should have come home."

"You think?"

"I'm sorry Hye Min.  I really am.  That girl means nothing to me.  You mean more to me than anything." 

"Whatever.  I'm going to sleep.  You can sleep on the couch."  I climbed under the covers and closed my eyes. The tears escaped past my closed lids and I cried myself to sleep.  I couldn't believe he would cheat on me.

Baro POV

I laid on the couch replaying the whole argument in my head.  How could I let that happen? I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep.  When I woke up the next morning the apartment was silent. I got up from the couch and walked back to our room to find her still sleeping.  I laid next to her and watched her sleep.

"I'm so sorry Minnie." I whispered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she frowned. I tried moving closer but she pushed me away.

"Please Hye Min.  I'm sorry."

"Sorry didn't cheat.  You did." She said getting out of the bed. I reached for her arm but she moved it before I could grab it. She walked to the bathroom and the shower.  She her music and climbed in.

Your POV

A couple songs passed and suddenly I felt his arms around me. I tried to move away but his grip tightened.  His face rested in the crook of my neck and I could feel his warm breath trickling across my neck.  He began kissing my neck.

"This isn't going to make me forgive you." I said reaching my arm back to grab his hair as he continued kissing my neck.

"Minnie-ah~"  He said his breath on my neck once again.  "I would never touch someone else with as much tenderness as I touch you."  He said caressing every part of my body.  "I would never kiss someone with as much passion as I kiss you."  He said turning me and pressing me against the wall kissing me.  "I would never love someone as much as I love you." He said after pulling away.  "I'm sorry. I was drunk and made a mistake. I will never..."

"Ara." I pressed my lips to his cutting him off. My hands made their way to his hair.  He went back to attacking my neck lifting me from the floor.  The water was getting cold so I reached to turn it off.  "Bed."  I managed past my moans. 

He stepped out still holding onto me and carried me to the bed.  He laid us both down and kissed me.  His kisses traveled from my lips down to my naval.

Baro POV

"Sunwoo~" She moaned letting me know she was ready.  I hovered over her and started pushing myself in.   "Nngh~ oppa~." Her nails were digging into my back.  I started moving slow and kissing her neck.

"Oppa~~deo balli~" She moaned.  I sped up my s to the point where the neighbors were banging on the wall.  "Jogeumman deo~"  I continued ing into her, her nails digging deeper than before. "Oppa!  oreul kkeo gatae~"

"Ara."  I breathed out as she tightened around me releasing all she had. 

Her body shuddered as her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.  A few more s and I went over edge.  I wrapped my arms around her collapsing next to her and riding out our highs.   As our breathing returned to normal she looked up at me smiling.

"Mwo?"

" I wonder if the water is warm."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Not really.  And I still need to shower.  I have class in an hour."

"That rhymed."  I said chuckling.

"Pabo-yah." She said smacking my arm.  "Come on."  She said pulling me with her towards the bathroom.

"So am I forgiven?"  I said stepping under the water with her. 

"Yes.  But not because that was great .  Because I love you."

"I love you too.  And I'll never hurt you like that again. Yaksokhae."  I kissed her lips then grabbed the pouf and body wash. 

I washed us both then we rinsed off and got out.  She got dressed, did her hair, grabbed her school bag then left for class.  I decided I would clean the apartment before I left for my schedule.  I picked up the dirty clothes seeing a piece of paper folded up fall to the floor.  I picked it up and read it. Mango Six Cafe? Today?  At 6?  With who? I started thinking the worst so I put the note on the bed and continued cleaning. 

After putting the last of the clothes in the washer, I got dressed and left for my schedule.  It was about 5:30 when my schedule ended and the thoughts about the note began taking over.  I decided I would go and check out what she was talking about.  I made it to Mango Six at exactly six and saw her there.  With another guy. She was doing a lot of skinship with him and it was making me worry and angry at the same time.

Suddenly, she looked over to me with a shocked expression, then smiled as she walked away.  I had to get to the end of what I just saw.

"Is this because of last night?  Is she getting her revenge?"

I started following her but she picked up pace almost to a run.  By the time she stopped running, I had caught up to her and we were at the Han River.  What was there shocked me once more.

"Saeng-il-chook-ha-hae!"  Everyone yelled as they jumped out from behind their hiding places.

"Saeng-il-chook-ha-hae oppa!"  She said kissing me.

"B-but. Who was that guy?"

"Gongchan. You were jealous weren't you?"

"Yes."

"Mian. I wouldn't have gotten you here otherwise.  You never want to make a big deal out of your birthday but I thought it would be nice to celebrate it for once."

"It's perfect." I said smiling.  "I love you."

"I love you too."  She said kissing me.  "Now let's eat. I'm starving."

We walked over and began eating the meat CNU and JinYoung had just finished grilling, the kimchi hermom brought, the fish cakes my mom brought, and other foods fans dropped off.  After we ate we played some games like 369, rock paper scissors, hide and seek, Baskin Robins, and 007.  The loser was ttakbamed by everyone.  The last thing for the night was the cake.  After eating the cake, everyone said their goodbyes and we all went home.