Be my friend

Waiting for my angel

After that day, Taeyeon always hang on their coffee shop after her class, not just every sunday. Even weekdays she's there. It was her daily habit, going there and doing nothing. Acting or pretending that she'll meet someone, or calling someone, but for Jessica it's kinda weird and for Tiffany she's kinda cute. Now, she's not holding her phone yet she's pretending to read some books. Acting like a geek one.

 

The short girl sat on the corner where she always was. She act like she was busy reading something. Her eyes keep focusing on the book she was reading though she read the same paragraph at the same time. Her lips almost pouted, acting that she's concentrated. On the other hand, Tiffany also glancing at her. Taeyeon ordered her favorite cappuccino since the first day she saw Tiffany here. She doesn't even try to taste another one, because for her, it's not the coffee that she want. It's her on her sight. Tiffany know what she'll going to order, she doesn't need to ask because everytime she'll ask her, she always received the same answser "one cappuccino please. "

 

Walking closer with a cup of coffee on her hand, Tiffany flashing her eye smile not knowingly. On the other hand, Taeyeon who's busy looking at her book didn't know that this time is different. She doesn't need to dragged herself infront of her just to tell her her order.

 

"one cappuccino for the cute lady in front of me~" The brunette blurted.

 

Taeyeon shock after hearing her voice. Her heart almost jump on her chest, she then look towards the latter. Her eyes widen seeing the latter in front of her, wearing her famous eye smile.

 

"I-I didn't order yet." Taeyeon said in between of stuttering and nervousness.

 

The brunette suddenly frown after hearing the short's words. She thought that she doesn't need to ask her.

"oh~sorry.. I thought you're going to order the same as before." Tiffany stated as she pouted.

 

*what she knew it?she remember what I always order when I'm here?!*

Taeyeon immediately shook her head as she flash her super wide smile to the latter, causing her chin dimple to flash.

"uh- ani ani~ I'll order the same.. I'm just a bit surprise that you knew what will I ordered." Taeyeon stated.

 

The brunette smile in a relief as she look at the latter. "You are one of our loyal customer here Ms. Kim, at the same time, you also order cappuccino every time you're here." She said as she flash her eye smile, a bit teasing the latter.

 

Taeyeon's face redden after hearing Tiffany's statement to her. She's a bit embarrass that the brunette .

 

"But I found it quite cute." Tiffany added that causes the latter to bury her face on the book she's holding.

 

"yah~ Don't tease." Taeyeon blurted as she took a glance on the brunette. Still burying her face on the book that turning into tomato color.

 

Tiffany giggled seeing the latter's reaction. "I'm not teasing Ms. Kim ." She respond.

 

As the brunette keep her tongue out, she decided to put the cup of cappuccino on the latter's table. she then bow and said "I gotta get going now Ms. Kim, enjoy your favorite cappucino.." Flashing another tantalising eye smile. She then wink and start walking when suddenly, Taeyeon hold her forearm. Her eye brow furrowed as she look at the latter curiously.

 

"Call me Taeyeon." The short girl bluntly said as she release her hand for holding the latter's forearm.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany shake her head. Taeyeon's face become frown.

"I'm on my work Ms. Kim. and You are our customer." Tiffany stated.

 

With that, Taeyeon nodded as she understand what the latter mean. Tiffany bow her head as she get back to her work while Taeyeon still keeping her eyes on the latter, she then realised someone staring at her, it was Jessica. She then blink multiple times and pretending to read again. 

 

Tiffany reach the cashier area and start getting the order of some customer, the blonde walk towards her and patted her shoulder.

 

"oh~ manager Jung. Wae?" The brunette asked her curiously.

 

Jessica lean closer and said "She's up to something.."

 

Tiffany's face become more curious, didn't get what she was talking to. "huh?"

 

"With you." Jessica added.

 

Tiffany's eye brow furrowed "mwo? what are you talking about manager Jung."

 

"I'm Jessica, your best friend who's talking. geez~" Jessica blurted as she shake her head. "You're going to get what I mean soon." She added as she leave the latter.

 

Tiffany scratch the back of her neck, a bit confused o what her best friend meant. She then saw the short girl glancing at her. There eyes met for a second when the short girl decided to break the intense contact.

 

For almost 3 hours of sitting on the same table, Taeyeon decided to go home now. She ordered 5 cups of coffee everytime she's there. Her body is full of caffeine that make her have an insomnia. She was trying to wait the hour when the brunette go home, yet she always failed on waiting. The brunette always decided to wait for her best friend more often, and it was her daily routine for the latter. Taeyeon took a deep sigh as she exit the coffee shop. She then glance at the latter before start walking. Tiffany, on the other side, glance at her. She feels like she need to grab the latter's arm and asked her why she took a deep sigh.

 

 

After her coffe shop hour, Tiffany together with Jessica walk downtown. Chatting and laughing around when suddenly, the brunette attention caught by someone. The short girl together with a tall girl who's walking across to them. Their eyes met, for the short girl, feels like the world turning slow. Tiffany bow her head as they cross their direction, Jessica saw what her best friend did, she then look were her best friend suddenly looking. Taeyeon look back to the latter and give her a smile, the blonde smile back at her.

 

"Hi~" Taeyeon said as she bow her head.

 

Sooyoung look at were her best friend looking. Her eyes widen when she saw Tiffany. "It's your-mmmm" suddenly, Taeyeon's hand landing on the tall girl's mouth.

 

The two girl look confuse at their sudden action. The shortest shake her head as she smile at them awkwardly.

 

"Hi~" Tiffany respond as she smile, looking at Taeyeon and Sooyoung back and forth.

 

"what are you doing here? It almost late at night already huh." Taeyeon asked them. She then mentally face palm her face as she realised that it's end of office hours.

*Great taeyeon.great.*

 

"uh.Well.We're going home?" Jessica said half teasingly.

Tiffany elbowed her best friend as she smile at Taeyeon.

 

The Tallest girl laugh on sudden sarcastic joke by the blonde. She lean closer to the shortest and whispered "You're too obvious Taeng~" She look at Tiffany and wink. Suddenly, Tiffany look confuse, her eyes blink multiple times as she glance at the shorter girl.

 

"uh.hee~HAHAHAHA." Taeyeon laugh - awkwardly. she then touch the back of her neck as she look at them " I forgot." She added.

 

Tiffany smile as she said "It's okay. oh By the way, Why are you still here? I thought you're not living here or near here?".

 

*she remember that?!*

"uh!yeah yeah.. We're just.." Taeyeon look at her best friend as she release from gripping. "hanging around.. you know, We didn't see each other for long time that's why.. you know.. we're here.. " She stated as she was thinking on how should she answer her question.

 

"what? But We've met Yester--" Sooyoung's word cut when Taeyeon immediately put again her hand on the latter's mouth.

 

*Wow~ How could this shortie put her arms on this Tall woman's shoulder? How could she do that? How she put her hands on this woman's mouth?* - Thought of Jessica as she watch the weird action of the two girls in front of them.

 

flashback

 

RIIIIING.. RRIIIIIING.. RIIIIIIIIIING..

[yebeo-]

 

[Sooyoungah~ I need your help~] Taeyeon used her aegyo as she talk to Sooyoung on the line.

 

[wae wae?! what happened?!] Sooyoung respond immediately, worried at her best friend.

 

[I need you to be here right now. please~ ] Taeyeon pleaded.

 

[okay okay I'm coming. Where are you?] Sooyoung said. 

 

[I'll text you the address. gumawo~] Taeyeon hang up the phone as she grinned.

 

end

 

back to reality.

Tiffany giggled at the two girl's action. Jessica just look at them emotionless. On the other hand, Taeyeon who's mentally grinning because everything now is on her plan decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

 

"oh. By the way..This is Sooyoung.." she said, making the two girl bow at the tall girl. Sooyoung do the same. "We already leaving, You want us to send you guys home? We have a car somewhere out there. Besides it's pretty dangerous here." The short girl blurted.

 

Sooyoung's eyes widen, because she doesn't know everything. And It's her car. Taeyeon elbowed her, looking at her pleadingly. She just smile awkwardly and nod.

 

"yeah. If you want to." Sooyoung added.

 

Tiffany look confuse, she then look back at her best friend, waiting for her decision. The blonde just shrugged her shoulder. Tiffany shyly nod her head as she smile at them. With that Taeyeon grinned as Sooyoung just smile awkwardly.

 

As they reach the parking area were Sooyoung's car parked, Sooyoung immediately switch on the car as Taeyeon open the car door for them. The tall girl look at the latter as she mentally smile.

 

*Finally, the real Taeyeon is back.* - Sooyoung

 

As long as they all in inside the car, Taeyeon who sit's beside the driver's sit looking at the mirror, glancing at the brunette. Sooyoung just focused on her driving while the two girl at their back feel a little awkward.

 

"Hmm. Are you leaving at the same place?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at them.

 

Tiffany shook her head and respond "No but we're leaving on the same town." 

 

"uhm.. Just leave us on some convenient store there." Jessica stated.

 

"uh? No no no.. It's fine if we going to send you home.." Taeyeon stated as she shake her head. she then look at Sooyoung "Right Soo?" She added.

 

Sooyoung look back and smile. "Dae. Don't worry it's really fine." She reassured them.

 

"erm.. But Jessi's right. We disturb your date-" Tiffany's word cut off when Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"Ani. We're not dating. We're Best freind~" She said on a higher tone.

 

"I mean.. A friendly date?. And you know, We're not even that close and you guys sending us home, It's kinda--" Tiffany's word cut off again when Taeyeon shook her head.

 

Sooyoung elbowed her best friend, She felt the tense that was rushing. She feel like her best friend is being too much eager to know the brunette one. The tall girl gulp hard as she look at the latter being too serious.

 

"Then let's be friends?" The short girl bluntly said as she look intensely at the brunette.

 

Their world suddenly turn slow, hearing the beats of their hearts. Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany's eyes widely open. The short girl who look intensely blink her eyes as she turn her head at the blonde.

 

*What is this feeling? Feels like she's confessing.* - Tiff

 

"I'm serious. I want to be your friend." She blurted as she look back and forth to the two ladies at the back.

 

"ah.. Sure. We guys can be friends." Tiffany respond to break the awkward atmosphere created by the latter.

 

The short girl grinned as she look at them. She then lean closer at her best friend and said "Now we have a reason to send them home."

 

Sooyoung chuckled as she shake her head. "You have a reason.. Not We." She stated. Taeyeon chuckle as she look at the window.

 

The four girls decided to go on the convenient store near downtown, Taeyeon who's smiling unkowingly open their door for them as Sooyoung chuckled seeing her best friend being kind. Sooyoung enter the convenient store first along with Jessica, the two girl just smile at each other as they enter the store while on the other hand, Taeyeon together with Tiffany laughing and chatting around each other. Jessica seems to be confused seeing her best friend being close at the short girl. Sooyoung lean close at the blonde and said:

 

"Thanks to your best friend. My best friend is back." She then look away and start getting some foods. Jessica didn't know what does she mean, she decided to be close with the tall girl as she ask something that bother her.

 

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked at the tall girl as she hold some snacks, looking at its price.

 

Sooyoung look at the blonde and smile "She's never be the same again until she saw your Best friend." Jessica's face wear a "what" look that made Sooyoung chuckled. She then shake her head and start walking again.

 

While on the other side, Taeyeon and Tiffany took an ice cream and start falling in line on the cashier.

 

"Do you really like strawberry?" Taeyeon asked out of the blue. The latter smile widely as she nod her head.

 

"Dae. Wae?" Tiffany asked her back. Taeyeon just shake her head. "uhm. can I ask you something?" The brunette blurted. Taeyeon look at her as she nod her head, waiting for the question.

 

"Do you really want to be our friends?wae?" Tiffany said as she look away, a bit embarassed at her question.

 

*I want to be stay close at my angel.* - Taeyeon

"uhm~" Taeyeon hum as she touch her chin by her fingertips. "Dae. I really want to be your friend-" she cut her words when she realized that she was being straight to the point. "ofcourse I want to be friends with Jessica too!" she added as she smile broadly.

 

Tiffany flash her eye smile that make Taeyeon fidget, the short girl look away as she chuckled. 

 

*why do I feel comfortable around her?* Tiff

*I love this feeling with I'm with her.* - Taeyeon

 

They decided to sat at some corner table inside the convenience store, eating the snacks and ice creams that they buy. It almost an hour when Jessica decided to go home, Sooyoung decided to send her home just to give the two girl a quality time talking to each other by theirselves. Taeyeon feel a bit nervous when the two girls is now out of their sight.

 

"uhm.." Taeyeon said as she wipe her hands. Tiffany look at her. "do you.. want to walk outside?" she asked when she saw that the brunette is no longer eating her ice cream.

 

Again, Tiffany flash her famous eye smile that make her heart flutter. She then nod her head as she stood up. "pali~" the brunette blurted that make Taeyeon chuckled.

 

Walking while chatting around, Tiffany and Taeyeon enjoy the other side of one another, for Tiffany it's kind of magical feelings that make her heart flutter so much, and for Taeyeon it's an undefined feelings that make her happy that much. Different definition but the same meaning.

 

Tiffany leads as they walk at the different places, Taeyeon didn't mind whether the place is kinda dark or something. Foe her, It's the girl in front of her, her Goddess. Her Angel. Tiffany stop walking that make the latter to look at her surroundings, in front of them is a tall high class apartment.

 

Taeyeon look at the brunette curiously and said "where are we? uh- is this your?" Tiffany immediately shook her head. "oh~" She added as she nod.

 

"so? are you going inside now?" Taeyeon said as look back at the apartment. Suddenly, A soft hand touch hers. She then look at the hand who's now holding her hand and look at the face of the owner, to Tiffany.

 

 

 

"We are going.." The brunette command as she smile at the latter that make her flutter.

 

Taeyeon smile back, still staying were she was standing.

 

"Tell Sooyoung my address.. Wait her here, inside my apartment." Tiffany stated that make Taeyeon grinned, she immediately nod as she let herself dragged by her Goddess.

 

 

 

 


Woops! I'm Baaaaaack :DD ~ Dear Readers, BE MY FRIENDS ;) kkkk~ 

Done with my short update, I do reread my stories, feels like I have a random thoughts here o.o But Don't worry guys, the plot of this story is still there :p

 

Oh! Did I keep you guys hanging? :p what do you think will happened inside Tiffany's apartment? *grinned* kkk~ *evil smirk*

Keep that thought in your mind buddies :p

 

PS: THANKS FOR BEING THERE GUYS^^ FOR KEEP WAITING ;) MOST ESPECIALLY TO BYUNKID WHO ALWAYS REACT ON EVERY CHAPTER OF MY STORY^^

 

BBYIUNGBBYIUNG!