Fifth Quest : Lady Daehyun

Daehyun's Quest For Cheesecake

"I should bite your head off right now." Yongguk said flatly as he held up Himchan's flamethrower. Turns out that the visual accidentally threw it while spinning it around, and it landed right in Yongguk's hands. 

"Erm…" The visual and vocalists said at once.
 
"Where do you even get these things?" Yongguk groaned, rubbing his temples. He accidentally squeezed the trigger of the gun, flames shooting onto the ceiling. The maknae squealed, squeezing himself against Yongguk for protection. 
 
"Internet." Himchan answered immediately, a small smile on his face. Oh, the internet. 
 
Yongguk's eye twitched.
 
"Hyung, get your fingers away from the trigger." The maknae squeaked, pushing his hip in protest. The leader blushed in embarassment, tossing the flamethrower out the window. 
 
In the distance, a small kaboom was heard. 
 
"Not so house-safe, I guess." Himchan mused, scratching the back of his head. 
 
"No flamethrower could possibly be SAFE." Yongguk smacked the side of the visual's head. Jongup walked in, frowning as Himchan got beat up by the leader. "And you two! The Closet was practically a city!"
 
"Sorry bout that." Daehyun said with a grin, delighted that the closet was once again his and Youngjae's. He received a smack on the side of the head as well.
 
"Well, you'll make it up with today. And you'll get the last cake. It'll be great." Yongguk smirked, and he started roaring with maniacal laughter.
 
Himchan clucked. Amateur.
 
"You need to let more air in to get really loud. That laugh is for noobs." The diva rolled his eyes, only to receive another smack.
 
"Don't even consider being a female dog to me." the leader ordered. Jongup rushed over to Himchan to comfort him, or try to make a physical "shield" against the leader's words. Didn't work too well.
 
"I'll give you a servant?" Himchan asked hopefully. He wouldn't be able to hold back his diva instincts. He received another smack to the side of the head, and immediately started crying dramatically into Jongup's arms. 
 
Secretly, he was smirking because he got a nice feel of the dancer's "cheetos".
 
• • • 
 
"I'm really losing all of my pride here." Daehyun groaned, staring at what laid before him. A slinky black dress, with matching heels, along with a blonde curly haired wig. Makeup, bracelets, and hairclips were placed at the side. 
 
Whatever manliness the vocalist had, it was all gone.
 
Stupid cheesecake obsession. 
 
Yep.
 
Blame the cheesecakes for your lack of manliness, Daehyun. Blame the cheesecakes. 
 
"I hate everything." he muttered to himself, snatching the things offered. 
 
He shed his clothes quickly, pulling on the girlish dress. After slapping on the wig and other random accessories onto himself, he groaned.
 
"WHY IT SO BREEZY?" he hissed to himself, rubbing his thighs furiously. How could girls stand wearing this? He practically crawled out of the dressing room, eyes widening as he saw a woman standing outside.
 
Holy crap, she was hot.
 
He was the gayest flaming homo he knew. 
 
But damn. That girl was hot.
 
His eyes raked up the mystery's woman's bare legs, climbing up the milky thighs. Following the slight curve of her back, they rested on the blonde hair that tumbled down her back.
 
Wait…
 
"Hyuuunng~!" Zelo's voice pierced his thoughts as the woman turned around. Daehyun screeched; he had just been checking out the maknae! 
 
Well, that explained the attraction. 
 
"FORGIVE ME YOUNGJAE FOR I HAVE SINNED!" Daehyun shrieked in surprise. Why was the maknae dressed as a woman? He didn't have to do this! Zelo stuck out his tongue, dramatically flipping the blonde hair on his head. 
 
"I look y, right? I had an argument with Bang hyung about you having to do this. I'm doing this as a protest!" he pouted. Well, that explains it. The maknae usually hated skinship or having to do feminine things. But if it came to messing with his favoritest hyung or proving a point… He could make an exception.  
 
"You look… FINE." Daehyun said dryly, denying the fact that he was checking out the youngest just a minute ago. "You don't have to do this."
 
"It's not for you." Daehyun choked back a sob at the maknae's bluntness. 
 
"How cruel!" the vocalist whined.
 
"Okay, not ALL for you. I want to tease Gukkie too." Zelo winked, a seductive smile on his lips. Daehyun wrinkled his nose, trying not to fall for the maknae's charms. 
 
"Hah… Go get 'im, tiger." Daehyun raised his fist in encouragement, chuckling awkwardly as the maknae skipped out, humming a rap tune. 
 
Oh God.
 
• • •
 
"It makes up for the fact you barely did what I asked." Youngjae frowned, watching Daehyun mess with the straps of the dress. Honestly, the frowning vocalist was more than by Daehyun, but he would hold back. 
 
"Well, want me to make up for it?" Daehyun asked, managing to wink. His eyelashes were so goddamn long, how do girls even—?! Before his Youngjae could protest, Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's face, pulling him into a forced, lipstick-smearing, smelly perfume-ish kiss. Youngjae flushed red, shoving him away.
 
"Lipstick on my face, ew ew ew ew!" Youngjae squealed, smacking wildly at his mouth. But in reality; he was trying to think of anything but how Daehyun's collarbone was exposed in a delicious manner… His wide eyes as he smiled at Youngjae… "I'M GOING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, INNOCENTLY. NOT DOING ANYTHING GROSS. JUST LIPSTICK. NOT GROSS. HAAHHAHA!" Youngjae darted out of the room.
 
Daehyun shrugged, wiping the lipstick that spread around the area of his lips. Gross gunky lip stuff. He turned to the maknae, who was standing by himself, obviously putting on a show for his "Gukkie". The vocalist leaned against the wall, watching in amusement as he watched the leader squirm uncomfortably.
 
Delightful. 
 
Zelo started dancing slowly to the mild music playing from the radio, watching himself in the mirror. Well himself, and the leader behind him. He was too sneaky to be a maknae… The leader's Adam's Apple slid up and down his neck as he swallowed, trying to tear himself away. Didn't work too well. 
 
The maknae's moves got more and more until Daehyun snorted, looking away immediately. He heard Zelo's bracelets clatter onto the floor, and the sound of hair whipping around. Yongguk's low voice was uncharacteristically high as he squeaked behind Daehyun's back. Any more and the maknae might as well be doing a .
 
The vocalist pulled down the dress hem again, waiting for Jongup and Himchan to come with the camera equipment. A long blue hairpin on the side of his head fell off, and he cursed silently. 
 
How do girls do these things? 
 
Never again would he underestimate the power of women and their need to be fashionable. The vocalist's head turned to the door as it opened, revealing a smug Himchan and Jongup. The visual was flipping the camera around in his hands as the dancer, well, danced in. 
 
"What took you so long?" Daehyun snapped.
 
"." Yongguk said dryly as an answer, barely snapping out of his trance from the maknae. He pointed at the visual. " is the only explanation for him." 
 
"Why does everyone think I'm a ?" Himchan frowned. 
 
"Oh, baby. I'm sorry but there's a lot of evidence." Jongup patted his boyfriend's back in a comforting manner, even though his words just made it worse. 
 
"Ready to go on an adventure?" Himchan announced happily at Jongup's touch, and he raised the camera up in the air, but his smile dropped as he saw Zelo. Just for a second. But he got what was going on instantly. He would play as the devil's advocate. "WHOA, WHO'S THE BABE?" 
 
Jongup frowned, until he noticed the blonde woman standing in the middle of the room, frantically tugging the strap of "her" dress on. He whistled, walking to the maknae. 
 
"Ay baybay." Jongup winked, amused at the maknae. Daehyun watched as the leader turned red from hidden fury.
 
"That's Zelo, you idiot." he seethed, only to have Himchan tilt his head in confusion. Youngjae re-entered the room, biting back a laugh as he watched the dancer and visual hit on the maknae. Zelo had a confused look on his face for a second until he caught on.
 
Clever boy.
 
"No way, this girl's way too hot." Jongup wrapped an arm around Zelo's neck lazily, drawing his friend closer. Yongguk almost seemed to be breathing fire now, but he only exhaled sharply.
 
"Let's get this done." he said gruffly, slamming the door open as he stomped out the door. The three devious members of B.A.P started snickering as soon as their leader was out of earshot, and Daehyun smirked devilishly. 
 
Not so enjoyable now, hm, precious leader? 
 
But the vocalist's delight was shortlived as he stepped out into the open, exposed to the cold breeze on his legs. 
 
"I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS." Daehyun complained immediately, wanting to run back inside to cry privately. But Himchan turned to look at him. The classic "You owe me and you better do this" face. Daehyun sighed, trudging forward in the heels.
 
How.
 
Daehyun wobbled, almost falling to the side.
 
Do. 
 
A man passing by catcalled at him, oblivious of his sheer manliness.
 
Girls. 
 
He flopped onto a wall after walking diagonally after the other boys.
 
Do. 
 
Why did the maknae seem to be so casual with walking in six inch heels?
 
This.
 
Daehyun tugged at his hair furiously as he caught up to Youngjae, beginning the longest rant chain he has made yet.
 
Himchan was filming with an amused expression at the vocalist's failure to use his legs properly. Worth razing the entire closet and then losing his favorite flamethrower… He turned back to the maknae, their "mystery woman".
 
"So how do you know Yongguk, baby?" Himchan purred, brushing the skull clip on the maknae's head. He heard Yongguk snort at him in distaste, glaring at him with dark eyes, and he almost burst into a loud cackle right there in the street. 
 
"I don't." The maknae answered in a sugary voice, batting his large eyelashes at Himchan. Wow. This kid was evil. It looked like someone had stabbed the victimized leader, and Jongup smiled back. 
 
"Ah… Well, you're so cute~" Jongup chirped, his nose touching the top of Zelo's head. The maknae blushed, and the dancer saw Yongguk's eye twitch. Their leader might explode at any minute. 
 
"Thank you, oppa." The maknae said, his mouth making a pop sound as he finished his sentence. Jongup and Himchan wheezed, trying not to giggle. (Keep in mind they were still filming the Daehyun and Youngjae behind them!) They somehow managed not to break their composure, and that was it. 
 
Boom.
 
Yongguk the time bomb roared in frustration, and Himchan's eyes widened. Hm. What was he thinking, making their peaceful "Buddha" leader erupt like that? Zelo squeaked in surprise as the other rapper grabbed him, pushing Jongup to the side. The dancer watched from the ground as Yongguk threw Zelo over his shoulder, yelling in Matokian as he ran away from the others.
 
"Well." Himchan sighed, picking up his adorable dancer. 
 
"Well." Jongup muttered, brushing the dust off of his pants. Was their leader insane now?
 
"I still got the footage." Himchan tapped the camera mildly, seeming to be unaffected now. As long as the visual diva wasn't hurt in the process.
 
"Good." Jongup smiled, turning back to Youngjae and Daehyun. 
 
• • • 
 
"When I manage to smash my face into a wall, please tell the hospital to cart my cakes over." Daehyun grumbled to his love as they slowly walked down the street. 
 
"Not if?" Youngjae laughed lightly; his grip on the other vocalist's wrist tight to secure him to the ground. He was still anxious about his Daehyun being so exposed, plus a bunch of people had already catcalled at the poor guy. The vocalist's way of hiding his anxiety was to laugh nervously, nervously and loudly. 
 
"Mm…" Daehyun nodded in agreement, his lips in concentration as he tried to make his walking less… Retarded. His nose wrinkled at the taste of lipstick; wasn't this stuff toxic? Youngjae smiled softly at how adorable Daehyun was being, leading him on proudly. He'd do something about his situation back at home. If Daehyun didn't smash his face into the cakes right away…
 
"Do a spin, lovely!" Himchan called from the distance. He was walking backwards as he filmed, using Jongup's back as a support in case he fell over. The visual almost tripped over a trashcan, and Jongup sighed. How would he prevent him from crashing into the pole that was only a few feet away?
 
Daehyun glowered, but he still managed to do a twirl, barely managing to stay upright. Youngjae bit his lip as his lovely Daehyun almost did smash his face into a wall, but he managed to catch himself on time. 
 
"ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME TO DO A BARREL ROLL NOW? HUH? HUH?!"  Daehyun yelled furiously at them, only to have Himchan stick out his tongue in response. He shook his fist; if only he could catch up to them! "YaaaaAAAAHHHH!" 
 
"Please don't throw your heels at them. They really might lose an eye." Youngjae sighed, eyeing the shoes the other vocalist wore warily.
 
"I wasn't thinking about doing that, thank you for the idea!" Daehyun smiled pleasantly at his lover. Youngjae smacked his forehead with his palm, softly groaning. Daehyun practically ripped off his shoes, closing one eye as he aimed. 

He threw, but at the moment the heel went flying, it landed on the back of a man's head. A man's, huge, fat, bald, tattooed head. The man turned around, eyes seeming to burn from rage.
 
"OKAY... SORRY!" Daehyun waved frantically at him, not sure if he should try to sneak his way out of this or if he should run for his life The man smashed his fist into his palm, and the vocalists knew what to do. 
 
"OKAY RUN!" Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's hand, sprinting down the street. He had it handled when it came to running away from scary people. 
 
"I think we're done with our embarassing walkabout!" Himchan called out, wobbling slightly as Jongup pushed him away from the pole. They were both safe from the man, so they didn't care. At all. The dancer suffered a minor headbump as he saved Himchan from the pole, but he managed to keep a cheesy grin on.
 
"Yep! We'll just tell Bang-hyung that Daehyun got checked out a lot. And laughed at. And embarassed." Jongup nodded. "It's true, it's true…~"
 
Daehyun scowled as he ran. Was Jongup an idiot or genius? The eternal question within the group.
 
For today, he was an idiot.
 
• • • 
 
"HAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAAHA VICTORY!" Daehyun kissed the floor as soon as he walked in, and then charged to his room to change into decent clothes. All six cakes were finally his!
 
"I think we pushed him too hard." Youngjae tapped his chin. 
 
"You think?" Jongup snickered, listening to the garbled yells of Daehyun as he changed.
 
"By the way, where's our jealous victim hyung and the devious maknae?" Himchan swiped his hand from side to side at different heights, marking the missing presences of the hyung and maknae. 
 
"Hm… I don't know. I guess Yongguk's probably…" Jongup crooked his finger at the visual, and Himchan leaned in. His eyes widened at the profanities that his boyfriend uttered into his ear, and he smacked his hands in front of his ears to make it stop. "And they'll… @!#$ and !$…"
 
"EW EW EW EWW EW EW EW EW!" Himchan squealed, running in circles. He was both disgusted and thinking erted thoughts at the same time. He didn't need the mental image of the oldest and youngest… Was it even legal for them to…? "I NEED EYEBLEACH, EARBLEACH, EVERYTHING BLEACH!" 
 
"I'll go get the pictures of kittens…" Youngjae grumbled, walking to the storage bin. 
 
"I'll get the MP3 player. Kitten Meows soundtrack or Calming Ocean?" Jongup chirped cheerfully, not minding that he just scarred his dear Himchan.
 
"Kitten Meows first." Himchan shivered, curling up as he flopped onto the couch. At that moment, Daehyun walked in with a huge, victorious smile, before seeing Himchan curled up on the couch, muttering under his breath. He turned and saw Youngjae holding a portfolio with a huge kitten poster plastered over it. 
 
"Eyebleach?"
 
"Yep."