Angel Tiff on Duty

Waiting for my angel

A cold breeze keep lingering on their cities. Lots of people who's walking downtown wearing a multiple sweatshirt for keeping their body warmth. Tiffany who's still on duty manage to wear her uniform, without any sweatshirt. Still she had her own, In case if she can't take the cool breeze anymore. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ please come in~" Tiffany, together with her co-workers said when someone enter their shop. She always flash her eye smile in every person who's entering their cafe.

 

Jessica arrived late as she had suffering from cold. The brunette saw her best friend, who's looking tired even it's early in the morning. Tiffany go to her and greet her.

 

"Annyeong manager Jung ~ are you ok?" Tiffany blurted, concernedly.

 

A Blonde nod once and still rubbing her head. Tiffany let her hand touch the latter's forehead. She then become shock that her temperature is high - Having a fever.

 

"Jessi~ You need to take a rest now." Tiffany said worriedly, looking at the latter.

 

Jessica shake her head, smile at her. She then look and said:

 

"Ani.. I'm your manager, I need to be here anytime." 

 

*Sigh*

 

The brunette have a deep sigh, still worrying about her best friend. She decided to nod once and back to the cashier. As the latter reach the cashier, She take a look at her best friend- worriedly. Suddenly, the blonde who's now taking a few steps forward lose her strength. Her kneeled down her knees while she's holding tight at the chair beside her. Tiffany jump to where she is and run towards her best friend, she help her to stand up by holding the latter's waist, tightly. Tiffany together with Jessica walk towards the staff room, she then let Jessica rest her head on the couch.

 

"aigoo~yah~" Tiffany murmur as she put the latter on the couch.

 

The brunette shake her head as she was looking at her best friend.

 

"Look what happened. eesshh~ I told you.. You need some rest. Besides, I'm here.. If you want I tell you what will going to happen here .. Detailed by detailed.. people by people." Tiffany added that cause the latter to giggled.

 

"yah~ I'm serious~" The brunette pouted, Jessica smile at her sight. She then nod as to agree with her best friend.

 

"geez~ you kid. I'm just being professional you know." Jessica chuckled.

 

"You stay here ok? Take some rest.. You need it." Tiffany said in a command tone that let her best friend to nod in a defeat.

 

"yah~ I got to go now, I need to be at the cashier. Rest well Jessie~" Tiffany said as she walk towards the door, She then look back to the latter concernedly.

 

"Don't worry.. I won't disobey your command ma'am~" Jessica said as she wave her hand, signalizing the latter to go were she need to be.

 

As Tiffany is no longer at her sight, Jessica tilt her head and let it rest comfortably at the couch. She then have a deep sigh as she smile- facing the ceiling.

 

*Thank God for giving me such a Best friend like her.*

 

 

The brunette decided to make a call toward Krystal- Jessica's sister. As the latter reach the shop she immediately run towards tiffany, asking what happened to her sister.

 

"I bet she's on a deep sleep now, she has a cold. *tiffany think hard* oh yeah yeah~ just a cold.. and fever.. So don't you worry, she just need to take some rest."Tiffany stated to make the latter to ease her worrisome.

 

Krystal sigh a relief, she went immediately to the staff room were her sister is sleeping. While Tiffany make her way also towards them. Helping Krystal if she needs to. Jessica slightly open her eyes when she hear the door was slowly opened by someone. The latter shock when she saw her sister standing at the door, Tiffany immediately look at Jessica that cause the other to look back. Krytal immediately run towards her sister.

 

"yaah~ eonnie~ are you okay? Why did you catch a cold? What did you do last night? Where di-" Krystal's word cut off when Jessica put her index finger at Krystal's bare lips. Jessica shook her head.

 

"Your voice is too loud, that make my head aches more, make my nose runny more, and make my temperature high more." Jessica , that cause the latter to pout a little.

 

"Just concerned you know~" Krytal said that cause her sister to chuckle, she then put her hands towards the latters head, scratching it.

 

"erm." Tiffany cough a little that cause them to look at her. " Mian Jessi~ I make a call on her, letting her know that your feeling uneasy." She added.

 

"heh. You both. pali~" Jessica smirk, She then call them, pointing her index finger towards them and moving it to make them quickly run towards her. As Tiffany and Krystal lean their heads towards the latter, Jessica touch their ears that make them feel a little pain, leading it towards . She then said: " Gumawo~" then smile.

 

"eessh~" Krystal touch her ear. "yah~ eonnie. You don't need to pull my ear you know." She hissed.

 

"yah~ Jessi~ Just go home now. It'll be alright if you leave for now." Tiffany pleaded. Immediately, The latter shook her head.

 

"yah eonnie~ Don't be so workaholic.. You need some break sometimes you know, besides you're not feeling well." Krystal hissed again.

 

"Jessica~" Tiffany said in a pleading way. Jessica look at them and sigh again, she then nod her head.

 

"arraseo~" She said. Krystal and Tiffany smile happily, relieve that the sick agreed to take some rest.

 

The brunette manage to run the coffee shop for this day. As the day passed by, Tiffany is no longer with someone, no staff around. just her. She compute the earnings of the shop and make some tally before she leave. As she step out on their coffee shop, making her way on the bus station, a poor guy who's laying on the road, with a blood covering his mouth and his body looking at her, pleadingly. The brunette who's on her way suddenly stop, looking back at him. She's scared yet she's worried towards a wounded guy. The brunette run towards the latter, she kneel at his side and start looking at him, concernedly.

 

"a-a-ajjushii~ what happened to you?" The brunette ask him, trembling.

 

"I- I bump...bump in..in..car.." The guy said breathlessly.

 

The wounded guy tempt to move, but Tiffany didn't let her to do so. She immediately grab her phone and call the ambulance.

 

[Hello, someone had a accident.. He lost lots of his blood, he's fully wounded-] 

 

[here at .....] She said the address.

 

As she off the phone call, she immediately hold the latter's hand, squeezing and making him still concious.

 

"ajjushi~ don't sleep okay? In a couple of minutes the ambulance will be here." She stated, looking at the wounded guy.

 

She flash her eye smile, reassuring the latter that he's gonna be fine. As she saw that the wounded guy start to shiver, tremble, she take off her jacket and immediately put it to the latter's body without hesitation. The sight calls the netizen's attention, seeing a good samaritan girl helping and caring the wounded guy who's laying at the ground. They gathered around, some give their extra jacket towards the poor guy,helping the brunette to took care of the latter. some admire the latter's good heart and some pity the wounded guy.

 

 

On the other side of the road, someone who's looking from a far watching them. Smiling at her own thought and looking at the eye smiling girl helping the poor guy. She went on the store beside her, still glancing at the girl who's sitting beside the wounded guy. The latter buy a two hot coffee in a can, she took a breathe and start walking, exiting the store. She walk towards the crowd and sat beside the  brunette girl. The brunette look at her, and shock at what she see.

 

"oh~ Hi~" The latter blurted, the brunette smile at her and nod.

 

"Hello ms. Kim." The brunette respond.

 

*She.. remember..me?.*

 

"oh- coffee?" Taeyeon blurted.

 

The eye smiling girl smile, nod at her as she gave the coffee to her.

 

"erm.. Is it fine if.. I give this to him?" Tiffany blurted, pleading the latter.

 

"uh?" The short one surprise at her kindness. She smile as she shake her head. "ermm.. you drink that. I'll give mine to him." She added.

 

The brunette smile seeing the latter being kind. The short one give her coffee towards the wounded one, putting it to his hand to make him feel warmer.

 

"Feel warm now?" She ask the poor guy, the poor guy just put a small smile as a respond.

 

The brunette chuckle, seeing the short one enlightened the situation at her dorkiness. As she take a sip on her coffee, she look at the latter and offer her coffee to her.

 

"want some? I know you buy this because you want to and-" The brunette cut her words when the latter shook her head.

 

"Ani~ I buy it because I see you-" She suddenly close with her hand, her cheek suddenly redden at embarrassment.

"ermm.. You know.. I see you here, helping the wounded guy, and.. It touch my heart.. I.. I see you shivering. on the other hand, I see him pale. that's why I-" The latter cut her words when the brunette giggle.

 

"Gumawo~ You have a good heart." The brunette praise her, flashing her eye smile.

 

*If I have a good heart, then what did you called your heart then?* smiling at her thought.

 

"and you have a golden heart." The short one blurted, smiling at the brunette. The brunette's cheek redden at her praise, she then smile and look back at the poor guy.

 

As the ambulance reach the address, they immediately carried the wounded guy and placed it at the carrier. Tiffany decided to join at the ambulance to help the wounded guy at his bills later at the hospital. Suddenly, the short one dragged herself inside the ambulance. Joining the brunette and the wounded guy. The brunette look at her- puzzled.

 

"Is it ok? If I'm joining you.. I.. just want to help.." The short one stated, Tiffany smile and nod her head.

 

"Dae~Gumawo~" She respond.

 

They reach to hospital without a couple of hours, The brunette follow along the wounded guy who's carrying by some staff of the hospital. Taeyeon also follow behind.

 

"Stay here for a while Ms." The nurse blurted, They both nod and take a sit on the chair beside the operating room.

 

"Hmm.. You sure It's ok that you're joining me here?" Tiffany ask the short girl who's sitting one sit apart from her.

 

"Dae~ I also want to. erm.. I mean.. I also want to help him." Taeyeon said. smiling awkwardly.

 

The brunette smile at her and start looking at the operating room. Suddenly, Taeyeon speak.

 

"You're really had a golden heart."

 

The brunette look at her, smile shyly at her words.

 

"eh-hee~ You too.." She respond looking at the latter, Taeyeon chuckled as she try to look around.

 

"Hmmm.." Taeyeon said, looking at the ceiling.

 

"Hmm?" Tiffany imitate, asking if she want to say something.

 

"This is cozy, I mean.. warmer.. you know." Taeyeon said randomly, she touch the back of her neck as she smile awkwardly. Tiffany just chuckled and nod her head, joining her as she look back at the ceiling.

 

As the brunette looking at the ceiling, Taeyeon who can't take her eyes of her glancing at the latter. smiling unknowingly.

 

*Angels Do really exist. She really exist. I know some might find me weird, but I'm really sure of it. She's really something.no no no~ someone! yeah~ someone.. She's an Angel.. Angel without a wings, Angel living on earth, Angel.. who's disguising as a human.*

 

"Hmm.. Wae?" Tiffany blurted, looking at Taeyeon.

 

"uh?ah..n-nothing. hee~" Taeyeon respond.

 

After a operation, The brunette decided to pay the hospital while the short girl following her. She's mesmerised seeing Tiffany's other side.

 

"You're really a good creature." The short girl blurted, looking at the brunette who sign in a paper and claiming all the bills of the wounded guy.

 

"geez~ How many times you praise me this night?" Tiffany chuckled, "hee~ Dork." She added.

 

*What did she called me? Dork?*

"But you're really are. You're so kind." Taeyeon added, that cause the latter to giggle.

 

The dork girl laugh awkwardly while touching the back of her neck.

 

As they decided to leave, the two girl decided to walk towards the bus station. Not minding the cold breeze touching their skins. As they reach the bus station, The brunette suddenly look at the short girl.

 

"Hmm. Where do you live? Near at our coffee shop?" She blurted.

 

"uh? Ani.." Taeyeon look at the latter. " I'm just there because my Mom serving the church near their." she added.

 

"woah~ Your family is religious too? jjang!" Tiffany respond, flashing her eye smile.

 

Taeyeon chuckled seeing the latter being excited. But she nod and shake her head at the same time.

 

"I mean.. My Mom and my sister.. They are religious.." Taeyeon stated.

 

"oh~ and you? you're not?" Tiffany ask curiously.

 

"Hmm.. maybe? or maybe not so.." The short girl respond. The brunette nod at her and start looking up above.

 

"My Family is Religious too." Tiffany said as she look at the latter. "My Mom taught us to be a good christian." She added.

 

*Oh~ No doubts. Her Mom is a great teacher.*

 

"really? wow~ she's daebak! she's a great mentor for teaching you to be a great christian~" Taeyeon praise her Mom.

"By the way did you live with your Mom now?" Taeyeon added.

 

Suddenly a brunette's face become a bit frown.

 

"She's already passed away." She stated.

 

"S-sorry" Taeyeon said in a sorry tone.

 

"Aniyo. It's okay~" Tiffany said, putting a small smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon smile back as a respond, bowing her head for being sorry on what she said. As the wind blows over the bus station, the awkward atmosphere suddenly surrounds them.

 

*pabo taeng!pabo!*

 

The bus arrived as the two girl walk inside, still not talking. Tiffany look around as she find a vacant sit, she sat on the back sit while Taeyeon who's following her sat in front of her. Tiffany saw the latter who sat in front of her sit, she point her index finger as it touch the latter's shoulder. Taeyeon look around when she saw the brunette girl looking at her.

 

"w-wae?" The short girl asked the latter.

*Your eyes is so.. beautiful..*

 

"Hmm.. You don't want to sit beside me?" The brunette asked curiously.

 

*She's so cute~*

 

"Hmm. Ms. Kim? are you okay?" she added, asking the latter who's out of her minding, staring at her in amusement.

 

"ah-ah Dae dae~" Taeyeon respond as she back to reality, grabbing herself besides the latter's side.

 

As she sat beside the brunette, she smile at the latter as she fixed her hair, looking at the window glass to see her reflection. The brunette look at her curiously, she flash her eye smile as the short girl look on the ground when she saw the latter staring at her.

 

"You don't need to fixed your hair Ms. kim, you're still cute~" The brunette blurted, flashing her eye smile that melt's Taeyeon's heart.

 

The short girl's cheek redden as she smile, chuckled at what the latter's blurted on her own mouth.

 

"Wae?" The brunette ask her, wondering why she chuckled.

 

"Ani~ I just can't believe that you'd call me cute." Taeyeon stated.

 

"Mwo? But you're really are." Tiffany stated back that make the latter's cheek burning.

 

"eessshh~ Don't make a joke you Goddess-" Taeyeon cut her words, that make the latter more curious.

 

*What did she called me? Goddess? eh?* - Tiff

"Goddess?" Tiffany asked her, curiously.

 

"I mean.. You look like.. you know.. a Goddess.. You know.. y-yo-you're Beauty is like a beauty of a greek goddesses.. Athena.. someone like them." The short girl stated, stuttering. Her statement make the latter's cheek turn into pink.

 

"Someone like them? Wae? did you see them?" Tiffany teased to break the awkward atmosphere.

 

Taeyeon shook her head as she started to speak. " I mean.. your beauty.. can compare to them.. Goddess-like beauty." She then look away. Tiffany giggled seeing the latter's being shy on what she just said.

 

*What am I talking about? Geez~ she probably think of me as a weirdo*

"Hmm.." Taeyeon said, making the latter to look at her.

 

"Hmm?" The brunette respond, looking at the latter.

 

"T-Tippani~ right?" Taeyeon asked her, making sure if the latter's name is Tiffany.

 

Suddenly, the brunette shook her head.

 

*Sh*t this is embarrassing*

 

"It's Tiffany." Tiffany said, smiling at the latter. Emphasizing the letter "F" .

 

Taeyeon's mouth hang open, staring at the latter's lips.

 

"come say it again." Tiffany command as she flash her eye smile. "Say.. Ti.." she added.

 

"Ti.." Taeyeon follow along.

 

"ffa.." The brunette continue.

 

"pp- err.. ffa~" Taeyeon said, making herself correct. Tiffany chuckled at her sight.

 

"ny~" Tiffany completed.

 

"ny." Taeyeon said.

 

"Tiffany." The brunette said in a fast tone, smiling widely.

 

"Tipp-ffany~" Taeyeon said, giving her best to emphasize the letter F that make brunette to giggle.

Taeyeon laugh at her own silliness.

 

Tiffany make a two thumbs up as she flash her eye smile to the latter. "Jjang!" She praise the latter.

Taeyeon chuckled as she touch again the back of her neck.

 

 

As they go down, arrived at the downtown. Tiffany look as she smile at the latter, Taeyeon smile along with her.

 

"erm.. we're here now~ so.. See you around?" Taeyeon said, acting cool in front of what she think her Goddess.

 

Tiffany nod her head as she smile, reassuring that they will meet again. Taeyeon wave her hand as she turn around, suddenly Tiffany hold her arm.

 

"Ms. Kim.." Tiffany blurted.

 

As the short one turn around, looking at the latter with a confuse look. Tiffany smile and said:

 

"Gumawo~"

 

The short girl smile as she shake her head.

 

"Ani.. It's nothing.. But yeah~ you're always welcome.." Taeyeon stated, smiling back at the latter.

"Oh By the way.." She added, making the latter to look at her with a confuse look.

 

"Call me Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon." 

 

Tiffany smile as she nod her head.

"Dae~ See you around Taeyeon-ssi.." The brunette smile as she wave her hand, turning her back and start to walk with her own.

 

While on the other side, Taeyeon still looking at her. Making sure that the latter will be safe.

 

 

*Let me be your Angel..*

 

 


 

Wee~ short update guys~ neomu mianhae for making you wait this long >.<

I originally plan to show you this update on Tiffany's birthday.. suddenly, my timidness attack >.<

 

Yeah yeah~ This update is kinda familiar right? Lots of Fanytastic out there knows where did I get my Idea on this update :)) yeah~ exactly! It was TRUE TO LIFE STORY. When our Tiffany show her kindness towards a poor guy somewhere near downtown ;)) hihi. Just the Idea guys~ This is not exactly what happened on that day;)

 

Thanks for being patient^^

Stay at my side please *pout* gumawo~

 

Bbyiungbbyiung!