Happy Moment

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

ShiShi was working and on the operating table was a matoki.
-------------------------------------
ShiShi got a stick that at the end it was shiny and electrifying. He then went to the unmoving matoki, and with the stick, and a scary look on his face, stabbed the poor matoki.(MuHahahaha. No, I'm just kidding.) Dada and Tats both screamed in horror and hugged each other. ShiShi didn't hear them because of the noise the stick was making. There was a bright light that flashed the room.
When the light disappeared, ShiShi took off his goggles and walked over to the unmoving matoki. He gave it a poke, but when it didn't move, he gave out a sad sigh. With a sad face, he started to walk away, but stopped when an ear twitched. 
The matoki opened his eyes and "beep." The little matoki had a blue mask and a toy-key on its head. ShiShi's face immediately brightened up and went to carry the robot, baby style. 
"Beep, Beep," said the little robot.
"Oops, I forgot to activate your vocal box." He got a screwdriver and opened the box and activated the vocals from off to on.
"M-o—m-my," said the little matoki. ShiShi chuckled and patted the robot's head.
"No, I'm Daddy and your name is Totomato." The robot blinked. "To-to–mato?" 
"Yes, Totomato." Dada and Tats were watching the rare happy moment of the mean, brute general. "Aww—Oops!" Dada and Tats covered each others mouth. The general looked up and saw them. He put down Toto and grabbed a big- knife. Tats and Dada immediately start to run away, but with ShiShi's speed, he was in front of them. Dada and Tats got on their knees and begged for their lives.
He brought the knife down and before it touched their necks, he whispered," Tell anyone what you saw and I will get all your mask dirty Tats and make sure you don't ever ride a rocket simulator ever Dada, you understand?" Tats and Dada nodded very quickly and ShiShi tossed the knife to a dark corner of the room.
"So what's your business here?"
"Um, the governor wants you to go to her house now," says Tats.
"Why would she want me," ask ShiShi.
"I don't know, but she ask us to come too."
"Well then I don't want to come," says ShiShi and walks away, toward Toto.
"Please general, if you come, I will leave you alone." ShiShi turns around and looks Tats in the eyes. Tats cowers in fear. 
"Really?" says ShiShi, while smirking. 
"Y-yes," answers Tats hestaintly.
"Ok, but only if I can bring Toto." He grabs Toto's hand and brings him so Dada and Tats can see him closely. Tats immediately starts to love Toto. 
"OMG, he is so cute, Shi, hello Toto, I am your Mommy." He hugs Toto. Toto starts feeling threatened.
"Target: Tatsmato, Mission: Destroy," says Toto in a robotic scary voice. Tats runs and hides behind ShiShi. 
"Tatsmato, Totomato is the first robot, destroyer of organisms and anything that gets in his way, so don't mess with him," says ShiShi. 
"Isn't that what your supposed to say to someone before they hug a killer robot."
"Sorry, I wanted to see your reaction. So what does the Governor want anyways?"
"I don't know, she didn't say," says Tats.
"Um guys, we're going to be late," finally says Dada. They look at the clock and realize an hour has passed. They "hop" to the mansion as fast as they can and see that Joko and Keke are already there. And also a very pissed off Governor Hyosung.
 
Aw, Toto is in the house. Yeah, ok so Comment and subscribe thanx:)
AN//  Oh yeah the 'stick' is an energy source not a body part- to all the erted minds out there.