Not a COOKIE!

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

Shishi POV
"But I don't want the team name to be B.A.P. it sounds lame and you don't know what other people will think."
"Oh, really Shi, what will other people think."
"We'll there's 'Bunnies Are erted', 'Biual And Proud', or worse 's And ', please Gov. anything then B.A.P will be better."
"But B.A.P means Best Absolute Perfect."
"I don't care, I don't like it." I cross my arms and face away from the screen. Why do we even need a team name, we don't need it.
"Well I like it," says Tats. Of course he'll like it, he Likes anything the Gov. says. They aren't dating, but sometimes I think they are.
"Anyway Hyosung, the name is misleading."
"How General?" ask Hyosung.
"Well, obliviously I'm the only Best Absolute and Perfect one here, along with Toto." When Toto hears his name, his eyes brighten up. He's so cute^^.
"What about me Shishi," ask Tats. The others keep silent and watch.
"Well, Tats you aren't exactly Perfect like Moi, and I'm the Best and that is Absolutely TRUE!"
"How did I become friends with you again."
"Who said we were even friends." 
"Guys! Fine, Shishi do you have a BETTER name than B.A.P.?" ask Gov.
"Actually I do." The name is perfect.
"Well tell us the name general," says Joko.
"Well the name is M-
"Hurry Daddy I wanna know!"
"I know Toto, I'm going, okay?"
"Yes daddy."
"Okay, well the name is-
"OMG hurry up."
"Okay the next matoki to interrupt me can say hello to the moon and suffocate!" No one says anything and I feel glad.
There is silence and no one says anything. 
"Good. Now I want the name to be M.O.E."
"M.O.E. hmmmm?"
"What do you think of it Gov."
"I LOVE it! Why does it mean?" ask Hyosung.
"Uh, well....um..it....means"
"It means Matoki Operation Explore." replies Tats. Oh thank you!
"Yeah! That's what it means yes Matoki Operation Explore!" 
"Well I like it it's better than s And ," says Dada. Ohmygawd, what have I done.
"Daddy what's a ?" I look at Toto and he has big eyes. , I'm not a good role model.
"Well Toto, a is a-"
"DONT YOU DARE TATSMATO!" I swear people in our galaxy can here us. Me and Keke and Hyosung hit Tats and he fell unconscious. Well more like Hyosung stunned him with an input taser she installed in here. Scary. We leave Tats on the floor and face Hyosung big-face head. Maybe her ego is the size of her head?
"Well everyone, now this mission is important for our lives. Our bird is dying and we can't keep supporting on her. Find an energy source stronger than her and we will live FOREVER!"
"Okay but where do we start Governor Hyosung," ask Joko.
"I send you guys some coordinates. We found some energy in a planet not far from here. It's called Planet X. Go there and see what that energy is and see if it will save us, okay. I'll send the coordinates in a disk. Well got to go, I'm getting my pedicure done. I'm out."
The screen went black and I was glad she was. She's so annoying.
"Daddy, daddy! I want a cookie." I look down to see Toto and he is begging for a matoki cookie. But I didn't bring any. 
"Sorry, Toto I don't have any." I say to him. He starts to look sad and I'm afraid for him to cry. You never know when he can flood a room with his tears.
"How about when we arrive at Planet X we will see if they have cookies, okay?" He nods and crawls away.
"General." I look at Joko and put on my mean face.
"What!?" He looks startled but returns to being calm."
"Where is Planet X?" Well, the coordinates should have arrived by now, where are they? 
'Crunch'Crunch'Crunch'
We all look at the sound and see Toto.........EATING THE COORDINATES!! OMO, THIS AINT GOOD, I DONT WANT TO FAIL A MISSION!
I run to Toto as he was finishing off the disk. RIP, our LIVES!
"Daddy, daddy I found cookie." He gives me a big smile but I can only glare at him, not in a mean way, more of a You're-in-trouble way. He starts crying.
"No, Toto, um Toto ,shutdown."
"Shutdown, Sorry." He falls asleep and I put him to charge. Man, even if he ate the data, it probably deleted forever. What will we do?
I look at my team members, Tats is still asleep, and they all have a look of worry. Wait, I have an idea.
I go to the screen and type in G-U-A-R-D-I-A-N and press connect. 
'Ring'Ring'Ring'Rin-
"Hey Shi, what's up."
"Hey Suho and Kris, and nothing but I need all you guys help."
"Why what happened," asked Kris.
"Toto ate the coordinates to Planet X."
"Who's Toto." They all ask. I pick him up and let them see him.
"Awwwww, he's so cute~^^."
"So about Planet X...."
"Planet X, Naaaah, you don't go there. There might be energy, but it's all junk."
"You been there?" I asked.
"Yup." said Kyungsoo, as he popped out of nowhere.
"Uh, my head." I look to the ground and see Tats starting to gain conscious. He seems drowsy and has trouble getting up. Dada helps (himup)[ A/N: HAHAHAHAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE, okay now back to the fic]
"Who are you talkin to Shishi?" ask Tats. I was about to answer when.......
"What up TATSMATO!" When Tatsmato heard their voices his eyes went wide and also a very, very, girly SCREAM!!! 
"OMG IT'S YOU PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM STILL YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!!"
"Chill Tats, we won't kill you, yet."
"Hahaha, very funny Kris. So what do we do, we're stuck in space and have no coordinates. HELP US!" I plea.
"Well Sehun, Suho and I sense some powerful energy coming from a planet call Earth." said D.O.
 
 

WOW, i had this chapter ready but i didnt type or prepare it because i had a HORRIBLE WEEK!!!!!!! Throughout this whole week we had to clean the WHOLE house and had no time so yeah. Then on friday something terrible happaned. Me and my family went shopping(its horrible for me) well tht wasnt the worst part. When we got home i took a nap and when i woke up i was going to prepare but i had a NERVE ATTACK! It  was terrible. It started in my chest  then went to my back shoulder all the way to my right arm. i couldnt stop moving i was running, hitting stuff, and i screamed cuz i was scared. so i decided to go running. i ran and i got tired but it was still there. so i ran for an hour then it was gone. But i think i overworked myself. then my stomach hurt nd i starterd spitting and some blood came out. so theres my horrible week.