Leaving the Planet

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

"Wait, you want us to WHAT!" yells Shishi. 
"I want you to go throughout the galaxies and find an energy source to save or dying planet," states Governor Hyosung. Apparently, Gov. Hyosung wanted the six Matoki's to go out and save their planet. Commander Tats totally agreed to the plan, even though his face said otherwise. Dada looked scared sh*tless beyond anyone's point. You couldn't see Keke's face reaction because of his black suit. Joko's face went Einstein mode, probably thinking of all the discoveries. ShiShi was killing the brain cells out of everyone minds and Toto was playing with a butterfly that somehow got in the house. 
"Okay everyone, Shut Up!" yelled the Gov," You are all grown men an-"
"Toto is new and Dada is still considered young," cuts off Shishi.
"Who is Toto," ask Gov. Hyosung. She looks around the room, but can't seem to find Toto. ShiShi picks him up and puts him on the desk. Governor Hyosung, like Tats, immediately Hugged Toto.
"Target: Hyosung. Mission: Dest-," started Toto, but was cut off when Shishi put a hand over Toto's mouth. The governor started to love Toto and almost squeezed the oxygen supply out of him.
"OMG, he is so precious, my little baby, I will Love You!"
"Now that I think about it, leaving doesn't sound like a bad idea," says Shishi. He gets Toto out of Hyosung's grasp and holds on to him for dear life.
(Dramatic Sad Music Plays) 
"Fine be like that, I don't ever want to see you guys ever again," says the governor in a sad crying voice. She turns around and looks out the window," your ship is ready. Pack your things and go."
"Please Gov. You have to say goodbye to me first," says Tats. 
"I'm sorry but if your friends don't say good bye to me, I won't say goodbye to you."
"Please governor I'm your fri-"
(Music cuts off with a SCREECH)
"Damn it guys that's a collectible." 
"Will you guys stop being so dramatic," yells the general.
"Yeah, it's annoying," follows Dada.
"Hey! They are your elders Dada, respect them." says Joko. 
"You guys are such kill-joys," sad Tats.
"Ok, now guys go and pack and get your stuff, you guys are going on an adventure!" says Gov. Hyosung. 
"Wait! Guys? But isn't Keke a girl?" Everyone looked at Dada, especially Keke.
"File: Kekemato, Age: 2580, Gender: M, specializes in combat fighting, spyin-
"Ok Toto, don't go way into Keke." says Tats.
"GO PACK!" The six immediately leave and pack what they need. Or more of what they want to bring. Tats packs 10 pink mask, a mirror, and 5 Fashion Matoki magazines. Shishi packs many knives, guns, and war stuff while Toto goes and finds his bottle that Shishi made for him. Joko packs in many tubes and rockets, and Dada puts many weights and dumbbells in his pack. It will probably weigh like 100 tons but Dada won't even notice it. Keke packs his stuffed-matoki(teddy bear), some books, and 5 more suits. When they arrive where the ship would launch off, there are some Matoki's there to take their bags. Tats, Keke, and Joko's bags were light and not to heavy, so it was easy to carry. While on the other hand, ShiShi's and Dada's bags were like a full grown elephant. It took 3 Matoki's to carry Shishi's bag while Dada's, well lets just say 'AiMadreDeDios'. Dada had to take his own bag in the ship. When they were aboard and ready to go, they heard the countdown.
10...
 
9...
"I wonder if they have food."
8...
 
7...
"Daddy, Toto need to charge."
6...
 
5...
"So you see Dada, the buckle goes through here."
4...
 
3...
"Tats I swear, if you don't go sit somewhere else ill behead you."
2...
 
1...
LIFT OFF!!!
All the Matoki's gripped on their seats for dear life. Keke looked like he wanted to pass out. Toto was laughing, thinking that this was a ride. All the other matoki's were thinking happy thoughts and when left the planet and the atmosphere, they unbuckled their seatbelts. They floated out and Tats and Dada were doing synchronized swimming, in space. Joko and Keke were holding onto their seats, knowing what was gonna happen next. Toto grabbed hold onto Shishi and Shishi went to Activate the gravity field.
"Gravity Field Activated."
Since Dada and Tats were the only ones floating, they fell hard onto the floor. Dada landed on his back while Tats got a face plant. 
"OMG, my face. No! My nose! That hurt, how could you Shi, you could of broken my nose!"
"That was my intention."
Before Tats can say anything, the big screen at the front of the ship and on the screen, was Gov. Hyosung.
"Hello B.A.P."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, I know a lot of you are hating me for not updating in a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!!!! But i had my reasons. First, i had my notes written in a book and wrote it in this notebook but i lost it and couldnt find it. Next, i found the book and started typing it in my Notes( I use notepad) and then they deleted i was sooooo sad! Then i had the other stories so yeah sorry for not updating in a long time, FORGIVE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I also got hold of a computer, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!