Is she really the boss?

Stranded

 

 

"People know where we are," Ji-yong scoffed. "They'll find and rescue us."


 

Every chuckle, giggle, snickers and soft laughter came to an end hearing what he just said. Bom eyes turns into slits as he looked at each of his men. "Kill them."


 


 

 

"My pleasure," Youngbae said but Seung-hyun stopped him.


 

"Who?" Seung-hyun asked. "Who knows your whereabouts?"


 

"My people," Ji-yong answered shortly.


 

"How big?" Seung-hyun asked.


 

"Very," Ji-yong answered.


 

"Young-don, go research about this man...as well as his friends," Bom ordered nodding at him. He bowed down and headed out. "Destroy every electronics they have that could send signals to his so called people. And the boat."


 

"What?!" Seungri eyes widen even more hearing this. "Now that isn't necessary."


 

"And why?" Bom asked. "Did you pay for that boat?"


 

"Yes, and it cost a lot," Seungri said,


 

"Well, I don't care," Bom said as she shrug. "Go search the boat. Get everything inside before you destroy everything."


 

"Bom, it's not necessary," Youngbae spoke out. "The boat is inside our circle, they cannot send any transmission nor can we receive any. No connection have been made."


 

"But I still want the boat to disappear. Its a sore in the eye to see it in my waters," Bom pouted as she turned and looked at Daesung. "Make sure it goes away. I don't care if you blow it up or move it somewhere else, just make it disappear where I cannot see it."


 

"Destroy the machinery also," Seung-hyun said.


 

"Yes ma'am," Daesung said as he bowed down, "Sir." He soon disappeared.


 

"Seung-hyun, I make orders, not you," Bom folded her arms under her chest acting like a child with her angry pout her eyebrows furrowed.


 

"You are too careless," Seung-hyun said without looking at Bom.


 

"Yah!" Bom shouted.


 

"Bom, what do you want us to do with them?" Youngbae asked looking at the five who were huddled up together.


 

"We need some new friends," Bom said.


 

"Absolutely not. We don't need pests around. They still cannot be trusted," Seung-hyun said looking down at Bom.


 

"What can they do anyways? It's not like they could escape," Bom argued with him once more.


 

"What about the fact that they can hurt you?" Youngbae asked.


 

"With you guys around, I don't think so," Bom said as she rolled her eyes. "And are you forgetting? I am Park Bom."


 

"The airhead," Seung-hyun added.


 

"YAH!" Bom pushed him off to the sides as she stood up. She walked in front of the huddle group, with her three boys behind her. "Assign them each a room, Young-deuk, one room per one person."


 

"Yes, ma'am," Young-deuk bowed and walked away.


 

"This is stupid," Youngbae murmured.


 

"It's Bom, what do you expect?" Seung-hyun murmured back.


 

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Bom shouted as glared at the two. She turned back around and finally took a notice that they were all wet and freezing. "Did you take a swim?"


 

"Neh," one of them said.


 

"Bring them clothes!" Bom shouted turning back around. The two stared at her and just stared. "Yah! That's an order! Go get them clothes!" Bom hissed but they still didn't do anything.


 

"We are not getting them clothes! What do you think of us?" Youngbae blurted out, not being able to ignore Bom's deadly stare. "Go ask someone else."


 

"But I am your boss! You are suppose to do every word I say!" Bom threw her hands in the air.


 

"But you make idiotic wishes. That's why that rule has been discarded out of our mental rules," Seung-hyun rolled his eyes.


 

"I do not!" Bom glared at Seung-hyun.


 

"Yes. You. Do," Youngbae said. "Someone get these pests clothes! NOW! That's an order!"


 

"Yes sir!" At least four of his own men shouted as they saluted them.


 

"That's how you order someone," Seung-hyun pointed at Youngbae.


 

"I am a one hell of a great leader! Shut up!" Bom exclaimed as she turned back around at the people behind her. "You guys hungry?"


 

"Neh," Minzy spoke out, secretly giggling. They were ridiculous.


 

"Good, join me for lunch," Bom smiled at them. She then turned to her two men. "And also, you are not invited!"


 

"Didn't want to in the first place," Seung-hyun said.


 

"Let's go hyung," Youngbae said as he pulled on the collar of his own jacket. "Burn every corn we find."


 

"WHAT?!" Bom shouted as the two boys passed by her. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME AND MY CORN!! STAY AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS!!"


 

"Did you hear that Youngbae?" Seung-hyun asked.


 

"Not a single bit," Youngbae said with a smirk.