The End

Daehyun's Quest For Cheesecake

"HALLEJUAHH!" Daehyun cheered as Yongguk and Zelo walked into the dorm. Himchan was still looking at a kitten picture, and he slammed his face into it as soon as he looked up at the two. The bleach, he needed more of it. Jongup patted his poor friend's back, but he didn't regret telling him. It was probably the truth. 

"Congratulations. Can Himchan's servants bring them up or something?" Yongguk seemed cheerful now, holding up the maknae's slightly wobbling body. The maknae was still dressed as a girl, and one of the dress straps were torn off, confirming the poor visual's suspicions.
 
"mmMMMuuUURGFGGH." Himchan wailed into a nearby pillow, but he weakly raised his hand up, snapping his fingers.
 
Within seconds, at least four servants barged in, all carting in Daehyun's reward. 
 
Cheesecake.
 
Cheesecake.
 
CHHEESECAKEEEBFNBSBFJ. 
 
Daehyun wiped away a tear from his eye, and he pulled Youngjae into his arms to squeeze him into a hug. Today was to be a good day. 
 
"Mmrpfgfferrdwufoduwsy." Himchan mumbled into the pillow, and Jongup pressed his ear to the cushion, listening intently.
 
"He said that you guys can just leave the cake knife by the table; we'll cut it ourselves. Please and thanks." Jongup translated perfectly, blinking innocently. Daehyun stared at him with wide eyes.
 
Genius or idiot? 
 
Genius for now. 
 
The servants nodded, until one stopped and looked at Daehyun.
 
"Need any more glue? I managed to shove a tape roll into my pockets today." the servant chirped; and Daehyun gasped. Weird Tape Guy! 
 
"Just get out of here!" the vocalist snapped, and the servants skittered out. 
 
"I'm reconsidering the fact that I let them stay." Yongguk rubbed his chin, and the maknae sighed, walking to his room to change.
 
"I like Tape Guy." Youngjae chirped, still holding onto Daehyun closely. 
 
"Whatever! Let's celebrate!" Daehyun rolled his eyes quickly before cheering again.
 
"Celebrate what? Youngjae's task was practically the only one that was useful to us." Yongguk said bluntly, and the room was silent.
 
"Well my Youngjae's a genius, so hah!" Daehyun declared, pecking his love's head affectionately. The other vocalist blushed madly, trying to hide his face away.
 
"My grandma liked Daehyun so, nyeh~" Himchan lifted his face up to stick his tongue out at the leader, forgetting his need to bleach him out at the moment. 
 
"She liked me so MUCH, that she HAD to THROW KNIVES AT ME!" Daehyun said calmly, pausing to shriek some words. He could still feel the dentures sticking to him… That was one mental scar that was never coming out. 
 
"See how I feel?" Jongup chirped.
 
"At least my frog came back!" the maknae chirped happily as he waltzed in with comfortable clothing. Yongguk held back a sigh of disappointment; Zelo looked really good as a girl, for some reason. 
 
"Yeah… And now he's living in a dump." Youngjae pointed out in a mumble, making both of the rappers frown.
 
"Don't bring that damn frog up." Yongguk groaned. The maknae pouted, and he shut up inmediately, not wanting to upset him. 
 
"I got to meet a pretty lady, and then met Lady Daehyun." Himchan chirped, wiggling his eyebrows. Yongguk picked up one of his Jordans and threw it at the visual, smirking with satisfaction as it left a red mark on his head. 
 
"Ooowwww!" Himchan whined, holding up the pillow as a shield before Yongguk could consider throwing the other shoe.
 
"LET'S JUST EAT." Daehyun complained, releasing Youngjae to run for the cakes. Jongup winced as he saw the vocalist grab the knife. He prayed that he wouldn't go insane and throw a knife at him again. It would scar him once again. 
 
• • • 
 
"Okay… Don't you dare…" Himchan was negotiating with Daehyun again, who was the edge of the knife. He probably wasn't aware of how insane he looked, but he was only trying to get the icing at the end. 
 
"I think this happened before, hyung." Zelo blinked at the scene unfolding, taken right from a crime drama. He was kind of enjoying it, actually. 
 
"Put down the knife and try not to mash your face into the cakes, okay?" Himchan said in a smooth tone, and Daehyun crinkled his nose.
 
"But there's frosting on the—"
 
"Yeah, I know. But you're being creepy and—"
 
"The frosting's on the edge and—"
 
"J-just stop it. It's weird, alright?"
 
"Wait, just a second…"
 
"No. No. Just stop." 
 
"Fine, fine. Okay, okay. Got it." Daehyun dropped the knife, lifting his hands in the air meekly. Poor Jongup was about to have a heart attack, and he unconciously touched his hair. He would like to keep it on his head.
 
"Let us take care of slicing. And you can relax and talk with your Youngjae. You can trust us." Himchan said soothingly, and Daehyun slowly nodded, dipping a finger in the icing around the cake.
 
"Okay, then. Do it fast while I'm distracted." he said, before the room dove into silence againz He stood up silently, robotically marching towards Zelo. The maknae raised an eyebrow, but he smiled goofily. 
 
"Hyung?" he asked cheerfully as Daehyun met him eye to eye. The others watched carefully. Since he was so close to cheesecake… How would he act? Would he lose his rationality? Daehyun touched his icing covered finger onto the maknae's face, drawing quickly.
 
The maknae snickered at the feeling of the cold icing, and Daehyun backed away, satisfied. 
 
"It's beautiful." he declared, his finger before placing his hands on his hips.
 
"DID YOU JUST DRAW AN ICING ON HIS FACE?" Himchan's voice shrieked, echoing throughout the dorm. 
 
"Er… Yes?" 
 
"Damn it. I'll go clean him up." Yongguk picked up the maknae easily, leading him to the bathroom. Himchan cringed at the thought of what they might be really doing in there. After all,
 
"Okay, cake's sliced. Enjoy in moderation." Himchan announced happily. 
 
Of course, Daehyun just smashed his face into the cake, letting out a happy sigh of bliss. 
 
And he still had 5 more. 
 
The other members rolled their eyes at the vocalist's behaviour. 
 
Just another day in the B.A.P dorm…