Second Quest : Himchan's Grandma?

Daehyun's Quest For Cheesecake

"I can't believe you guys just left me there." Daehyun sobbed into a stuffed Matoki doll, he was both furious and upset. He was biting the bunny's ear and yelling muffled profanities just a few seconds before. Youngjae had eventually regained conciousness and had to persuade the frog through song to let the other go. It was a horrible experience, but Daehyun had two, lovely, wonderful cakes won now. The frog now rested by Zelo's bedside. 

It was worth it. 
 
He was sitting in bed now, wiping his nose on the bunny in the darkness. Youngjae slept beside him, but he wasn't snoring. He was listening to Daehyun, and soon he gave up on crying, just curling up in a ball. 
 
After a few minutes of silence between the two vocalists, Youngjae flopped over to face Daehyun's back.
 
"Hyung. Are you awake?" he whispered, and Daehyun sighed.
 
"No. I'm sleeping like a baby right now." he answered sarcastically. 
 
"Oh okay. I'll talk to you in the morning." Youngjae answered. Daehyun almost smacked his head. He really thought that he was still asleep. And they call HIM the genius, he rolled his eyes.
 
• • • 
 
"Zelo. Get rid of that frog." Yongguk smacked his head into the wall when he saw the maknae walk in with the frog on a leash. 
 
"I don't wanna... Can I keep it?" Zelo pleaded, and the frog tried to do aegyo. Keyword: Tried. 
 
"No."
 
"Hyung."
 
"No."
 
"Hyung."
 
"No."
 
"Hyuuuunnnngggg~"
 
"Noooo~" Yongguk imitated his voice lightly. It was already hard enough for him to say no. 
 
"Hyung-nim."
 
"Maknae."
 
"Please?"
 
"No."
 
Jongup was watching them, and he could just feel his eyelids drooping. Until the main vocalist exploded into the room, wearing a blanket cape. 
 
"I AM READY FOR ACTION!" he declared, placing his hands on his hips.
 
"Gay." Himchan coughed violently before slipping the comment out, making Jongup snicker. 
 
"Only for Youngjae. What's on the list?" Daehyun said, making the fellow vocalist blush. Yongguk rolled his eyes, and Himchan stepped forward.
 
"You'll be watching over my grandma for a few hours." he tapped his watch, and Daehyun scoffed.
 
"That's easy." he waved his hand dismissively. Zelo took the opportunity to pull the frog away from Yongguk.
 
"SEE YOU LATER ERS! I'M OFF TO RULE THE WORLD! WAHAHAHAHA!" The maknae cackled, the frog hopping behind him eagerly as he charged through the front door. 
 
"CHOI JUNHONG COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! @$#!" Yongguk's voice reached a high falsetto as he ran out the door after the other rapper.
 
"And then there were four." Youngjae sighed tiredly. He knew he would have to find them, as the designated genius. Himchan motioned to the door, and he walked out, grumbling complaints.
 
"Okay, take me to beloved grandma-ma." Daehyun said with a smile on his face. He could handle an elderly lady.
 
• • • 
 
Or not.
 
"AHAHAHAHA NOPENOPENOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!" Daehyun laughed insanely, trying to bolt past Himchan. He was only caught by the visual, who had a wide grin on his face. 
 
"It's just my grandma." he said cheerfully. 
 
"So why aren't YOU taking care of her?" Daehyun said accusingly, his voice reaching the highest tone. Jongup covered his ears. 
 
"Are you crazy? I would die!" Himchan set down the vocalist, who simply collapsed onto his knees.
 
"WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?" he wailed. Despite it all, Jongup couldn't help but admire his hyung's vocal range. It was fantastic. 
 
"She isn't too bad." Himchan said unconvincingly, shoving him towards the elderly lady. 
 
"What kind of grandma is she? She looks like the Hulk!" Daehyun hissed. As much as he could calmly handle, he would not be able to take this. The lady looked like she could crush him if she tried to hug him.
 
"She's got golden dentures too. She probably has more swag than you." Himchan nodded with a grin. Daehyun gulped and turned to the grandma, who simply snorted at him.
 
"You are a terrible grandson." Daehyun snapped, before walking forward towards the she-hulk.
 
This wouldn't be bad, right?
 
• • • 
 
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE KEEPS KNIVES IN HER PURSE?!" Daehyun screeched into his cellphone the minute Himchan picked up. He was pinned by a table which already had tiny gleaming knives stuck into the surface. The vocalist was going to burst into tears if he had to stay here for 3 hours.
 
It has been 20 minutes since Himchan and Jongup left him. 
 
"She's a feisty woman. Don't worry about it. She won't kill ya. That'd break her parole." Himchan said cheekily.
 
"I'm going to flood this place with a river of tears if I have to stay any longer." Daehyun's lip quivered threateningly. The She-Hulk was coming towards him, the floor seeming to shake with every step she took. 
 
"Hyunnie, where are you?~" he could hear the creepy ajumma call out for him, and it took all he had not to squeak in fear. Why did he have to deal with creepy erted old ladies all the time? 
 
"Well, Jongup has ice cream, so, see ya!" Himchan chirped, hanging up. He had a huge smirk on his face. Daehyun the er, he thought devilishly. 
 
Daehyun stood up from where he sat hunched by the table, sure that the lady had run out of knives. Of course Himchan's grandma would be like this. Of course! He felt like ripping his hair out. He stared at the ajumma.
 
"Why do you have a cat in your hands?" he whispered shakily. The lady pulled her arm back, and then threw the feline at Daehyun, the cat landing square on his face. 
 
"WAHAHAHAH!" Himchan's grandma cackled in delight as Daehyun started shrieking, the cat latched onto his face meowing in confusion. He managed to throw the cat off, and then raised a shaky finger.
 
"AJUMMA, ARE YOU INSANE? HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY? YOU'RE CRAZY!" Daehyun had gone crazy, in fact. He ran for the door, only to be blocked by her ropy arm, and he fell over, landing on his .
 
"Wanna help me shave?" she smiled, and she lifted her arm, revealing the horrors of her armpit. Daehyun gagged, feeling bile rise in his throat. He needed eyebleach. Now. Bleach everything, he thought hysterically. 
 
"Uh… Haha… I have to… Run…" he smiled, pointing backwards. He stood up, scrambling down one of the halls of the retirement home. "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE." he shouted down the hall musically, a continous mantra as he flailed his arms around madly. 
 
Something whizzed by his ear, making his heart do a minature spazz dance. "AJUMMA I THOUGHT YOU RAN OUT OF KNIVES?" his voice cracked, making him cringe. 
 
"These are forks!" she answered with insane laughter. This was karma, wasn't it? Jongup would be laughing right now. 
 
More forks flew by his ear, and he sprinted faster, until something sticky hit the back of his head. 
 
"EW EW EW EW WHAT WAS THAT?!" Daehyun screamed, feeling the warm, wet touch on the back of his head. He'd be flailing around more right now if he wasn't trying to run for his life.
 
"My dentures." she answered again, still  running after him. 
 
I would curl up into fetal position and cry myself to sleep if I could…, he thought miserably, silently sobbing. 
 
• • • 
 
"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS? WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG?" Daehyun collapsed outside of the retirement home. Finally, 3 hours had passed. He was battered and bruised, but he had survived. He had knives thrown at him, cats thrown at him, and horrors unleashed to his eyes. Then the lady had spent the rest of the hours chasing him while screaming profanities (Daehyun had sung the chorus of musical curses while the lady had done her own freestyle), but he HAD DONE IT! Three ouf of six done! 
 
"WOOOAHH-OHH, WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!" he sang to the heavens, raising his fists up to the sky. Then he could mash his face into the cakes and be on Cloud 9. It would be worth it, it would be worth it. It would totally be worth it, he told himself.
 
Himchan stood at the steps of the retirement, sipping a cup of coffee mildly. "You have a glob of grandma spit in your hair." he commented, making Daehyun flail wildly as he tried to shake it off. 
 
"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF WAHHHH!" the sound echoed throughout the quiet neighborhood.
 
"I was joking." Himchan sighed, rubbing his temples. 
 
"YOU. I WAS ALMOST KILLED. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!" Daehyun screeched accusingly, wagging his finger furiously at the visual. The visual's phone vibrated and he pulled it out, looking at the screen. He didn't care. 
 
"Ah, you got spit on my shoe." Himchan frowned. He wiped it on Daehyun's pants carefully, a smirk growing on his face. He couldn't hold back his laughter, and he was laughing maniacally as they walked back towards the dorm.
 
"So that's where Himchan gets his cackle." Daehyun muttered.