Beautiful Nightmare

Waiting for my angel

 

 

 

[Taeyeon's Dream]

 

In the garden, Taeyeon heard someone calling her name. As she turn around she saw a brunette girl smiling at her.

 

"Miyoung?" Taeyeon said while looking at the brunette girl.

 

A brunette girl smile at her and hugged her tight.

 

"I miss you taetae~" A brunette girl whispered to her ear.

 

"Did you miss me?" A brunette girl added.

 

"Is that really you miyoungah? I taught you're already de-" Taeyeon cut off her words when a soft pair of lips touches hers.

 

"I just visit you my taetae~ It's been a while.. I just want to be sure if you're really ok now.." Miyoung respond to taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon blink her eyes and touch her lips. She can't believe that her girlfriend is infront of her.

 

"I'm dreaming right?" Taeyeon asked miyoung.

 

Miyoung just nodded and smile to her.

 

"But I'm real. this is real. I came to visit you and let you know that I still love you." Miyoung respond to her.

 

Taeyeon hugged miyoung tightly. She don't want to loose her girlfriend again but suddenly, Her girlfriend is now slightly fading.

 

"M-miyoungaah~ Don't leave me again..please.." Taeyeon said and begging her girlfriend.

 

"I'm sorry taetae~ I love you. That's why I'm here to let you know that I will let you go." Miyoung said while releasing at taeyeon's gripped.

 

A brunette girl smile at her and wave. She then let herself fade away.

 

"Miyoungah~" Taeyeon said while looking at the side where her girlfriend fade away. 

 

 

*sigh*

Taeyeon is walking when suddenly she go to another place.

A smoky place.Full of fog. A sky blue sight catch her eyes.

 

*How come do I came here?* 

*Is this heaven? or just I'm at the clouds?*

 

Suddenly,

 

An angel appears on her sight. 

Her heartbeat beat so fast when she saw it clearly, It's Her. Her Goddess like savior.

Taeyeon decided to walk and be near to "her" angel suddenly,

A Goddess like creature jump on clouds and spread her wings.

She then run through her and jump beyond the clouds.

 

 

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIT!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

Suddenly,

 

She fail to get the attention of her angel.

The Goddess like creature fly downward so fast.

 

The light flash through her eyes.

The Angel of her life suddenly fade because of the light.

 

 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Taeyeon shouted as she was falling down to the sky.

 

 

As she open her eyes, She saw a beautiful girl laying on a bed. A milky white skin, Long brown hair and a kissable lips.

 

*Am I on a hospital? What did my dreams bring me here? Who is she? She..She's pretty even her eyes were close..*

 

Taeyeon decided to go further where a Girl is laying. Her head move forward to unconscious girl. Face to face. Taeyeon speculate every details on girl's beautiful face.

 

*You look familiar.. Do we met before?*

*wait.. Is that.. you.. my angel?*

 

Taeyeon suddenly move backward. She's a bit surprise remembering that a girl infront of her really look like her angel,her savior.

 

"Is that you?." Taeyeon said while looking at the unconscious girl.

 

She decided to move further and try to awake her. Suddenly, she fail. The girl is still unconscious.

 

"Your eyes.. The only thing that makes me sure about this..Is your eyes.your tantalizing eyes." She said.

 

"please wake up.. please.. wake up..WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" 

 

 

[end]

 

 

"WAKE UP!! TAEYEON WAKE UP!!"

 

 

 

"AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

"Taeyeonaah~ are you ok?." Mrs. kim said while tapping taeyeon's back.

 

While holding her breathe, Taeyeon just nodded and smile back to her mom.

 

"You sure?" Her mom said in assurance. 

 

"Yeah omma.. I'm ok.." Taeyeon answered her mom.

 

"Do you want a water?milk?" Her mom ask her.

 

"No mom. I'm really fine. Don't worry.." Taeyeon reassured her mom and smile to her.

 

"You can continue sleeping Mom. Thanks for the concern.." Taeyeon added and kiss her mom.

 

Her mom smile back to her and just nodded. Mrs. Kim walk to her room when she decided to ask taeyeon about her nightmare.

 

"Taeyeon dear~ Do you want to share it with me?" Mrs. Kim asked her daughter concernedly.

 

"omma~ It's nothing.. It's just a nightmare. *a beautiful nightmare* " Taeyeon respond to her mom while smiling.

 

Mrs. Kim just nodded and smile to her daughter. She walk away to taeyeon's room and let her daughter alone.

Taeyeon is just staring at the window when she decided to sketch something. This "something" is like a "everything" to her.

 

*I should draw you as long as I remember you.* She taught.

*But.. I'm not that good at this.* She said to her mind while holding a sketch pad and pencil.

*Maybe.. I should asked someone to sketch you. Or I should hired someone.* She decided. 

 

She keep her things away and decided to sleep again.

*Please visit me on my dreams again.I promise I won't be shocked anymore. And I won't woke you up. I'll just stare at you. I promise..* 

 

 

***

 

Walking along the road. A short girl walk happily while whistling when suddenly a Tall girl put its hand to a shorter girl shoulder.

 

"Sooyoungaah~ Good morning!" Taeyeon said while smiling.

 

"Good Morning Tae- woah! what's on you today? why so happy?" Sooyoung asked confusely while grabbing another lollipop to taeyeon's hand.

 

"yah! why you're stealing my lollipop? buy yours choi sooyoung!" Taeyeon get her lollipop to sooyoung's hand.

 

"You have two lollipop Kim Taeyeon. Don't be so selfish." Sooyoung immediately get it on taeyeon's hand.

 

"geez~ whatever." Taeyeon said and just give up on sooyoung.

 

"gumawo." Sooyoung respond while smirking.

 

The two bestfriends walk across the han river bridge when Taeyeon stop walking. 

 

"Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked confusely.

 

"We're going to be late if you still going to stand their midget." Sooyoung added and smriked. Though she know the reason while taeyeon always stood up their wherever or whenever they're going to somewhere.

 

 

"Ah.yeah~ ye-yaahh!! who's midget you giant!?" Taeyeon smile and run to her best friend. 

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon run as fast as they can. They teasing each other while running across their school.

Taeyeon go to her class immediately. She had a lot of absences for the past few months and now she eagerly want to study moreover to those topic that she'd missed.

 

 

 

"eonnie~ These are our lectures for the past few months. If you don't mind.hm. You may borrow these." Seohyun, a maknae to their class volunteer herself to help taeyeon to catch up to their studies.

 

"nae?" Taeyeon respond. She's a bit surprise when she help her voluntarily.

 

"If.. you want eonnie. You can borrow my notes. If not, it-"

 

Taeyeon grabbed seohyun's notebook and smile to her.

 

"Aniyo. I'm just surprise.. But I want to. Actually I'm going to asked you after class but you already volunteered so.. gumawo~ neomu neomu gumawo." Taeyeon respond with smile on her face.

 

Seohyun smile back to her eonnie and give her notes to Taeyeon. 

 

"Seohyun-ssi.." A voice out of nowhere suddenly occupied the area where they are.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun turn around to see who's that voice are coming from.

 

"oh!YoonA~" Seohyun said.

 

"Why you're still here? It's already our lu- Oh! Taeyeon eonnie~ You're here.." YoonA cut off her words when she saw Taeyeon and give her attention to the short one.

 

"yeah~ Long time no see .. erm.. She just give me her note. Don't worry." Taeyeon suddenly tease yoona.

 

"Y-YAAH! EONNIE!" YoonA said while pouting her lips.

 

Taeyeon just laugh at yoona's childish reaction. Seohyun blush with taeyeon's tease to YoonA. They're just close friend but their's something special between them.

 

"By the way. Thanks for this seobaby~ I'll give it back to you right after I finish writing this." Taeyeon said to seohyun. Seohyun just nodded and smile to her eonnie.

 

"Don't you want to join us?." YoonA asked Taeyeon.

 

"Aniyo~ I'm going to meet sooyoung. and I don't want to disturb your lunch date.HAHAHA" Taeyeon respond while teasing both maknaes.

 

"Kidding. Bye bye~" Taeyeon added and wink to them.

 

 

"I'm happy for her. She's Back. The real Kim Taeyeon is back." YoonA said. Seohyun just nodded and smile.

 

 

 

 

***

 

[at Cafeteria]

 

"Sooyoungaah~ come join me here." Taeyeon said while waving her hand to her bestfriend. Sooyoung smile and sit to her side.

 

"so.. what's now? Do you miss me already? we just see each other before." Sooyoung bestfriend and smirked.

 

"YAAH! I just want to ask you something." Taeyeon respond immediately to her best friend.

 

"aw~ I thought you just realize that you're in love with me. kkk~" Sooyoung said while holding her laughter.

 

"YAAH! IN LOVE YOUR FACE CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Taeyeon pouted her lips. 

 

They laugh at their own childish act. 

 

"By the way~ what it is all about Taeyeon?" Sooyoung said while eating her lunch.

 

"I just want to ask you something.. Do- Do you..err.. Do you know where should I go when I want to have a portrait of some.. Someone.." Taeyeon asked her bestfriend seriously.

 

"of course. At the painter , Sketcher. or what..geez~" Sooyoung answered.

 

"I know.. I-I.. err.. Do you know any person who can draw or paint?" Taeyeon respond.

 

"Hmmm.. Let just search to the internet. wae? Do you want to give your Mom a portrait?" Sooyoung ask her.

 

"err.. Aniyo.. I. Just want to have "her" picture as long as I remember her face." Taeyeon said while sipping to her juice.

 

"Her? Is it Miyoung?." Sooyoung asked again.

 

"A-aniyo.. It's HER." Taeyeon respond while looking bluntly to her bestfriend.

 

"Her??? It's Her?? Who? If it's not miyoung then It's your Goddess like angel?huh?haha-" Sooyoung cut off her words.

 

"Is that HER? your Angel?Goddess Like?Savior?" A tall girl added.

 

Taeyeon smile at her bestfriend and nodded.

 

"Really?! I thought you're already- eesshh... You're still crazy!." Sooyoung said wearing ah WTF face.

 

Taeyeon just laugh at her bestfriend and said:

 

"I'm ok, I'm fine now.. And FYI , I'm not crazy!"

 

"But you still believe on HER." Sooyoung respond.

.

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon smile to her best friend and said:

 

"Because she really exist."

.

.

.

.

"Angel Do exist."

 

 

 

 

 


 

done with CHAPTER TWO: BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE 

 

SORRY for the long wait readers~ 

It's been a while guys since the last update, I'm hoping that you guys still waiting^^

Is this a good one or not? please do tell me so I can fix it.:) 

Do you still understand mu grammar or not? please tell me too huh? It's pretty hard for me too, I'm not really good at English ;))

 

BTW: Hope you enjoy this one. The Goddess like creature appear to her dream, lets find out whether it's the last or not ;)

 

BbyiungBbyiung!~