Wish upon a star

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

Tats POV
"Earth? What a terrible name for a planet. More like planet dirt, Planet Dirt." I say as we look of a picture of this so called earth. It's so blue and pretty on the outside but beneath that is well dirt, buildings, and well you know, more dirt. We are going to get our energy from there? I better not get dirty.
"Well anyway, you guys will go to this planet, it has a lot of energy." says D.O.
"But I will get dirty and I doubt this pitiful planet can do anything, it probably doesn't have soap since its so dirty." Everything goes silence. 
"Um, Tats, yeah you know, you just insulted D.O. So what ever happens to you is way out of our hands." says Kris.
"So?"
"He will strangle you."
"And?"
"You have a plant in your ship."
"Ok?"
"It's growing."
"So." I say uninterested.
"Tats."
"Yes."
"I will be there at your funeral." 
It took me a moment to comprehend what he just said and then I felt a large presence behind me. I turn and see a huge plant that governor Hyosung put in here and it grabs me by the neck and I start to suffocate. 'Ohmygawd I'm SO going to die'
"He..e..l.p." I let out. I look at the screen and see D.O...with an evil dark aura. 
"Heh heh heh, so you think you can insult me an get away with it, eh." He looks up with an evil glint in his eyes. I gulp. "YOU WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF MINE AND PRAY THAT YOU DIE. I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL PERSONALLY!" I let out a scratchy croak out of my beautiful throat. No, I'm too young and beautiful to die. No, I haven't been on Fashion Toki yet. [A/N: it's a fashion magazine] I struggle against the plant when suddenly my vision is getting blurry.
"D.O......release........important." 
I black out.
Dada POV
"D.O, release our commander he is important." I say. He doesn't listen to me and so I do the most effective weapon.
"Waaaaaaa! Please don't kill our commander! He's the one who helps run this place and he's my only friend, please don't kill him! If you do ill be sad and have no one to play with me! WAAAAAAAA!"
"Look what you did D.O. You made the baby cry." says Luhan.
"But I thought the baby was Toto?" asked Sehun.
"Yeah, but he's a robot so he doesn't count." replies Luhan. Harsh.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"Dammit Luhan, NOW You made the baby cry." yells Tao as he hits Luhan repeatedly. How did Toto wake up? He's supposed to be in shutdown mode. I bet one of my superiors did this.
Joko POV
Oops!
Dada POV
Well anyways, now the whole ship is a mess. We have Commander Tatsmato still suffocating, Toto ACTUALLY crying, Shishi about to behead someone, and Joko just sitting in the corner. Huh? i wonder where Keke is?
Keke POV
My superiors are acting childish. They need to grow up. Even the guardians aren't doing anything. I'm hiding right now to get away from their stupidy. But this needs to stop. With my ninja skills I get out a knife and aim it at the vines.
KEKE VS VINES
I aim and throw. I successfully cut through it and watch as it drops Tats. Hah, beat that overgrown piece of green. Point one for Keke. Sadly i didnt see that the pot that was holding the vines was behind me. A second later, the pot falls on me, dropping all its contents that were in it. And now the score is tied up. Aww man, I just had this suit dry cleaned.
Shishi POV 
Ok calm down Shishi, everything will be alright. Yeah, just think of a happy place. OK, HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL.. Damn it!
"EVERYONE SHUT UP OR I WILL ******* put my sword up in your *** and make sure you bleed you ***** piece of @*^$*%#$*^#$ *%#W$@&-
(Sorry, technical difficulties. Please hold on.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thank you for waiting. Now back to the story.)
"Ok so Kris what was that about going to Earth?"
"Huh, hold on. TAO RELEASE YOUR BROTHER AND GUARDIAN!"
"NO! THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON ABOUT WHAT TO SAY TO A KID AND RESPECT THEM!" I watch as Tao headlocks Luhan and repeatly slam him against the floor. Huh? I should do that to Tats. Maybe he can learn how to shut up.
I watch as the other guardians try to calm down D.O and pull a struggling Tao away from an unconscious Luhan. 
"ok now lets start the procedure." says very delighted Chanyeol. Wait procedure?
"Now you cute bunnies, I want you to strap yourself in."
"What about Tats?" ask Dada. Always worrying about everyone, pfft.
"Oh, you can strap him in if you want, its required."
I watch as the green subordinate jumps out of his seat and goes and straps the sleeping Tats in. he goes to his seat and puts on his seatbelt. I put mine and Toto's on and everyone esle strap themselves in.
"Ok you ready? Yes? Good. Now me, Sehun, Suho, Xiumin, D.O., and a little help from Kai will help you get to Earth," continues Chanyeol. I dont like the sound of this.
They get in a weird circle and start chanting some weird chant in their language or what ever. i close my eyes for a second when suddenly i feel the ship start to rock and shake. I grip the sides of the ship and start praying to the holy bird. God, I want to go home. I dont care if we are dying, I want to be on solid ground.
We are flashed in a bright light and then we were gone.
Zelo POV
 Never Give Up himeul nae
Kkumeul hyanghae 
Never Give Up
Ireona~ ireona~ah~
Neoramyeon
Um, what came after that. Oh, right
halsuga isseo
Wake up, wake up geokjeong ma~ah~
Jal doelgeoya Never Give Up
Neonikka geuge neonikka
Neo jasineul mideobwa
Never Give Up
Oh, yeah. It was perfect.
What was I talking about again. Ok, so I couldn't get a toy Matoki and then I went to the store and bought myself 2 packs of cherry tomatos which half of them were rotten. I will talk to their manager about this and ask what the do in their produce section. 
I start walking home when I look up in the sky and see the shiny stars. 
"Please," I start wishing upon a bright big star, "I just want a toy, is that so hard to ask." I close my eyes for a minute and when I open them, I see the same star I wished upon get really bright. Not to mention its getting bigger, and is it aiming at me? Suddenly the star zooms toward me and I barely dodge it. Ok, when I wished upon you I didnt want you to come toward me. This is the last time im wishing upon stars.
I walk to where the star landed and see something lying there. I cough away some smoke that made its way into my nose. The smoke clears and on the ground lies a bunny wearing a black and blue suit with one of those key things on its head.
"IT'S SO CUTE!" I squeal, "AND IT'S MINE!"
 

 

Heres an update, BE happy.

So i updated like i said. And i hope you like it. 
Comment about the book and i can't believe im saying this but a reason why i didnt update is because one, i was busy and two, i didnt get no comments. I thought you guys weren't reading my book. Well one person or 2 commented over 5 months and because of them i was working on it. So thanks.
Oh, and also subscribe. BYEE!!