Love in the Air

My Childish and Precious Love

Mi Eun POV

We waited in the line for the haunted house.  The longer we stood there the more nervous I became.

“Mi Eun-ah, are you okay?”  Jin Young asked me placing his hand  gently on my back.

“Neh oppa gwenchana.”  I said even though I really wasn’t. 

I hated haunted houses but I knew I could be as close to him as I wanted.  We finally reached the start of the line and it took a couple minutes for them to allow us in.  It was completely dark in the house no lights what so ever.  We walked further in and I linked my arm tightly with his.  He pulled me into his side when a sudden chainsaw noise came from behind us and faded away followed by an evil chuckle. As we went further, it became light enough to see the path on the ground but not enough to see directly in front of us.  Bodies dropped from the ceiling, “insane patients” came from around corners.  ghosts glided past us.  I felt like my heart had dropped into my stomach.  All of a sudden, a high pitch scream came from behind us.  We unhooked arms to turn around and a girl came ramming into me trying to escape the house.  She hit me so hard that I was knocked into a wall where my arm was pinned between me and a surprisingly heavy body that I knocked over when I hit it.  I looked up to find red eyes staring at me and a growling noise building in the body’s throat.  I screamed and as I soon as I did, JinYoung was there pulling me from under the robotic being.  By the time we made it out of the house, I was crying.

“Mi Eun-ah.  Are you okay.  Omo look at your arm we have to get you to a medic station.”  Jin Young said extremely concerned and nervous.

I looked down at my arm to see an almost 5inch gash and blood running down my arm making me cry even harder.

“Everything will be okay.” JinYoung said going over to a nearby water ride vendor to buy a towel. “Here let’s wrap this around your arm.”

“Arrasso.”  I said trying to hide the pain from the towel. 

We walked to the closest medic station where they cleaned my arm and used freeze spray to numb my arm so they could stitch it.  They wrapped my arm in a bandage and sent us on our way.

“I’m really sorry oppa.”  I said causing Jin Young to stop walking.  “I didn’t mean to get hurt and ruin the date.”

“Date?”

“Yea, well, it’s not really a…”

Jin Young POV

I didn’t let her finish her statement before I pressed my lips to hers.  I placed a hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer to me.  My other hand was placed on her cheek.  I pulled away from the kiss and wiped the tears starting to fall from her eyes.

“Why are you crying?”  I questioned her scared I did something wrong.

“You’re on my arm.”

“Aissh I am so sorry why didn’t you say anything?”

“I was enjoying the moment.”  She said chuckling.

I pulled her in again this time making sure I didn’t smash her arm.

Mi Eun POV

I wanted this moment to last forever but I knew it wouldn’t.  We pulled apart and decided to go get some lunch.  I texted the others so we could meet up and eat together.  On the way there, we were anything but quiet.

“Minus the injury, I had a really great time.”  I said smiling at Jin Young.

“Me too.  I was hoping there would have been other circumstances where I could tell you I liked you but if I could go back I wouldn’t change it.”

“You…like me?”

“Of course.  I didn’t kiss you for nothing.  Don’t tell me you forgot already.”

“No trust me I will never forget.”  I said smiling.  “Why didn’t you just tell me?”

“I didn’t know how.  I’m assuming it’s the same for you.”

“You’re a good guesser.”  I said pecking his cheek.

When we got to the place, we were the first to arrive so we picked a booth shaped like a triangle.  We climbed in one side, sat close together, and waited on the others.  Next to arrive was Baro and Hye Min.  They sat close together on the side next to us.  We started ordering our food when CNU and Mi Rae walked in holding hands.

Mi Rae POV

“How did that happen?”  Hye Min asked us and I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Start of Flashback

“Where are we going?” CNU asked as I dragged him along.

“To the Ferris wheel.” I responded.

“Why?”

“I want to ride it.”

“Why?”

“I haven’t ridden it since I was little.”

“Oh.  Okay.”

There wasn’t a line so we just walked over and got on and sat opposite each other.  As the Ferris wheel started reaching the top, CNU walked over and sat next to me.

“It is beautiful up here.”  He said looking out over the edge.

“I know the view is so nice.”

“No Mi Rae, I mean you.”

I looked at him confused.  He placed his hand on my cheek.

“Do you know how long I have waited to tell you that I like you?”

“I like you too.”  I said leaning closer to him.  He leaned in and kissed me, his hand still on my cheek. I placed my hand in his soft hair and leaned into the kiss.

“I always wanted to tell you, I figured I could tell you up here but you beat me to it.”  I said as I pulled away from the kiss. 

As we reached the bottom again, I pulled my phone out to find a text saying where to meet for lunch.

“Let’s go eat.”

End of flashback

Your POV

“Aww how cute.”  I said to her.

“How did you two happen?”

“I told him after the whole lunch thing.”

“Ah~ arrasso. And what about you two?”  She said directing her question to Mi Eun and Jin Young.

“Long story short, we went to a haunted house.”  Mi Eun said.

“I’m guessing that’s how your arm got hurt too.” Baro said.

“Mmmhmm.”

“Why did you pick a triangle booth?  Where are Gongchan and Sandeul going to sit?”  Baro asked Jin Young.

“I didn’t even think about that well let’s move to the square.”  Just as we were moving, Gongchan came walking in with a huge plush Pororo.

“How did you get that?”  CNU asked.

“Op..I mean hyung won it for me.” 

“That is just too cute.  You two together are the cutest thing.  Aigoooo.”  I screeched. 

Gongchan POV

I loved Sandeul.  I was glad I finally told him and he felt the same way.

Your POV

Our food arrived and after that, we rode more rides then went home.  Baro came to my house for about an hour and wrote a rap on my wall while I was in the shower.

“I’m going to go home.  I will talk to you tomorrow.  I hope you like your rap.”

“I love it Baro.   I love you too.”

“I love you too Hye Min.  Good night.”

“Good night.”  I said walking him downstairs to the door.  I kissed him goodbye then went upstairs to go to sleep.

The first week of our relationship was great, more than I could have ever hoped.  But I didn’t know it would end so quick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like this chapter was short :(:(:(