Finding Junhong

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

B.A.P View
Himchan's POV
"OMG, my baby, where is my baby? Call the police, no Air-force, no NASA, call someone. Where is my baby?"
"Chill hyung, don't worry, Junhong will be fine. It's only been like an hour and thirty minutes," said Daehyun.
"Yes, and hyung, NASA is for space, not lost people," said youngjae afterwards.
"No, it has been 2 hours, remember Daehyun that clock is broken," I said. I remember that day when Junhong skateboarded in the dorm and somehow smacked into the wall, breaking the clock. I tried to take away his skateboard, but he started crying. But that's not important.
"I don't care, my baby is out, AT NIGHT, in the dark streets of Seoul and you tell me not to worry!" I am screaming," what if he got kidnapped or worse, killed himself. You saw how he left, didn't you, DIDN'T YOU!"
"Himchan, calm down," Yongguk comes and massages my shoulders," he could of run into our fans and they are touching him."
"HYUNG! That's it. I will find him, NO, all of us will."
"But hyung, it's 11:30 at night," says Jongup.
"I don't care, you guys didn't stop him."
"You didn't either," said Daehyun.
I snap my fingers and look at him," hey don't go smart mouth on me." I get my jacket and shoes and look behind me. The guys are still in their same positions.
"If you guys are not ready in the next 10 seconds, I will go Rasputia on your ." They immediately grab their shoes and jackets and run out of the dorm.
"Yup, that's what I thought." I look into the dorm and see that they left their cellphones. Sheesh, these kids, and hyung. I grab them and run out to meet them.
"Okay, I want Jongup to go north, DaeJae to go south, I go east, and Gukkie, you go west, ok got it?" They look at me like I'm a freakin weirdo. "Wow, and I thought Yoo and Bang were smart. Ok Jongup, you go down, DaeJae go up, Guk you go that way, and I go that way." I point where for them to go and we scatter.
"Junhong, where are you!!" I scream. I swear I woke up some neighbors but mama got to find her baby.
Zelo POV 
I'm mad. No, mad can't even come close to what in feeling. Nope, I'm PISSED! 'Meet us at the dorm.' Is my hyung crazy. Letting me walk out and no one stops me. They must not care. I walk into a grocery store and buy 2-packs of tomatoes. I walk out and see Daehyun and Youngjae. They were talking and didn't notice me. I'm now sad. Now I will go to the park and eat in sorrow.
Youngjae POV 
"Aish, where can that kid be. How hard can it be to find a tall, blond kid," I say. After Zelo walked out of the dressing room, we went back to the dorm, waiting for him to arrive. Probably 2 hours has passed and I started to get worried while big mama in pink went CRAZY!!, but he can take care of himself.
"Youngjae, it seems he didn't go this way, come on let's go back to the dorm and see if he returned," said Daehyun. We turned around and if I had looked across the street I would have seen Zelo. We turn and start walking.
Jongup POV
I can't see anything. I'm short, I hate being short, it STINKS!! How can I spot Junhong with all these people around. I turn and walk into an alley. Only a stupid person will walk into this alley, graffiti on the walls, trash everywhere, people smoking. Wait, hold on, I walked into this alley. I stay by the opening of the alley and look around.
"Hey Shortie," I hear behind me.
Yongguk POV
Ok, so I'm checking  every grocery store and Junhong was not in one of them. I check the produce section, ask the employees, get CHASE by fan girls, but Junhong is not there. Sheesh, where is he? I walk out of the 20x grocery store and start to walk back to the dorm. 
I stop in front of a store that had fruits and vegetables on the sign that read 'Fruitylicious: The best out there'.
Maybe Zelo went in there. I walk in and see......stuff. There are bottles on the shelves, toys of ALL kind also, and magazines with people. In other words, I just walked into a store.
"Well hello sir, can I help you," I hear behind me.
Daehyun POV
Sheesh, Himchan hyung has to calm down. And I'm hungry. Good thing we're going back to the dorm. Maybe I should order black bean noodles. Or maybe sushi. Or cake! OMG, this is hard. Well, I should eat dinner before dessert. Or the other way around. Oh look, a diner.
"Youngjae-ah, I'm hungry. Lets eat in that diner." Youngjae looks up and sighs.
"Ok, but you're paying." I check my pockets. Uh-oh.
"But I didn't bring my wallet."
"Oh c'mon hyung, we have to find Junhong, you know how Himchan will act if we don't find him."
"Well you know how I will act if I don't get food, Take.Me.There.NOW!!!"
"Ok hyung calm your down."
Zelo POV
Nonononono, this is not right. How dare they, how dare they!! They will suffer my wrath of hate. How can they do this to me?! Do they want to die?
Whoever picked these tomatoes are HORRIBLE AT IT!!!! This one is rotten, the other is bruised. I wanted to eat my tomatoes in sorrow and hate. Not sorrow, hate, and disgusted. Come on man, spare me this time of being alone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello thank you all who subscribe and commented on my book and apologize for not updating SHAME ON ME(T ^ T) well I hope you enjoy this ch.