Glimpse of You

Waiting for my angel

 

"Is it done already?" 

 

"Yeah~ He just put it on frame."

 

"How long do we need to stay here?"

 

"It's done already. last 15 mins. tae~ just be patient.."

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon is having a conversation out side the gallery of the painter, patiently. Suddenly, a short girl knocked on the door impatiently and want to see whether he did it great or not.

 

"erm.. Can I take a look? I just want to see if I describe it well, and.. you made it well.. " Taeyeon pleaded while glancing at the work of the painter.

 

The painter just nodded and smile to her. She then smile back and take a look at the portrait.

 

"Did I do it correctly?" The painter said.

 

Taeyeon smile brightly to him and nodded.

 

"y-yeah~ you're daebak! She really look like this." Taeyeon respond in amusement.

 

"gumawo~ that's good.. " He respond and smile to her.

 

While walking near at the bus station, Taeyeon was exhausted while carrying the portrait. Sooyoung help her but feel a little annoyed.

 

"yaah! Don't help me if you're annoyed." Taeyeon blurted.

 

"wae? I didn't say anything~ " Sooyoung respond while having a fake smile. She just annoyed because Taeyeon still didn't recover to her.

 

Sitting at the bus station. the two bestfriends sat down and relaxing while sooyoung start the conversation.

 

"Is she really look like that?"

 

"yeah~ exactly like this." taeyeon respond immediately while nodding.

 

"really? She's so pretty then.. too close to.. perfection.." Sooyoung said that makes taeyeon smile.

 

"I told you~ a Goddess like." Tae blurted.

 

"geez~Whatever." Soo respond while shaking her head.

 

 

 

At her room, Taeyeon put the portrait of her Goddess like savior to her wall. She's humming while putting it properly when her mom enter her room.

 

"taeyeonaah~" Mrs. Kim said calmly.

 

Taeyeon turn around and face her mom.

 

"hm?" She said.

 

"who's that? She's pretty huh~" Her Mom added.

 

Taeyeon just smile brightly and look at the portrait.

 

"She's my savior omma~" 

 

"...."

 

"omma?" She added when her mom didn't respond.

 

"w-wo- woah~ She really like a Goddess." Her mom suddenly blurted. She's a bit worried at her daughter but she act like she's amaze on what she see.

 

Taeyeon smile at her mom, without even knowing that her mom is a bit worried on how she act again. They go down stair and eat their dinner together. While talking, their mobile phone suddenly rung. Taeyeon stood up to answer it but her mom stop her.

 

"just eat Taeyeon dear~ I'll answer it." Her Mom said while walking to their living room.

 

Taeyeon just nodded and smile to her mom.

Her mom answer the phone.

 

[Hello?]

 

[Yeobo~] Mr. Kim call them.

 

[honey~ how are you?]

 

[I'm fine here at jeonju, how about you? hows our two daughter?]

 

[Hayeon is fine.but.. Taeyeon.]

 

[wae?what happened to her? is she ok?]

 

[yeah~ I'm just worried.. about her action..]

 

[still? She can't move on about her girlfriend miyoung?]

 

[err.. aniyo. It's not her anymore.]

 

[so.. theirs another one? who is she?]

 

Mrs. Kim turn around to took a glance at taeyeon, taeyeon look at her mom confusely. Her Mom just shake her head and smile to taeyeon. She turn around and whisper:

 

[I think.. She's in love.. With her Imagination friend.or what.]

 

[NAE? that Goddess like savior?!]

 

[y-yeah~ don't tell her that I'm worried hon.]

 

[She's going to wake up soon that her angel really doesn't exist. Don't worry about her too much.]

 

[arraseo~ I'm just afraid that it will happen again.. her break down point.]

 

[It will not. Trust her honey~]

 

[arraseo~]

 

[ok.. I have to go. take care of yourself, and our daughter..]

 

[yeah~ you too.. take care.. bye~]

 

Mrs. Kim back at the table and continue to it her dinner with her daughter Taeyeon.

 

 

 

As the sun arise. A bright day with Kim Taeyeon begun. She open her eyes and look at the portrait.

 

"Rise and shine my Goddess~" She murmur.

 

She then Go to the bathroom and take a bath.

 

Mrs. Kim and hayeon visit the church every sunday. But for some instance, Taeyeon decided to join her family.

 

"hayeonaah~ we're be late~ come down~" Her Mom call hayeon sweetly.

 

"err~ omma? Can I join?" Taeyeon asked her mom.

 

Mrs. Kim smile and nodded.

 

"of course~ I'm happy you will join us." 

 

Taeyeon smile to her mom.

 

"yah! Hayeonaah~ Don't make us wait. come down we're going to be late." 

 

"woah? Am I dreaming? are you really going to join us?" Hayeon sister.

 

"Hayeon." Mrs. kim glare at hayeon. Hayeon just smile and do a peace sign to her mom.

 

Taeyeon smirked at her sister. She then make a derp face teasing her sister back.

 

"omma~ look at taeyeon eonnie~ she's teasing me.*pout* " Hayeon said while pointing her finger to her sister. As mrs. kim turn around, Taeyeon change her face into innocent one and shake her head.

 

"aigooyaah~ stop playing hayeonah~ we're going to church later, be serious." Mrs. Kim said while tapping hayeon's shoulder.

 

Taeyeon hold her laughter while hayeon pouted her lips.

 

As they reach the church. Kim family become serious while the mass is on going. They worship God from the bottom of their heart.

 

*Thank you Lord. My sister is fine now~ Gumawo..* - Hayeon

 

*Thank you Lord.. She's a bit fine than before. Still.. I'm worried.. Is that Goddess Like angel really exist? If that so.. I know they will not meant for each other. She's your.. You know, guardian angel.. and Taeyeon, she's just a human. I know this is for the better.. please Lord, help my daughter.* - Mrs. Kim

 

*Lord?? are you listening? where is she? why she appear on my dream that way? I want to see her but not on my dream.. In real.. Lord please let me see her one more time.Thank you Lord, Amen.* - Taeyeon

 

After the mass. Taeyeon decided to go out side and wait them their while hayeon and mrs. kim stay for a while inside the church.

Taeyeon buy an ice cream near at the church. While walking, she bump at a girl who's running from some instance. Her ice cream suddenly drop and her eyes widely open. A girl stoop her up and bow to her twice.

 

"mianhae~ neomu neomu mianhaeyo~" A girl with a long brown hair, milky white skin, and a tantalizing eyes apologize to her.

 

"eessh! It's ok." Taeyeon said without looking at her. She's a bit upset on what happened.

 

"you sure? I'm sorry.. I'm just running out of time that's why I'm running.." A girl respond with apologizing tone.

 

"It's really ok. Just go now you're going to be late with that.. whatever.." taeyeon blurted without even looking while cleaning her shirt with her bare hands.

 

"I-I'm really sorry~ bye~" A Girl bow her head and decided to run again.

 

As she run, Taeyeon look at her and scratch her head.

 

"geez~ so clumsy~"

 

suddenly, The girl turn her head around to face taeyeon. She bow her head again and continue to run.

Taeyeon bow too..

 

then..

 

*Milky white skin.. Eye smiling girl. Tantalizing.. Long brown--hair?*

 

Her eyes suddenly widely open.

 

"Is that her?" She murmur.

 

She then starting to walk.walk faster. and run..

She run as fast as she can hoping that she saw her again..

She then starting to loose her breathe and stop walking.

 

while holding her breathe taeyeon hold her knee and catch her breathe.

 

"where did you go~~" She said while looking to the people around her.

 

As she starting to walk again her phone suddenly rung. She then see the name of her mom.

 

[omma?]

 

[I'm just walking around]

 

[yeah i'll be there.]

 

[bye~]

 

 

*sigh*

.

.

.

.

"Too close..yet..too far."

 

Taeyeon bow her head and back to the church with a disappointment in her face.

 

 

 

 


 

phew~ that was close!

woah? is that her angel? or just someone?kkk~ :P

A bit short update^^ hope you like it guys <3 keep waiting & subscribing :))

please do comment if you have any suggestions ;)

TaeNy's Love is in the air~~ wwiee~ <3

 

bbyiungbbyiung~!