Waiting for my angel

Waiting for my angel

 

Holding a Blue balloon, walking again at Han River. Taeyeon tie a piece of paper on the string of blue balloon. Hoping that She might going to read her letter. Hoping that someday, she will see her again. Feelin the cool breeze, Taeyeon decided to sit near at the river. She slowly loosen her gripped at the string of her balloon. While watching the balloon from above, Taeyeon smile brightly and wave to it.

 

 

"yaaah! Balloon chingu!! Please go to your destination!! go as fast as you can so she can read it as soon as possible huh!! huh?!! gumawo chingu~!! neomu neomu gumawo! I'm waiting!!" Taeyeon Shouted while looking at the blue balloon up in the sky.

 

 

The people around her smirked and laugh at her dork action. Some thinks that she's a bit crazy. She smile at them and bow her head, She make a peace sign for disturbing them on what they're doing.

 

After reminiscing the day when She met her precious angel, She decided to stand up and walk again.

 

*sigh*

 

*are you by any chance, going to show me your existence again?*

*please.. Let me see you.*

*even for the last time..*

 

***

 

 

 

Every night, Taeyeon stay outside their house, looking at the sky and hoping that she will see her angel. Even just a one glance. She really want to see her eagerly.

 

 

*cough* *cough*

 

"aigooyaah~ so cold~geez~" Taeyeon murmur to herself.

 

Her mother always watching her, She's worried about her daugther. She knows that Taeyeon said the truth that she see an angel but their's a part of her that she thinks her daughter is a bit crazy, But she Trust taeyeon. She Believe on her.

 

"Taeyeonaah~ here's your Milk." Mrs. Kim go outside and give taeyeon a glass of milk.

 

"omma~ I'm not a kid anymore." Taeyeon smirked and smile to her mother.

 

"I know~ I just don't want you to catch a cold or something." Her mom respond.

 

Taeyeon hug her.

 

"saranghae omma.. neomu neomu saranghaeyo~" Taeyeon said while facing her mom.

 

"aigoo~ So dramatic.." Mrs. Kim smirked and patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Aniyo~ That's true omma.. I really really Love you~" Taeyeon said and smile to her Mother.

 

Mrs. Kim hug Taeyeon and smile back to her daughter.

 

"I love you more Taeyeon~" Her mom said.

 

Her Mom join her outside their house. They talk to each other and laugh along together then Mrs. Kim suddenly become serious.

 

 

"Taeyeon dear.. Do you still..."

 

"Waiting for my angel? Of course Omma." Taeyeon said with an assurance.

 

"But what if She didn't show to you again?" Her mom asked her.

 

"She will. I know she will.. I will keep on waiting until she decided to show up again." Taeyeon said while smiling to her mom.

 

"I'm just worried..that you might waiting for nothing dear." Her Mom said with a worried look.

 

"I know omma.. You all are worried to me, and I'm thankful to it.. It's just, I just. Really want to thanked her personally." Taeyeon respond to her Mom.

 

"omma~ Don't worry.. I'm not crazy.. please, Just trust me." Taeyeon added to reassure her Mom. Mrs. Kim just nodded for a response and smile to her daughter.

 

"erm.. shall we go inside?" Taeyeon said while facing her Mom. both of them go inside their house.

 

 

While looking at the window. Taeyeon suddenly think of random thoughts, she then remember the face of her angel. The eyes,smile. The lips. everything.. She then smile without her knowing.

 

*sigh*

 

*It's been 5 months since you showed me your existence, that was the most unforgettable moment of my life*

*are you listening?Do you know that I'm waiting?*

*I always dream about you since that day*

*My precious Angel.. Please show up to me.. Your Image is blurry every time the day had passed by..*

*I just really really want to thanked you for saving me.*

*really....really..*

 

 

Taeyeon closed the curtain of her window. lay down to her bed and turn off the table lamp. She slowly closed her eyes and pray before go to sleep. 

 

 

***Flashback***

 

While looking up above, Taeyeon shout at the top of her lungs.

 

 

"YAH!! WHY YOU'RE SO UNFAIR!?WHY!?" Taeyeon shouted. She then burst into tears,she let herself feel the pain.

 

"Taeyeonaah~ calm down please.. It's gonna be ok..soon.." Sooyoung said to calm taeyeon.

 

She patted Taeyeon's back but taeyeon didn't mind it, She cry out loud and shouted a random words that fits her feelings.

 

"How could it be fine soo?? She's gone now.. She will never come back..ever.." Taeyeon respond when she calm down.

 

Sooyoung don't know what to say. She don't know how to comfort taeyeon. She just remain silent while Taeyeon is still crying.

 

"Taeyeonaah~" Sooyoung whisper when she hug Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon is still sobbing. Though she feel very lucky to have sooyoung as a best friend, She just can't help herself but to cry and let her feel the pain until it ease.

 

"Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung.." Taeyeon said in a minimize voice.

 

"Yes Tae?.Do you want something?" Sooyoung immediately respond to taeyeon.

 

"Aniyo.. I'm fine now.. You can go home.." Taeyeon said without even looking to sooyoung.

 

"You sure?? I'm fine Tae~ I'll stay with you.." Sooyoung respond to taeyeon.

 

"I Insist. i don't want to be a burden to you soo~" Taeyeon said. She face sooyoung and have a sincere look.

 

"You're not a burden.And will never be a burden." Sooyoung said while facing taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon remain silent o sooyoung words.

 

"and I promise to Mrs. Kim that I will never leave you until she'd back." Soo added.

 

"I know you're worried. But I'm fine. and you're not. You're too exhausted sooyoung.." Taeyeon blurted and look at sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung just take a deep breath and answer taeyeon.

 

"ok~ Just promise me one thing.. Don't do things that will harm you tae~ everything that may cause to harm you." Sooyoung pleaded while looking at taeyeon seriously.

 

Taeyeon smile at sooyoung.

 

"arraseo~" She said while nodded.

 

Sooyoung patted Taeyeon's back and stand up to her sit. Taeyeon rob her eyes to wash away her tears and look at sooyoung.

 

"gumawo~ Take care sooyoung.Take care." Taeyeon smile at sooyoung. Sooyoung smile and wave to her. She always turning back while walking to assure that Taeyeon is fine.

 

 

*I don't want to be a burden anymore..*

 

"Miyoungaah~" Taeyeon murmur to herself. She then have a watery eyes once again.

 

Taeyeon stood up to her sit and walk away to their home. She stop accross the han river bridge. She look at the river and look at the sky.

 

"Miyoungaah~ I want to be with you.. I can't take it anymore.." Taeyeon said while looking at the sky. She then ready jump when suddenly sooyoung run through her.

 

"TAEYEONAAH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" sooyoung shouted at the top of her lungs. She looses her breathe just to catch up taeyeon in her crazy moment.

 

"I said I don't want to be a burden anymore.. please.. just let me do this.. let me die.." Taeyeon pleaded to sooyoung.

 

"WHATTHEAREYOUTHINKINGKIMTAEYEON!!AREYOUINSANE!!!?" Sooyoung blurted with an angry feeling in her heart. She has her mixed emotion seeing her best friend being stubborned,crazy,stupid that time.

 

*sob* *sob*

 

"esshh~ look.. Theirs a reason why you still leave and why she's not. Everything has it own reason. IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND KIM TAEYEON!?" Sooyoung added.

 

"Then what it is?*sob* *sob* what the are His reason for getting my one and only Happiness?!" Taeyeon shouted at sooyoung while crying.

 

*sigh*

 

Sooyoung took a deep sigh and just patted taeyeon's back.

 

 

"Taeyeon. I have no idea on how painful you've been through right now.. All I know is, It's not right to kill yourself just because the person you cherish the most had already passed away." Sooyoung said concernedly.

 

"and If you really love her. You can have her. your second chance. but not now.. In right Time.. let it be, in God's perfect time.." Sooyoung added.

 

Taeyeon hugged sooyoung tightly and let herself cry out loud. She really misses her first love, miyoung. 

 

"I really missed her. please.. let me do this. *sob* *sob* let me die.." Taeyeon please her best friend.

 

Sooyoung just close her eyes and took a deep sigh again.

 

"Mianhae tae~ But I can't.." Sooyoung gripped Taeyeon's arm and start walking.

 

"let me go..PLEASE LET ME GO!." Taeyeon blurted while pulling her arm at Sooyoung tightly gripped.

 

As Taeyeon pull her arm, she suddenly out her balance and kneeled at the middle of the bridge. A car who's rushing at the middle of the highway didn't see that taeyeon was kneeling at the middle. 

 

 

BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!!

 

A noise suddenly echoed at the whole han river.

 

Taeyeon just kneeled at the middle and loose her strength seeing the car where going through her.

 

suddenly...

 

A fog appears on her sight.

A bright light flash to her eyes.

A goddess like entity shown to her face.

 

She then hugged taeyeon. Her wings widely open and hugged both of them. Taeyeon's eyes widely open, She was shocked seeing an Angel, a Real angel in front of her. She then speculating the whole Goddess like entity in front of her without her knowing, She was at the state of amazement. She then save by an Angel.

 

As seconds passed,  The Goddess-like angel starting to fade and got blur.

 

"y-yaah~" Taeyeon try to talk and have a single conversation with her.

 

A Goddess-like creature just smile at her and let herself fade.

 

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!" Sooyoung rushed through her.

 

Taeyeon blink her eyes many times and look back to sooyoung.

 

"are you ok? *sigh* You're so stupid!" Sooyoung suddenly pale.

 

"D-did y-you see h-her?" Taeyeon ask in confusion.

 

"what?her? I saw you almost bump in the car kim taeyeon.. " Sooyoung answer her and help taeyeon to get up at the road.

 

"Y-you didn't see? milky white skin.. long brown hair.. tantalizing eyes.." Taeyeon asked her again in low tone.

 

"what?? are you crazy?? You're almost dying still-" 

 

"A Goddess. I see a Goddess err.. An Angel.. She save me." Taeyeon immediately respond that cause sooyoung to cut her words.

 

"geez~ are you paranoid??" Sooyoung said.

 

"ani~ aniyo~ I really saw her.." Taeyeon said while facing sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung just nodded and let taeyeon said what she want. She just listen though she didn't believe her.

 

 

*Miyoungaah~ Is that you? or it's just your way of making me moved on?*

 

"Shall we go home now?" Sooyoung blurted.

 

Taeyeon just nodded.

 

"and please..please don't you ever try to suicide again.." Sooyoung pleaded.

 

Taeyeon smile at sooyoung and nodded again.

 

"mianhae~ I will never do that again. I promise.." taeyeon assured her best friend sooyoung.

 

"make sure huh.." Sooyoung respond and taeyeon smile at her.

 

They walk at the middle of the night and go home immediately.

 

 

***end of flashback***

 

 

 

 


 

I'M DONE WITH FIRST UPDATE^^

I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING TOO SLOW THIS PAST FEW WEEKS. Mianhae guys~ I'm just really busy this past few weeks, and also for this coming weeks. 

 

Hope you'd Enjoy it!!~ Kamsa~ ^^

 

bbyiungbbyiung~!