Meet you again

Waiting for my angel

 

The eye-smiling girl was rushing towards to the coffee shop near at the church which taeyeon and her family went through. As she enter the coffee shop, catching her breathe. She rush towards the cashier and put her bag inside the drawer. She then bow down her head to her co-worker and to her manager.

 

"I'm sorry for being late manager Jess." Tiffany said while catching her breathe.

 

"No you're not. You came in exact time so don't you worry." Jessica, Her manager and her best friend said while smiling to her.

 

Tiffany smile and bow again to jessica.

She then go in front of the cashier and start to work.

 

At the same time, A short girl who's catching her breathe was standing out side their coffee shop. Tiffany didn't notice her but jessica catch her attention.

 

"Look like she's on rush? Does she looking for something,or maybe..Someone?." Jessica said while looking at taeyeon out side their shop.

 

"huh?Did you said something manager jung?." Tiffany said. She thought that her manager was talking to her.

 

"huh?! Ah..aniyo~ I'm just thinking.." jessica respond and smile to tiffany.

 

As she look again out side, a short girl suddenly gone.

 

*oh~she was gone already.how fast..* She said to her mind.

 

Tiffany and Jessica start doing their job. It's they daily routine since then. They Were best friend since Middle School days and until now, they manage to be at the other side.

As the time goes by, the both of them preparing theirselves to leave. Tiffany help jessica to get the some coffee stuff at their warehouse.

 

"are you sure you're fine now? What if your stitche-" Jessica cut off her words.

"I'm fine now ssica. really really fine.. besides, it almost 5 months since I had my heart transplant you know." Tiffany said while flashing her eye smile to her best friend.

 

"I'm just concerned you know,It's not just a simple surgery tiff. It's a heart transplant. A HEART TRANSPLANT." Jessica said while looking concernedly to her best friend.

 

"err..Let me just help you with this stuff. okay?." Tiffany insisted while flashing her eye smile.

 

"eessshh~ okay. but only that." Jessica agreed while pointing the box that tiffany was carrying.

 

Tiffany just nodded and smile to her, Jessica just smile back and start walking again.

 

 

As Tiffany reach her apartment, She then lay down at the couch and touch her skin where their are stitches- near at the heart.

Looking out side the window, She slowly close her eyes.Suddenly, She slept without her knowing.

 

"Kim Taeyeon." She said while sleeping, without her knowing.

 

 

***Flashback***

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Hwang.. the only thing that can save your daughter is to have a heart donor." A Doctor said while bowing his head towards Mr. Hwang - Tiffany's Father.

 

Mr. Hwang didn't know what to do, He just froze to his place. His tears suddenly fall down to his cheeks. His son Leo tap his shoulder while his head is looking at the ground.

 

"a-appa~ *snif* *snif* It's gonna be fine~ *snif*" Leo said with a soft voice. He's holding his tears to make their father strong.

 

His father wipes his tears and look at leo, He then smile though inside He was hurting.

 

"We wouldn't let her die Leo~ We will find a donor."

"yeah appa~yeah~"

 

 

As the week passed by, Their starting to lose their hope. They couldn't find any donor. The only thing that makes them stronger is to believe that they will going to have a miracle. 

 

"Mr. Hwang??" The Doctor said while knocking their room were Tiffany confined. 

 

Mr. Hwang who's resting his head towards tiffany's bed suddenly look were the doctor is standing.

 

"I'm sorry, Did I disturb your sleep?" the doctor added.

 

"A-aniyo. what was that doc.?" Mr. Hwang said while scratching his eyes.

 

"can we talk out side the room?" The Doctor said. Mr. Hwang nodded and they go out outside the room.

 

"what was it doc? is their any donor?." Mr. Hwang said in a hopeful manner.

 

The Doctor bow his head and shake a little, Mr. Hwang have a deep sigh seeing a doctor losing his hope.

 

"It's.. It's all about her condition.. Mr. Hwang.. your daughter need to have a heart transplant as soon as possible.. Her condition become worst.Her heart, her pulse..*sigh* become weaker.." 

 

"w-what did you mean doc?." Mr. Hwang respond with a teary eyes.

 

"she's almost 2 months unconscious right? the only thing that make her heart beat normally is the machine out there.. you know that right?." the doctor said while pointing the machine inside the room were tiffany's confined.

 

Mr. Hwang who's holding his tears just nodded. Then the doctor continue his saying.

 

"I'm just saying that.. It will never work. with just a machine.. She need to have a heart transplant as long as her heart still beating. If not, you just.. *sigh* need to accept the truth,the fact..The reality."

 

Suddenly, Mr. Hwang's tears rolled down to his cheeks. The doctor just tap his back for comforting him. 

 

"le-let me excuse myself for a while doc." Mr. hwang said. the doctor just nodded and leave him.

 

Mr. Hwang go to the chapel with a tears on his eyes. He's losing his hope but he keeps on holdin' on. He sat down in front of the crucified structure. He then kneel down and pray emotionally.

 

"y-yaah.. please.. spare me your mercy. I beg you. please?? *snif* *snif* It's too early to get her life.My daughter. please *snif* give her a second life. Please. or just get mine and let her leave my life. I'm begging you. *snif* *snif* please." 

 

Standing out side the chapel, holding a coffee. Leo who's trying to hold his tears suddenly become weak. His tears suddenly fall seeing their father begging God for something. He walk slowly and shivering closer to their dad. He put down the coffee at the chair and starting to tap Mr. Hwang's back. His father suddenly hugged him tightly with a tears on his eyes.

 

Another week has passed by, They decided to let Tiffany be with God and with her mother in heaven. They were prepare themselves on this day, the day were they will turn off the machine that make her heart beat. As Mr. Hwang and Leo were inside the room, waiting the doctor to come, Mr. Hwang suddenly hold tiffany's hand.

 

"woah~ you're still pretty my daughter.. even though you're not wearing any make up or something, You're pretty.. *sigh* My princess.. Appa will going to miss you, your loud yet beautiful voice that wake me up every morning, your eyes that smiling.. everything.. can you do me a favor? can you tell your Mom that I missed her so so much. Tell her that I love her with all of my heart.. and of course, I love you.. You are always be my one and only princess. *sigh* "

 

Her brother, who's standing beside their dad suddenly turn his head to their back. He's starting to hold his tears again but suddenly, He failed. He's tears suddenly came rushing.

 

Before the doctor came in, He then take a deep breathe and knocked the room where they were in, Leo wiped away his tears and open the door. The doctor nodded to them and walk inside their room. 

 

" *sigh* shall we?" the doctor said while looking at them, Leo looked at their dad and their dad just nodded.

 

"who will turn it off?" He added. Leo just look far away, He doesn't want to see how his sister losing her breath and going to die.

 

Mr. Hwang have a deep breathe and start walking were the off button is. He slowly put his pointing finger to it. He's about to turn it off when suddenly, a nurse rushed towards their room.

 

"e-excuse me doc.." the nurse said while catching her breathe.

 

"yes? what was that?." the doctor respond.

 

The doctor excure himself for a bit and walk towards the nurse who standing at the door.

The nurse whisper something that cause the doctor to smile brightly.

He then look were Mr. Hwang and Leo are standing. They were a bit confused with a doctor sudden reaction.

 

"I think we doesn't need to do this." The doctor blurted while smiling.

 

"someone donate a heart just right now, and the family who donate it choose tiffany to have it." He added.

 

They frown face suddenly change into triumph one.

 

"who are them? We need to thank them at their kindness.." Mr. Hwang said.

 

"They don't want to tell you who they are.. But they give an initial.. M.Y , But I think it's the initial name of the owner of the heart." The Nurse answered.

 

"oh! We need to transfer it to Tiffany's body as soon as possible. Nurse Lee kindly go to O.R and check the equipment that we'll needed." The Doctor command.

 

The Nurse and the Doctor go outside their room rushing and preparing to operation.

Mr. Hwang and Leo hugged each other with a smile on their face.

 

*Thank you Lord. Thank you.*

*Whoever are you, Thank you. M.Y.* 

 

***end of flashback***

 

 

As the sun rise, Tiffany who fell asleep on the couch is still on a deep sleep. Suddenly, Her phone under her pillow rung out loud. She then slightly open her one eye and get her phone.

 

[yobeoseyo~] She said.

 

[ssica~]

 

[arraseo~ I'll go there later. Nae~]

 

Jessica call her just to tell her about their college reunion.

 

As Tiffany open her eyes, She then yawn and scratch her eyes. She stood up to the couch and start walking towards the kitchen. She get a glass of water and start to drink it.

 

"aigoo~ I slept again on the couch." She murmur.

 

As she stretch her arms, she then walk and open the curtains in the living room. while looking out side the window she said:

 

"woah~ what a bright day~ Good Morning earthlings~"

 

**

 

As the sun rises, Taeyeon always look to a portrait of her Goddess-like Savior. Standing in front of it, Sooyoung suddenly cover Taeyeon's eyes with her hands.

 

"y-yaah~" Taeyeon said while releasing sooyoung's hands.

 

"guess who??~" Sooyoung said while making a cute voice.

 

"you giant~ don't make an annoying voice!" Taeyeon said while smirking. 

 

Sooyoung turn her face to annoying look and face taeyeon and said:

 

"Midget."

 

They laugh at their own childish act.

While looking at the portrait, Sooyoung asked something on taeyeon.

 

"yah midget. Go with me later."

 

Taeyeon look at her and said:

"where are we going?"

 

"In my school reunion." She respond.

 

Taeyeon then look at her bluntly.

 

"MWO?? i-in your school reunion? your school?" Taeyeon said with a eyes widely open.

 

"are you deaf or something?" Soo blurted.

 

"yah! what I mean is.. I'm not even a part of your school you know, I don't want to be a gate crasher!" Taeyeon said with a high tone.

 

Sooyoung get a piece of card inside her bag. She then show Taeyeon her invitation.

 

"you're not. It's okay to bring someone who didn't study there, and also I have a gate pass.. So, Don't you worry." Sooyoung respond while smiling.

 

"eesssh~why me? why not others??" A short girl ask her bluntly.

 

"because you're my best friend." Sooyoung answered while looking to her bestfriend- pitifull.

 

"Esshh~ *Why do I have a best friend without any boyfriend? and doesn't care about boys.* " Taeyeon said while scartching her head.

 

"please~" Sooyoung said while blinking her eyes many times in front of her best friend.

 

Taeyeon who looks annoyed at what she's doing just surrender and nodded with her.

 

"o-Okay then. Just please stop doing some aegyo in front of me. arraseo?" Taeyeon said. Sooyoung smile at her and nodded.

 

"Nae~"Soo said back to her while smiling.

 

They walk down stair and go to kitchen to join Kim family on their breakfast. Sooyoung ate like their was no tomorrow, She's like a daughter of Kim family that's why she didn't care about the world. She just care about the food. Taeyeon just shake her head and smirked at her bestfriend sudden action. Hayeon and Mrs. Kim just laugh at their childish actions.

 

**

 

As the Time passed, A tall girl and short girl decided to go early on the college reunion. Sooyoung talks to her bestfriend about her college memories, Taeyeon is not on mood to listen to her story. She look left to right like she was searching for someone.

 

"Kim Taeyeon are you still listening?" Sooyoung suddenly blurted.

 

Taeyeon suddenly look at her and smile awkwardly.

 

"y-yeah~ I was.."

 

"Liar." Sooyoung murmur.

 

"what?" Taeyeon ask her.

 

"Aniyo~ I said shall we go inside the auditorium?" Sooyoung change the topic.

 

"Ah..yeah~ It's your choice. I'm just here to you, you know.." Taeyeon said while smirking.

 

"whatever. I will introduce you to my other friend later okay?" Sooyoung said.

 

Taeyeon just nodded.

 

"and we're going to find someone who's willing to date with you here." Sooyoung said with a serious look though deep inside it was a joke.

 

"WHAT? are you insane?? NO. I won't date anyone!. Period." Taeyeon blurted with annoyance.

 

Sooyoung laugh at taeyeon and said:

 

"yaah~ why so serious?? I'm just kidding." Sooyoung said while making a peace sign.

 

"essshh!" Taeyeon said while pouting her lips.

 

 

As they reach the auditorium, They go to the table near at the stage were sooyoungs friends and former classmates are sitting. Sooyoung start to chat around and introduce her best friend to them. Taeyeon just nodded and smile at them, she just go wherever sooyoung is.

 

At the same time, A blonde and brown hair girl who was just ten tables far from them are sitting and having fun with their old classmates and friends. They chatting around when brown hair girl decided to go to the comfort room.

 

"I'll just go to the comfort room jessie~" Tiffany just whispered to her best friend. Jessica nodded as a respond and start chatting around again.

 

Tiffany, who's wearing a red dress go to the comfort room for a while. She then open her bag and bring her makeup kit out side it. She open her press powder and start to retouch her face,even her neck.

 

 

Taeyeon and sooyoung sit to their table, suddenly, taeyeon who's a bit anxious start to have a stomach ache.

 

*essshh~ not now tummy.. I don't want to release some granade here..* Taeyeon said to her mind while sweating.

 

Sooyoung notice that her best friend is having a hard time. She then lean towards her and ask:

 

"yah~ what's happening on you? Is your tummy.. is aching??"

 

Taeyeon bit her lips and nodded slowly.

 

"pfft~" Sooyoung who's holding her laughter suddenly make that sound.

 

"y-yaah~ won't you mind if you're going to tell me where's the comfort room here? Just please..tell me.. A-S-A-P.." Taeyeon whisper to sooyoung that cause sooyoung to burst into laughter.

 

Her classmates and friends suddenly look at her, she then shake her head and bow down to them.

 

"y-yaah~ I'll kill you if you didn't tell me.." Taeyeon said while glaring to her best friend. 

 

"arraseo~ did you see that hallway, Go there.. The first door that you will see is the comfort room." Sooyoung said.

 

Taeyeon didn't even respond and walk immediately towards comfort room. Sooyoung who's laughing shout:

 

"you sure you don't want me to go with you?!"

 

Taeyeon just raise her hand and walk fastly. As she reached the hallway, she then search to the first door that sooyoung instructed her. As she was standing in front of the door, She then search for any board sign. As she confirmed that it was the comfort room she immediately hold the doorknob..Suddenly, someone inside open it first.. Taeyeon head bump on brown hair girl shoulder.

 

"eesshh~" Taeyeon said while holding her head.

"aw~" A brown hair girl suddenly blurted.

 

"a-err.. mianhae~" A taller girl said while bowing her head.

*that voice..*

 

Taeyeon immediately raise her head and look to a brown haired girl.

As she look to her, her eyes suddenly open widely.

Tiffany - a brown hair girl is surprised with her sudden reaction. 

 

"y-yo-you??" Taeyeon said while looking at her like there's no tomorrow.

"m-me??" Tiffany answered back. She doesn't know what a short girl was talking about.

 

"my savior.. you're real.." Taeyeon suddenly said with a low tone voice.

 

"nae??" Tiffany answer her with a confusion. she didn't hear what a short girl was saying, also she doesn't know what she's talking.

 

"d-do you...remember.. me??" Taeyeon asked her hopefully. 

 

"eh?? Do we met before?" Tiffany suddenly blurted.

 

"yah~ y-you didn't remeber... me?" Taeyeon asked her while looking at her.

 

Before tiffany answer her question, Sooyoung suddenly interrupt them.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! yah~ I thought you're tummy is aching huh? why you still standing there? come go inside!~" Sooyoung said while tapping Taeyeon's shoulder. 

 

The Tallest girl pulled her best friend taeyeon to go inside the comfort room. Taeyeon who's eyeing Tiffany is still looking at the browned hair girl. An eye smiling girl who's looking to her didn't know what she's talking about, suddenly, a blonde girl from a far shouted her name and wave her hands while looking at her. Tiffany catch her attention and start walking were her best friend is standing and waving.

 

 

"yaah~ why are talking to that girl that way? She might think that you're crazy.." Sooyoung blurted while looking at her best friend.

 

"do you saw her face? I'm not crazy.. She really looks like my Goddess.." Taeyeon deffense herself.

 

"That's the point.. LOOK LIKE.. LOOK-A-LIKE.. She's not your Goddess-Like Savior!." Sooyoung respond.

 

"She is.. *sigh* I know she's my savior. *I'm hoping* I feel it.." Taeyeon answer her best friend in a hopefull manner.

 

Sooyoung just shake her head and start retouching her make-up. The shorter one suddenly think deeply while looking at the mirror.

 

"yah! I thought your tummy is aching. Go inside the cubicle.. quickly!" Sooyoung brake the ice between them. 

 

Taeyeon just have a deep sigh and shake her head.

 

"It's not aching now." She blurted.

 

"sure?" Soo asked while looking at her.

 

Taeyeon just nodded. They go back to their sits as long as sooyoung finished retouching. Taeyeon, who's out of her mind looking side by side, left and right and facing all of the crowd. She then start searching on her using her eyes.

 

 

*I need to see you. Right now. Right here.*

 

Sooyoung who's looking at her best friend suddenly shake her head and have a deep sigh. They sat on their sits still, Her best friend taeyeon moving her eyes. She's eyeing almost all of the individual that catch her eyes.

.

.

.

.

"geez~ Here we go again. *sigh* " Sooyoung blurted.

 

*I thought this will help her to forgot her Goddess-Like angel. eessh*

 

 

 

 


wooops~ long update xD Sorry for keep you waiting for so long guys. I was just busy with my life, so.. please forgive me. And for wrong grammar, MIANHAE >.< hope you still understand my story^^

 

BTW. Thank you for subscribing :)) hope you like this one ;) 

 

bbyiungbbyiung!