First Quest : Friendly Frog

Daehyun's Quest For Cheesecake

"Okay, who goes first?" Himchan asked eagerly, rubbing his hands together. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows. This cannot be good. When he was overjoyed like this… It only led to horrible things.

"Me! Me!" Zelo chirped, waving his hand crazily. His eyes were sparkling with excitement, and Himchan bit his lip. He can't deny the maknae. He looked to Jongup, who only nodded and smiled in agreement. Youngjae gave in to the maknae's pleading eyes, and Yongguk surrendered the minute Zelo raised his hand. 
 
Everybody's a softie for the maknae, Zelo thought with a sly smile. 
 
"Okay, go ahead." Himchan sighed in disappointment. He'd make sure to go next. "Oh, by the way. This may take more than a few days so we'll be sure to keep the cakes in storage." he snapped his fingers, and Daehyun groaned. 
 
As soon as he snapped his fingers, a crew of random people seemed to come from nowhere and take the cheesecakes, probably locking them in some god forsaken freezer in Antarctica. 
 
"When did you get servants?" Yongguk asked mildly. The others just blinked in confusion. Where did he get the random servants?
 
"Internet." Himchan answered breezily, leaning against the wall in a casual manner. Zelo nodded his head. Wow. City folk can really get anything nowadays through the net. Hm... Maybe I should get one. 
 
"Why can't you get them to do whatever you want me to do then!" Daehyun protested, and Youngjae sat on him just a bit more. 
 
"Because we're not cruel people." Yongguk held his hand to his chest as if he was offended. Daehyun's eye twitched.
 
"YOU SONS OF — @&$'!!!!#%£'" Daehyun started shrieking in Matokian, and Jongup jumped on top of the squirming vocalist, holding him down quickly. 
 
"He has nice 'cheetos'." Zelo commented as he watched them. Again. They didn't know if it was appropriate to watch men wrestle on the floor all wrapped up in each other. And this time, there were three. 
 
"SHUT UP ZELO THIS IS NOT THE TIME!" Daehyun screeched as Jongup pinned his arms down. He squirmed away though, and started batting at Youngjae like a drugged up kitten. "GET AWAY FROM MEE YOU INSANE—" He was cut off from his hysteria as Jongup leapt on him again.
 
"DON'T TALK TO MY MAKNAE LIKE THAT!" Yongguk yelled in the teen's defense, crossing his arms. Your crush on him is so obvious that it hurts, Daehyun thought dryly before he started screaming "CHEESECAKEEEE" in his mind again. 
 
"I DO WHAT I WANT TO, BISSH!" Daehyun barked back, pounding his fists on Jongup's back as the younger picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. Youngjae cringed. His friend usually wasn't so disrespectful.
 
"Is he on his man period again?" Himchan asked, rolling his eyes. He wasn't even affected by this, the cold city diva.
 
"Mm. Maybe? I'm guessing its the cake this time." Youngjae sighed, rubbing his chin. Behind him, Zelo could see Daehyun jumping onto Jongup's back ferociously and screeching like a monkey. No one else cared though, as Yongguk took a small bite of cake, and Himchan yawned. 
 
"OH GOD DON'T LET HIM GO NEAR ANYTHING POINTY!" Jongup had crawled back to the group now, looking absolutely torn up. There was a row of prong marks on his cheek. A fork. Daehyun had used a fork to stab the poor dancer. Now, Daehyun was springing around the room, and Youngjae was pretty sure the fellow vocalist just managed to climb up the wall for a second. 
 
"He's just making this harder for himself." Yongguk rubbed his temples in annoyance. "Jung Daehyun. I'm letting you know right now, that if you DON'T CALM THE HELL DOWN I'M MAKING HIMCHAN'S SERVANTS BURY THE CAKES ALIVE." 
 
Do cakes even live? Zelo thought as he watched his leader yell. Ah, I wonder what cake funerals are like. 
 
Daehyun froze instantly, clinging onto a curtain. "YOU DON'T DARE." Youngjae just looked at him. How did he manage to climb up half of the curtain without ripping the cloth? Maybe he's part Spiderman... 
 
"As sure as my name is Bang Yongguk, I will make sure those cakes have a slow death. And you will WATCH AS IT HAPPENS." the leader hissed back. Daehyun dropped down, landing on the floor with a loud crash.
 
"OH, SON OF A—" Jongup had managed to cover the maknae's ears before the string of musical curses from Daehyun began. 
 
• • • 
 
"Okay. Tell me what I need to do." Daehyun said with a smile, sitting across from Zelo. They were seperated by a makeshift fence made from present boxes and super glue that one of Himchan's servants had in their pocket. (When they asked him why he had glue, the guy just said "I can't just carry duct tape around, GOSH. Silly kids.") 
 
This extra safety precaution was needed. Who knows if the vocalist will try to strangle the other? You'd think that this would be strange, one trying to kill the other for a slice of cake. But, no, B.A.P was quite used to this. Their hyung would return to normal soon, and they did know what they just gotten themselves into. 
 
"I want to raise my frog from the dead." Zelo said firmly, and Yongguk, who was standing, fell to his knees, creating a perfect OTL. Why would he waste such a good opportunity on his frog? The first frog was flushed down the toilet by Daehyun himself, but the maknae has gotten a new one. Named Frog v2. It was a shame it died a day after Zelo had caught it from a horrible freak accident involving the sofa, the escapee frog, and Himchan's . 
 
It was not a good day, let's just say. The diva visual had literally flipped a table in pure hysteria, screaming over and over about HOW HE JUST SAT ON A  SLIMY FROG AND HOW IT TOUCHED HIS DESIGNER SWEATPANTS AND AAAHGRH@&$! 
 
Daehyun snapped back to reality as Zelo cleared his throat. "Did you really keep the body?" Daehyun wrinkled his nose in disgust. The frog had died over a month ago. He was pretty sure they had a mini funeral for it as well, as they dumped the tiny frog body into the toilet bowl. It was like deja vu.  If the maknae had kept it in their house… Well. They did leave him alone in the bathroom. AND that DID explain the odd smell in the dorm. He always assumed it was Jongup's shirts. 
 
"No. But there's a way to just resurrect a new body for him!" Zelo insisted, grabbing the elder's arm. Daehyun's eyes widened. What the heck?!
 
"So the smell really is Jongup's shirts!" Daehyun exclaimed in surprise, and the dancer mentioned glared. 
 
"HOW DARE YOU—" Jongup began, but Daehyun picked up a plastic fork from the floor. The dancer shut up immediately, and Daehyun smiled maliciously. Ain't no one gonna mess with him and cheesecakes. 
 
"Anyways, there's a ritual, but! It's dangerous!" Zelo continued, and Daehyun narrowed his eyes.
 
"So why not just use one of Himchan's servants?" 
 
"Because I'm not cruel." Zelo pouted, and Daehyun smacked his head on the table. Repeatedly. 
 
"WHAT." Thud. "DO." Thud. "I." Thud. "NEED." Thud. "TO." Thud. "DO." Daehyun banged his head on the table between every word, beginning to sob  hysterically. It was beginning to crack, where he slammed his head. Why can't I just have cheesecake… he thought with despair.
 
• • • 
 
"When did you go shopping? You must have cleaned Seoul of its candle supply." Yongguk joked weakly as he looked around the living room. To be truthful, it terrified him. When did the maknae even... How did he...
 
"While you guys were watching a movie." Zelo answered sweetly, sitting in the centre of the circle. The entire living room was covered in tiny lit candles, not an inch left uncovered except for a small circle in the centre.
 
"This house is going to burn down along with this attempt to raise a frog back to life." Himchan groaned, placing his head in his hands. "How did you even sneak all of these in? We would have noticed if you kept coming in and out." he mused. 
 
"I just bought as much as I could. And I brought it back in one trip." Zelo held up his index finger proudly, and Jongup's jaw dropped. "Real men don't need to take two trips for their shopping." his chest seemed to swell with pride.
 
"How could we miss the maknae coming in with a giant load of candles in a sack over his shoulder," Youngjae smacked, imagining the situation. Jeez. 
 
"I take two trips to bring my shopping upstairs sometimes though..." Jongup pouted, and Himchan ruffled his hair comfortingly.
 
"Man up, little wuss." he crooned, earning a heavy punch to the stomach from Jongup. 
 
"Anyways, let's start. Daehyun, I'm using you because you have the spirit!" Zelo exclaimed, raising his fist up. "You can raise my frog up from the dead! Fighting!" he said it all too cheerfully in the dark room, silhouetted creepily by the dim light.
 
Daehyun narrowed his eyes. "You said this was dangerous." He sat across from Zelo by the edge of the circle, a space in the centre of it to give Frog v2 some room when he comes back. He was sure that his cardigan would catch on fire at some point, but he didn't complain. It'd be an excuse to not risk his life to summon a frog.
 
"Yeah… If the frog gets pissed off he might kill ya." Zelo blinked innocently, and Daehyun smacked his head onto the floor, for lack of a nice table. 
 
"Why. Would. You. Let. Your. Hyung. Get. Killed. By. A. FROG?" Daehyun's voice raised hysterically. 
 
"You got the spirit! And the vocals. Frog v2 always liked you because of your voice. And hated Himchan, even before he… You know." Zelo sniffled at the memory. "Just don't insult his weight when he comes back." Yongguk sighed, watching the two work. Why did I agree to this? He rubbed his temples tiredly, watching Zelo as he started muttering something from a book. 
 
"Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuloli…" Zelo chanted ominously. His eyes widened. "HEY! WHO REPLACED MY NECRONOMICON WITH A SPONGEBOB BOOK?!" he screeched, tossing the book at the suspect. Jongup fell over from the book thunking his head, and he cackled, rolling out of the room.
 
"It was Plannnkktttooonn!" Everyone could hear Jongup's voice as he rolled down the hall. Youngjae rolled his eyes. The maknae line keeps getting weirder and weirder…
 
"Er… I'll go fetch the puppy...?" Himchan scurried out of the room, and Yongguk massaged his forehead furiously. Oh God. What a way to spend a birthday. Zelo grabbed another book, and started muttering again. 
 
Daehyun was half-asleep as thick white smoke began to rise in the centre of the circle, and his eyes snapped open. A huge shadow appeared in the middle of the smoke, and Daehyun considered burning his feet so he could run. 
 
"FROGGICUS SUMMONUS!" Zelo clapped his hands in delight. The clouds of puffy smoke thickened, and the cheesecake obsessed vocalist's eyes widened. 
 
"Whatticus theus @!$#-icus is happening?!" Youngjae exclaimed, unable to see anything in the room. Yongguk was whispering prayers under his breath. The smoke cleared, and the four members of B.A.P who were in the room shrieked at what they saw. 
 
"WHY THE HELL IS FROG V2 THE SIZE OF A GODDAMN GERMAN SHEPHERD?!" Daehyun's voice reached a high falsetto, even for the notes that he could reach while singing. 
 
"It's Frog v3 now, I'll have you know." Zelo pouted before patting the frog. His hand came back with some ooze dripping on it. The frog croaked.
 
"Whooo daresss calll meee from the deadd..." the frog was able to TALK. Youngjae fell over and fainted from shock.
 
"Damn, he's got a pretty nice baritone." Himchan strolled into the room again, hauling Jongup by his shirt collar. He didn't even care that there was a giant frog in the living room, or that the other vocalist was passed out on the floor. 
 
Just another day in B.A.P.
 
"Jung Daehyun, Mr. Frog." Daehyun bowed his head. Did he just bow to a frog? Oh whatever, I don't want to die! he thought. The frog narrowed its ugly eyes, and its mouth seemed to stretch into a smile. 
 
"Oh. Well." it blinked rapidly. If it had eyelashes, it would be batting them. Frog v3 smelled rancid, too. "Hi, oppa." Its tongue darted out, and wrapped around Daehyun, making him scream in a not so manly manner. 
 
"Yo! Maknae, what's going on?" Yongguk asked urgently, watching as the frog Daehyun furiously. Zelo shrugged, watching curiously.
 
"I think my frog had a crush on Daehyun before." he tilted his head, watching the scene as the frog slobbered all over the floor. Maybe he could get Himchan's servants to fetch a drool mop…
 
"HELLO? ARE YOU HELPING ME OR NOTTTT?" Daehyun yelled desperately as the others (the ones who were concious) watched with horrified curiousity. 
 
"No, no we're not. Just be happy you have a total of two cakes out of six. Zelo, clean up after your frog." Himchan snapped his fingers, walking out of the room. The maknae nodded, squealing in delight and running towards the bathroom for towels.
 
Yongguk, who was silent now, just shook his head, walking out of the room after Himchan. This was just too much for the leader, and he let out a loud groan. A bubblebath was needed, this had to be the trippiest birthday he has ever had. Jongup followed Zelo, eager to help with cleanup. Youngjae was still unconcious on the floor.
 
"Let's be alone, oppa~" the frog said with its rich, low voice. 
 
"ARE YOU GUYS REALLY GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE?!" Daehyun shrieked shrilly, and he shriveled a bit as the frog tongue touched his ear. "THIS IS HOW THE FIRST SUCCESS FOR ME ENDS?" he asked incredulously.
 
There was silence throughout the dorm.
Even the frog's was inaudible.
 
"OKAY. OKAY. THAT'S OKAY. THAT'S REALLY OKAY. LEAVE ME ALONE WITH A GIANT FROG. YEAH." Daehyun nodded his head feverishly. "THAT IS TOTALLY OKAY WITH ME!" 
 
Everyone in the dorm ignored him.