Gathering and what EXO did to Tats

M.O.E Matoki's On Earth

 

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away on a planet called B1A4AP224, or Planet Mato for short, where it looks peaceful but everyone there trains everyday. Right now, they are in a crisis.
----------------------------------------------------------------
In a meeting at the Governor's house, they are discussing what they are gonna do.
"What are we gonna do," practically yells Governor Hyosung," We. Are. Going. To. Die and I don't want to die at this beauty age, NO, I don't want to die period!!"
"Calm down, Governor," says a matoki official.
"No!, don't tell me to calm down, I need my make up, my make up now!" A bunny jumps out of his chair and gets a compact. This bunny has a pink mask. 
"Oh, thank you commander." The bunny salutes and goes back to his seat. 
"Ha, I got it. Commander Tatsmato, go get Shishi, Dada, Keke, Joko and come to my office, the rest of you GO!" Everyone gets up and leaves. Tatsmato goes to get the Matoki's that the governor asked for. He first finds Dada on a rocket simulator. He practically pulls him off of it and drags him away. Dada starts to whine but when he saw who it was he quiets down. 
"The governor has called for you and some other matoki's. Help me find them." Dada nods and Tats tells him who to find. Tats goes to find Joko while Dada goes to find Keke.
Tats found Joko about to launch a rocket. He walks up to him with style, but then Joko runs and hides.
"Joko, the gov-," he began but was cut off when a explosion happened. When the smoke cleared, Tats pink mask was now black. He started to get mad. 
"Rocket #5 was a fail," said Joko. #5? What the – never mind.
"Joko, my patients is running so you better get your to Governor's house!" he yells. Joko obeys and stops what he is doing.
Meanwhile, Dada is trying to find Keke. Keke is a guy but Dada didn't know that. Keke was taking his suit off when Dada entered Keke's room. 
"Excuse me, are you—AHHHH!! I'm so sorry!" yells Dada and covers his eyes. Keke doesn't like anyone seeing how he really looks, pink and cute with a heart nose. He immediately puts on his suit and hides. 
"Um, I'm sorry Keke, but- the governor um wants you in her um— housenow." says Dada with his eyes still covered. Keke goes to the window and jumps out. When Dada felt a breeze, he opens his eyes and sees the window opened. Dada is so embarrassed. But now he had to find.....ShiShi?
Yeah, ShiShi, the meanest most bad- general in the whole matoki planet. Everyone was afraid of him.
 
Everyone, except for Tatsmato. Like seriously, one time he tried to get a piggyback ride on ShiShi back and ShiShi sent him flying to Yong, one of our moons. Then he just kept floating onwards until he reached planet EXO. When he landed there, he landed next to Se Hun, who blew him to Luhan, who moved him to Suho, who washed him to Kai, who teleported him to Xiu Min, who froze and kicked him to Chanyeol, who melted and kicked him to Kris, who flew him to Baekhyun, who burnt him to Chen, who struck him to D.O., who rocked him to Tao, who stopped everything they were doing, and gave him to Lay, who kind of him to heal him. We then had to get a spaceship to get him back. I think the EXO Guardians were playing Hot Potato or in this case Hot Matoki. But ever since then, General ShiShi has been on good speaking terms with them. And yet he still bothers him. Well Dada and Tats went to go get ShiShi and when they found him they saw a horrifying sight. ShiShi was working and on the operating table was a matoki.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------//-//-/------------/-/-///---------------------////-//
Haha, I had to add EXO, I just had to:) oh and when governor hyosung said we are going to die I imagined Indiana jones when in the temple of doom(I think it's that one) when he and shorty almost got squashed by those pointy things
Comment and subscribe and tell me or type me what you think:)
Oh and to I got a new subscriber and friend THANK YOU 
• Bonnes
•Kiiwii