Coincident? or Destiny?

Waiting for my angel

A short one who's searching for her for the whole time, didn't lose her hope. It almost 12 o'clock in the midnight, Still.. She's hoping that she'll going to see her again.

 

*I swear.. one last glimpse and I promise. I'll do some move, but not even to freak you out with what I'm talking.. I'm going to tell you what I really mean.. step by step.*

 

A short one who's losing her patient stood up to her sit, she then lean forward towards Sooyoung's ear and whispered:

 

"I'm just going outside.."

 

She then receive a nod from a latter who's busy watching the intermission number of some students from the stage.

 

*If I couldn't find you here, maybe I should wait for you outside.*

 

 

Walking calmly with her eyes on the crowd, she then stop out side the auditorium where they were a lot of flower that's in line up position. She then look at those eye catching flowers and start touching it through her finger tips. She smile unknowingly while she's smelling the scent of it.

 

As some people walk in and out through it's main entrance, Taeyeon couldn't help but to stare to them, eagerly to find her Goddess at that night.

 

*sigh*

 

*Lord~ Just please.. let me see her again.*

 

Taeyeon who's looking at the sky, out side, put a one last sigh before leading herself to door which is main entrance to the auditorium. As she start walking, some husky voice catch her attention. She moves towards the place when she hear the voice clearer. As she walk directly through the hallway, She then surprise at what she saw. Her eyes become wide opened while her jaw suddenly drop. Her heart suddenly pounding, her tummy suddenly aching. Suddenly, as the latter catch a short one's eyes looking at her, she then hang up the phone. They eyes met that cause a short one to shiver for a while.

 

She put all of her courage to walk were the browned hair girl was standing. She looking at the latter so nervously. As she move her feet, the browned hair girl who's looking back at her put a one step backward that cause the latter to stop walking.

 

*Omo! please don't be scared~ don't freak out.. I'm not gonna bite you.. otteoke~ Taeyeonah! you need to do something. You might scared her at you're glare or something.. eesshh!! think think think!! Taeyeon you need to think!!! ugh~ brain blast!!*

 

Taeyeon take a deep breathe, she then start walking with a slight smile on her face. The latter one who's looking back at her didn't move and wait at her. she's a bit nervous but she didn't let herself fidget or something.

 

"Hi~ I..err.. I didn't mean to interrupt you with you're phone call." said the shorter one.

 

The latter look at her, puzzled. She then Gulp seeing the latter wearing a poker face look.

 

*omo~ did I said something wrong or what?*

 

"hmm.. You didn't interrupt me, I was about to end my phone call when you start.. staring.." A browned hair girl show a light smile at the short one. she then look on the ground shyly.

 

"ahh~ " Taeyeon nodded at her. she then immediately think what will she asked next so the conversation will not be cut off.

 

"About before.. err. remember? at the comfort room?" She added and asked the latter.

 

A browned her nodded and said "dae~ wae??"

 

"I think.. I just.. It just.. You know.. *omo~ why I'm like this? losing my words.* " 

 

"I know?? what??" a latter respond and a bit confused on what she's talking about.

 

"mianhae~ I was just thought you're a long lost friend of mine." Taeyeon bow down to the latter.

 

"a-Ani.. It's okay~" a browned hair girl shake her head and wave her hand in the air that signalize to the other one that it was really fine.

 

Taeyeon smile at her action, she rub the back of her neck and smile awkwardly.

 

"May I-" Taeyeon's word suddenly cut off when someone shouted that cause the two of them to turn around.

 

"Tiffany!! ~" A blonde one shouted and walk towards them.

 

"Jessi~ wae?" the latter respond to her friend not forgetting the prescence of the short girl.

 

"Why you're here? our friend is looking at you out side. They want to talk to you some stuff and-" A blonde one suddenly cut her words when she saw a short cute girl looking at them.

 

"and??" Tiffany suddenly shift her gaze towards the latter one-the short one. she then said: "oh~ you're saying something before right?" she then asked taeyeon.

 

"ah-no no no.. Nothing." Taeyeon put a smile on her face.

 

*she looks familiar.* - Jessica's taught while looking at taeyeon bluntly.

 

Taeyeon caught that the blonde is staring at her, she then look at her that cause the latter to look at the other side of her.

 

"hm.. we have to go now~ see you around here~" Tiffany nodded at Taeyeon, The latter one had no choice but to nod at her as a respond.

 

*another chance is.. Wasted.*

 

 

As the two walk inside to auditorium, taeyeon start walking and not escaping her eyes towards them. Suddenly, the dance floor is on that cause the crowd to go in the middle. Taeyeon suddenly lost her eye towards the two. Her face become frown at disappointments and back towards the table were Sooyoung is sitting at.

 

"Thank God you're here now~ Now get your bag and we're going home now." Sooyoung blurted while holding her bag. 

 

"W-wae?" Taeyeon asked her.

 

"yah~ It's too late now.. Mrs. Kim want me to send you home before 1 o'clock. and guess what? It's past 12 o'clock in the midnight already!~" Sooyoung shouted at she grab the bag of Taeyeon and start walking to the exit gate.

 

Taeyeon who's not moving and now have a frown face look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung suddenly back at where she is then grab her wrist and start to walk again.faster.

 

"yah~ let just stay here for a while~" Taeyeon pleaded.

 

"mwo? stay?? I thought you don't want to come with me??" Sooyoung look at taeyeon confusely, though she now what is her reason for changing her mind.

 

"You know.. she's here.." Taeyeon said shyly, not looking at sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung smirked at her best friend and shake her head.

 

"look. I know you really want to see her, eagerly.. But this is not the right time.. Your mum might kill me if I didn't bring you home in time."

 

Taeyeon laugh a little but back to being serious while pleasing her best friend.

 

"Please~ Just.. one hour.." Taeyeon pleaded.

 

"one hour??! NO." Sooyoung blurted.

 

"45 minutes?"

 

"N-O."

 

"30? okay? please?"

 

"okay.. 30 minutes and we'll leave." Sooyoung approve her request.

 

"kyaa~ neomu neomu gumawoyo~ sarangahe~~" Taeyeon said to her best friend while hugging her tight.

 

Sooyoung just laugh at her best friend childish act.

 

 

While at the other side:

Jessica and Tiffany decided to say good bye to their long lost college friends. They walk to the exit gate were still, a lot of people stock thereselves there, chatting around or flirting around. Jessica who's sleepy manage to hold tiffany in the wrist and walk pass through them without being stock up. Tiffany giggle at Jessica's sudden strength.

 

A Blonde girl lazily sit right next to a driver sit while an eye smiling girl had no choice but to sit to a driver sit.

 

"You can sleep Jess. Don't worry I won't fall asleep while driving." Tiffany wink at the latter.

 

"I know~" Jessica smirked at Tiffany. She then look at Tiffany and said:

 

"Tiff~ who's that girl before??"

 

"That girl?" Tiffany asked her back, focus on driving.

 

"yeah~ the girl that you'd chat around at the hallway.. before I appear and Interrupt your conversation." A blonde one added.

 

"Ah.. That Girl.." Tiffany stop at the red light and look at Jessica.

 

"The truth is.. I don't know her.. We just had a single conversation.. That's all.." She added and look back to the spot light.

 

"You know Tiff~ She look like she had interest on you." A blonde blurted and cause Tiffany to smirk.

 

"what are you talking about Jessi??" Tiffany said while shaking her head in disbelief.

 

"I don't know~ she look to you.. Intensely.. like she had some lingering feelings towards you." Jessica respond while shifting her gaze out side, A bit embarassed on what she's talking about.

 

"geez~ you're crazy.. She just apologize on me for having a thought that I was her long lost friend." Tiffany stated while smirking.

 

A blonde on having a O shape mouth and nodded to the latter. Tiffany smile and focused to the road.

 

 

 

A tall girl with a short one who's now living the venue now look exhausted. The short one who's disappointed for not seeing her for the last time is now wearing a frown face while the latter just shake her head looking to a short girl. They walk toward the main gate of the school silently, Sooyoung look at her wrist and start fidgeting.

 

"yah~ If Mrs. Kim banned me to your house and didn't give me a food already I'll kill you." A tall girl blurted while glaring at Taeyeon fiercely. Taeyeon laugh and pinch Sooyoung cheeks.

 

"yah! I'm serious!" She added.

 

"I know~ Don't worry. omma will not do that to you. Never." Taeyeon respond in assurance. Soo rolled her eyes and they start walking accross the street behind Sooyoung school- Going to the bus station.

 

 

***

 

Mrs. Kim together with Hayeon, prepare thereselves already while Tayeon who want's to join them on their Sunday service still Not ready. She still wearing her pajama and start walking towards the kitchen, rubbing her eyes while pouting her lips.

 

"yaah~ eonnie~~ pali~~" Hayeon blurted while pushing her sister to reach to kitchen immediately.

 

"Wait Hayeon wait~ Geez~ I can manage.." Taeyeon respond. She sat to her sit and start looking at the breakfast. She then look to her Mum and sister who's staring at her,impatiently..

 

"M-mwo?" Taeyeon blurted while biting her sandwich.

 

"We're gonna late if you still eat like a princess~" Mrs. Kim blurted.

 

"D-dae~ err.. Omma, You can go now, I'll go there later. I can manage how to go there." Taeyeon stated as she doesn't want someone waiting for her impatiently.

 

Mrs. Kim nod once, She then leave together with hayeon. Taeyeon sigh for a relief, she then start eating fast and go to the bath room immediately.

 

 

She reach the church 30 minutes late as usual. She then scratch the back of her neck and have a deep sigh while looking at the church, from the outside. She decided not to attend the Sunday mass and start walking towards the street were she met her Goddess- Like Savior.

 

*Mianhae Lord~ I'm late that's why I decided not to go inside your house.*

 

She walk while her eyeing any kinds of people who just pass by the street. It cause it to make some people stay away from her, having a thought that she's a bit crazy. She smirk at some people sudden action when she stare at them. She decided to stop walking, She turn around to find a bench or a chair. She look around and stop when she saw a coffee shop near were she's standing.

 

*I might drink something or I'm gonna suffer from dehydration.*

 

A short one walk towards a coffee shop. She push the door and drag herself through the cashier. She then manage to fall in line. She start looking at the menu board while the line was not moving. As she choose what she want, she then look at her wrist to look what time is it. As the line keep moving and she reach the cashier, she get her purse and start counting her money.

 

"what's your order ma'am?" The cashier said having a husky yet beautiful voice.

 

*Sounds familiar..*

 

Taeyeon manage to get the exact amount on her purse and said:

 

"one cappucci-" She then cut her words when she raise her head, seeing the brown hair girl infront of her.

 

"you?" She added.

 

"eh?Dae?." The eye smiling girl respond.

 

"I'm ..err.. remember me? at the school reunion of your university?" Taeyeon added, hoping that she will remember her.

 

"ah~ Dae~ The person who thought I'm her long lost friend right?" The latter said wearing an eye smile to her face.

 

*that smile~*

 

"hm.. Am I right?" She added.

 

"oh- Oh yeah~ I was that person.Nice meeting you again~" Taeyeon said happily.

 

The latter smile and nodded to her, she then look at a short girl's back that cause a short one to look too. lots of customer is waiting inpatient, glaring at them.

 

"oh~ one cappuccino please~" Taeyeon blurted while touching the back of her neck embarrassedly.

 

An eye smiling girl giggle at her.

"Dae~ order is up." The latter said while smiling.

 

*OMO! is this real? she giggled at me and flash me her eye smile. Is this heaven?!*

 

"Hm.. Ma'am this is your order.."

 

*Is she talking to me?*

 

"Ma'am?"

 

*omo~ she's really talking. snap that taeyeon back to reality!*

 

"D-dae..gumawo~" She then back to reality and nod to an eye smiling girl. The eye smiling girl nodded to her as a response. 

 

 

Taeyeon dragged herself to the table near at the cashier were she can see her clearly. She get her phone and start to type randomly - To act like she's meeting someone. She then go to the camera and start zooming it in, focusing to the latter. She then drop her phone when the latter suddenly look at her.

 

"omo!" She blurted.

 

She get her phone back her and start touching her back neck again due to nervousness. The eye smiling girl giggled at the latter's sudden action. Taeyeon caught that giggle that cause her cheeks to redden. She low her gaze and start sipping to her coffee, still glancing at the eye smiling girl. The eye smiling girl who caught that she's glancing smile to her and bow that cause Taeyeon to split out the coffee. She then move her sit that cause a sudden attention of everyone there, touching the pair of lips that almost burning.

 

*pabo Taeng!*

 

She then bow down to them and they start moving like there's no commotioned happened.

 

As she clean her pants, some hand suddenly catch her attention that cause her to raise her head. An eye smiling girl offer her a Tissue, worriedly.

 

*If I am dreaming.. please.. Don't wake me up.*

 

"hm.. Tissue?" a brunette girl said while offering a tissue. 

 

Taeyeon nod once,still staring. She get the tissue on the latter's hand and start cleaning her pants.

 

"Mianhae~" A brunette blurted.

 

A short girl raise her head for a surprise.

 

"Dae? wae?" She answered back.

 

"You split out the coffee because of me.. right?" She stated.

 

Taeyeon who's on the state of amazement didn't respond immediately.

 

"That's why I'm sorry.. for causing you that.." A brunette pointing her pants who's slightly had a stain of coffee.

 

"a-aniyo~ It's okay.. It's just.. a stain.. nothing more." taeyeon shake her head and smile to her. Still, a brunette pout her lips.

 

"what if it doesn't fade anymore? what if that's your favorite pants?" A brunette reasoned out.

 

*Talking like she already knew me.. what the~ I think.. she's really that angel. who save me before.. is that possible? Angel inside a human's body?.*

 

"Aniyo~ This? " Taeyeon touch her pants. "This is just a pants, a thing.. " she added and smile to her, assuring that it was really okay.

 

A latter put a deep sigh and nodded. 

 

"D-dae~ okay Ms.??" a brunette said, asking for her surname.

 

*omo! is she asking for my surname?*

 

"Ms. kim.." A short one respond.

 

"Ms. kim, I gotta go now. Gotta go back to my place." A brunette smile and wave her hand. She then start to walk when the latter nodded.

 

"O- *okay Ms?? aigoo~ I was supose to asked you you're surname ms..* " She then smile unknowingly and sip to her coffee.

 

*what does the blonde call her that night?*

 

"Tiffany~"

 

*yeah~ Tiffany.. Wait, where's that voice came from?*

 

Taeyeon look at the cashier, she then saw another familiar girl in front of it. A blonde girl who's staring at her that night. 

 

*oh.. She's still with her? probably they are close friend.*

 

The blonde one suddenly caught her that she's staring at them. She suddenly look away and start looking at her phone, touching it screen that look like she's texting. She dial a random number and start putting her phone near to her ear- pretending she was calling someone.

 

"Yobeoseyo~ Dae.. Where are you~ okay. I'll wait-" Her word cut off when her phone start to ring.

 

 

Riiiiinngg... riiiiiiiiiing.. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...

 

*Thefuq! It's embarrassing.*

 

She then turn around to see who's looking at her, she then had a relief to see that no customer is looking at her. But it suddenly faded when she saw the two girl at the cashier looking at her, giggling at her silliness. She then mentally face palm herself and answer the phone, not looking at them.

 

[Yobeoseyo~]

 

[Taeyeonaah~ Where are you? I thought you're coming here~]

 

[yeah omma~ I'm going back there. Lets talk later okay? bye~]

 

She immediately turn the hang her phone and glance at them. She then smile awkwardly seeing the two girl still looking at her. The blonde one can't hold it any longer, she then laugh harder seeing the latter one. Tiffany wave at her awkwardly and pat the blonde's back to signalizing to stop laughing. A blonde manage to stop laughing immediately, she then bow down to a latter.

 

*This is so embarrassing*

 

Taeyeon immediately grab her bag and stood up, she then bow down to the brunette and blonde girl. they bow down as a sign of respond. Taeyeon start to walk in front of them with her eyes on the ground. As she manage to escape them she immediately look at the sign board of the Coffee shop.

 

"Jessi Latte" Taeyeon read the name of the shop.

 

*Jessi? oh~ That blonde? maybe she's Jessi.*

 

She then walk and go back to the church. While the two girls, still glancing at her.

 

"You know Tiff~ She's Kinda Dork.. and wait. Is she that girl? who talk to you at the reunion ?" Jessica blurted. Tiffany smile and nodded at her.

 

"yeah~ she is." She respond.

 

"wow~ is this a coincidence or a destiny?" A blonde said while smiling- a bit teasing.

 

Tiffany smirk and shrugged her shoulder.

 

"I have no Idea." She then smile.

 

"oh~ okay.. let's go back to work." Jessica blurted.

 

"Dae~ Manager Jung." Tiffany respond that cause both of them to giggled.

 

 

*Why Do I always saw her this past few days? Is it just a coincident? or what they called.. Fate? Destiny?* - Tiffany

 

 

 


I'm Back~ ^^ Hi guys ;) Sorry for keeping you waiting, please be patient. T^T Sorry for the short one update guys hope you still like this? :))

 

Otteoke? Why they couldn't had a formal introduction to each other? Aw~ Taeyeon~ You can make that. You're going to be her friend soon ;) Ooops~ hihihih^^

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE? pretty please hihi or PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT HIHI^^

 

bbyiungbbyiung!

 

PS: for the Typographic error. mianhae ;) grammar error. mianhae. just a human >.< not so fluent. >.<