News

My Childish and Precious Love

 

Baro POV

I was so stunned by what I just heard all I could do was stand there and think of something to say.

“What?”  I said still shocked.

“The note…was for you, but how would I tell you something like that?”

“You should have just told me.”  I said walking over to her and pulling her up from her chair.

“Why?? To have you turn my heart away to my face.  No I’d rather have it written down.”

“Who said I would reject you?”  I said looking into her eyes past the grey contacts she had in.

I moved closer to her and pulled her into the tightest embrace I could without hurting her.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you to say that."  I said still holding her as she cried the last few tears she had left.

She looked up at me and I smiled at her.  Before I knew it our lips were pressed together and my hands were intertwined in her hair, her hands on my neck and cheek.  I closed my eyes wanting this moment to last forever.  We stayed kissing like that until the bell rang to release kids back to class.

“Oh…uhm…that…was….”

“Wonderful.” She said finishing my sentence. 

I pecked her lips one more time then took my seat behind her.  For the rest of the day all I could think about was what happened.  When the bell rang for break I pulled out my phone to text her.

Me:  Meet me by the gate at the end of the day when you finish with Mi Rae and Mi Eun

HyeMin:  Okay

After class we went to our lockers.  She usually takes about an hour to do homework with Mi Eun and Mi Rae so it gave me some time to finish my plans. 

Your POV

I was happy I told him.  I didn’t think he felt the same way but I was happy he did.  I was so happy I felt like my heart would explode.  After I finished homework I met by the gate at the time he told me.  But he wasn’t there.  So I waited for a while longer but he still didn’t show.  All of a sudden, someone went running by.  His sweatshirt had an “I” on the back.  Then someone else ran by with “love” on the back.  Then the word “You” ran by.  Then someone with a blank shirt ran by and while I was watching them run away, Baro came out from behind me with a bouquet of roses.  He handed them to me while looking at the ground.

“Aww Saranghae…Oppa.” 

Baro POV

I was happy to hear her call me oppa instead of pabo like she usually does.  I was so happy I picked her up and spun in a circle while kissing her.

“Oppa put me down you’re messing up my flowers.”  She said while laughing.

“Oh miahn.”

“Gwenchanah.”  She said kissing me again.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

“What would you say to going out with me?”

“Right now?”

“Neh.”

“No.”

“What…why?”

“Because right now we are just standing here.”

“Oh well let’s go then.”

“Arrasso.”  She said chuckling and pecking my cheek.  I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she wrapped hers around my waist and we walked to a nearby café.  We order bubble tea and pastries when we arrived.  As we waited for our order we went to a somewhat secluded booth and sat on the same side.  She leaned into me and put my arms around her in a semi-hug.

“How come you never told me?”  She asked me.

“I thought you would reject me since we are best friends.”

“Oh…well…uhm…I forgot what I was going to say.”

“How come you never told me?” I asked her.

“I thought you would reject me because you only saw me as a friend, not someone you could be in a relationship with.”

“I have liked you ever since the fifth grade.  I may have been immature, but I always did what I could to protect you from things.”  I admitted.  “Except for me of course.”  I said chuckling.

“Yea, I guess you did.”

“You guess? Just guess?”

“Yea, just guess.”  She said in a teasing tone and smiling at me.  When I went to kiss her she pulled her face her away.

“Too slow.”  She said laughing.

I went to kiss her again but she didn’t pull away fast enough.

“Haha now who’s too slow.”

“Molla.”  She said chuckling as she kissed me again.

By the time our order made it to the table we were in tears from laughing so much at the games we were playing.  We fed each other pastries and drank our teas.

Your POV

Everything felt right now that we were together.  It was as if the last piece of the puzzle I had been working on forever was finally in place.  I was truly happy.  But I honestly wondered how long it would last.  Would we be together for a long time, would we get married, would we have kids, or would we get tired of each other and break up.  I didn’t want to think about it anymore so I distracted myself by asking him to rap for me. He even sang a little.

Baro POV

I hoped we would be together for a long time.  Maybe even get married.  I didn’t want to lose her now that I had her.  After we hung out a while longer, I took her home.  Before she went in the house I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

“Good Night Hye Minnie.  Don’t go dreaming about other guys got it?”  I said jokingly.

“Neh, Oppa.  Yagsok.”  She said smiling at me then kissing me. 

She unlocked her door and walked in.  I walked back to my car and drove back home.

Your POV

As I was laying in bed I couldn’t help but to bring the thoughts back into my mind.  After all that happened I would hate to lose him.  I closed my eyes and it wasn’t long before I was asleep.  Morning rolled around and I was awaken by Baro calling my phone.

“Uhhh…neh.”  I said in a groggy way.

“We won the audition!!!”  He said but I couldn't grasp what he was talking about.

“Mwoh?!”

“Pony Canon offered us a deal babe!!!”

“OOMMOOO!!!! BABE THAT’S GREAT!!! AIGOOO!!!”  I screeched.

“Are you busy today!?”  He asked excited.

“No, why?”

“Let’s go to the amusement park to celebrate.   Me, you, Mi Rae, Mi Eun, all of us.”

“Okay just let me call them but don’t tell anyone not even the guys we should surprise them.”

“Okay good idea.  I’m glad I called you first, you always have good ideas.”

“Thanks.  I’m going to tell them to meet at the park by noon neh?”

“Arrasso.”

I hung up with Baro and sent a mass text.

To: JinYoung, Gongchan, Sanduel, CNU, Mi Eun, Mi Rae

Everyone meet at the amusement park at 12!! I have a surprise for you all!

Everyone agreed to meet at noon so I jumped in the shower, threw my clothes on, and tossed my hair in a ponytail.  I walked to the store to grab a bunch of balloons and other congratulatory items then Baro picked me up.  We beat the others to the park so we set everything up at the entrance and waited for them to arrive.

Mi Rae POV 

“Shinwoo, can you pick me up?”  I asked him over the phone.

“Of course.  Give me 10 minutes and I’ll be there.”

“Okay. Gomawo.”

“No problem.”

I was happy to know I would be riding with CNU alone to the park.  I needed to tell him something but I didn’t know how and I didn’t want anyone else to be around.  I left my room and headed out the door as I heard a car horn start beeping.

“Hey Mi Rae.” JinYoung said from the backseat with Mi Eun, Gongchan and Sandeul.

“Hey JinYoung.  Hi everyone else.”  I said back.

“How come we only get a hi but JinYoung gets a hey?”   Sandeul whined.

“I don’t know.”  I said as I sat in the passenger seat.  I sulked half way there about losing my chance to tell him what I needed to tell him but I figured I would get another chance.

Mi Eun POV

“Aisshh, JinYoung was just too cute.  I really liked JinYoung but how would I tell him?  Maybe I could tell him on a ride.  I was going to tell him at the park no matter what I didn’t want to hide it anymore.

Your POV

When they got to the park I was hiding with all the things and Baro was waiting at the entrance.

“Hey where’s Hye Min?”  I heard Gongchan ask.

“I don’t know she’s not here yet.  I thought she was coming with you everyone else did.”  Baro replied.

“Well she didn’t.  Maybe we should wait on her.”  CNU said. 

As soon as he finished the sentence I walked out from my hiding place and yelled “SURPRISE!!!”

“What is all this for?”

“Our new record deal.”

“MWOH?!”  They all yelled in unison even Mi Rae and Mi Eun.

“We won the audition with Pony Canyon!”

They all started yelling and the girls were screaming.  After everyone calmed down, we walked into the park.  Baro wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his waist.   I didn’t hear footsteps behind us anymore so I turned around.  Everyone was gone in their own direction.  Mi Rae was dragging CNU.  Sandeul and Gongchan were off in another direction.  JinYoung was tripping over his feet as Mi Eun pulled him by the arm.

“Well I guess it’s just us.”  Baro said slowing his pace.

“Good, I like it better that way.”  I said turning to face him.

He placed his arms round my waist and I did the same with his.

“Do you promise not to leave me?” I asked him.

“Yaksok.”  He said pulling me in for a kiss.

“I love you way too much and have waited way too long to let you go.”  I smiled when he said then buried my face in his shirt.  His heartbeat was relaxing compared to mine.  “Want to go on a ride?”

“Yea let’s go!”

Mi Eun POV

“JinYoung let’s go to the haunted house.” I said wrapping my hand around his arm.

"Arrasso."

Now was my chance I hoped he would feel the same.