They are not real

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

Meanwhile backstage
 
BYG POV (Bang Yong Guk)
 
"Wow! They sure were loud, those fans, aren't I right Himchan?" I asked our sub-vocalist. When he didn't answer me, I turn to face him. He is listening to music. I plug out one of the ear-buds things and he looks at me. 
 
"How can you still be listening to music after all that noise?" Like seriously, it's like asking to go deaf.
"Have you heard of ear-plugs Guk?" He faces me to the face. 
"Uh, yeah."
"Then I suggest you go and get some." I make a face and he smiles. We walk to the dressing room and everyone is there resting. I grab a towel to wipe off my sweat and then cover Himchan's face with it.
"Eww! OMG, that is soo NASTY!! Ew, ew, ewwww!!" I start laughing because of his reaction.  Himchan glares at me and starts to chase me around the dressing room and everybody is enjoying the scene. Himchan grabs whatever he can and throws it at me, while I dodge it. And just then, something terrible happened. I tried to escape the room that has a raging Himchan. Just when I reached the door, Himchan grabs a water bottle that Daehyun was still drinking from. He started to protest but quieted when Himchan tossed the bottle, aiming at me. I ducked but at that exact same moment, the door opened and standing there was our manager, with a soaking-not-to-happy face. We immediately point at the guilty person, but since Daehyun was standing next to him, it looked like we also but the blame on him too. 
"You guys know what to do," says our manager. Himchan gets on his knees and apologizes. 
"You too, Daehyun."
"But hyung, it-"
"No buts, you know what you did so apologize." Daehyun gets on his knees, with a face of course, and apologizes. 
"Okay, now down to business boys," says our manager. He pulls out a folder from inside his jacket and- "Wow hyung, you know magic," says, of course, Zelo. 
"Zelo there is n- OWWW," starts Youngjae, but I hit him. I would not let him ruin a kids dreams, even if I also wanted to tell Zelo.
"Anyways," continues our manager,"here is your Matoki's." He gives us pictures of cute bunnies, and yes I admit they are cute. My bunny, or Matoki, has a red mask. Himchan's is pink(haha). Daehyun's bunny is so adorable. On the outside, it has a black mask, but on the inside its pink, with a heart shape nose and long eyelashes. It's so cute. But mine is better. Well anyways, Youngjae's bunny is yellow and looks like a cute version of a joker. Creepy. Jongup's is green. It has this mean look, like mine. And last but not least, Zelo's bunny. It's blue, but looks slightly different from ours. It has a spinning toy key thingy on the top of its head. Other then that, it looks like our bunnies or Matoki's.
"Wow hyung, these look great," I say.
"Hyung, I want one," says Zelo.
"Zelo, they are not real, their just our logos," of course Youngjae says this. Have to agree on him though,"You can get cherry tomato's though."
"No. Zelo want matoki." He hugs his picture and starts to pout. 
"Look Zelo when they start to make them, we will buy you one," says Himchan.
"No, Zelo want real life matoki, please hyung?" He is asking for the impossible. He is looking at me. What?, he thinks that I can make a bunny into a matoki. But he looks so cute. But no.
"No Zelo."
"No?"
"No," I answer him. He gets up and walks out of the dressing room. I get out my phone and text him to meet us at the dorm when he's cooled down. That kid has to grow up. There is no such thing as a matoki.
Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away on a planet called B1A4AP224, or Planet Mato for short, where it looks peaceful but everyone there trains everyday. Right now, they are in a crisis.
 
 
 
 
 
My first subscriber and friend thank you 
ZeroPrincesses