Finish - I found him in You

The Pianist

 

I set up my breath.

Okay, this is not a farewell song, I said to myself.

 

"Chaerin-ah." Someone called out from behind my back with a deep voice.

I turned and turned my body facing him.

"Nuguseyo?." Curiosity I asked behind dark night, there's only star beam.

A high namja wearing a white shirt standing in front of the right upright.

Maybe if it was?

 

"Youngwoonie?." Namja I asked quietly as he approached his face still covered with the shadow of the night.

I can touch his shoulder that was as cold as ice.

"Dear." Call namja white tuxedo before me.

 

I know that voice. I know who the owner of the deep voice!

 

"I really miss you." He continued.

 

Now the face of it look very real and close.

 

"Youngwoonie?." I asked shocked.

 

He nodded firmly.

 

"Where have you been? I'm looking for you everywhere! I miss you so much. "I said with tears that long ago I have buried alone.

"Do not go away again." I asked him with both hands grasping the pale white.

 

Youngwoon just threw his eyesmile.

His lips pale white with no color.

His eyes radiate a blank stare.

But I feel if he looked at me.

I feel the warmth of it.

I really missed the gentle gaze of the eyes of the crescent-shaped.

 

"Do not look at me like that, dear!." I exclaimed with sobs, I gave out with a fake smile.

"I missed you." He said in a tone that again weakened.

"Nado." I said.

"Do not worry about me anymore. Blessed with others. He will love you just like how I love you. I will always watched you under the heaven. Saranghaeyo, Chaerin-ah. "He said in a voice that increasingly long disappeared.

 

"What do you mean? I just love you, Kim Youngwoon! Do not disappear again, please!. "I cried with sobs.

 

"Chaerin!." Call someone else.

"Youngwoonie?." I asked confused.

 

The smoke disappeared from sight.

 

"What are you doing here." Kyuhyun asked as he came up the middle sat down on the floor.

"Where Youngwoon?." Again I asked with tears ever be.

"He is not here, Chaerin." Kyuhyun replied with a hug.

"But I just see it from here!." I cried while beaten his back.

"Please. Look at the existing in front of you, Chaerin. trust me. I will always be here to take care of you. " Said Kyuhyun while gently my black hair.

"Come on in, you’ll catch cold here." Kyuhyun Invite to embrace my shoulders to stand.

 

"Kyuhyun. Maybe you are the person in Youngwoon’s words. " I said softly with brown eyes staring at Kyuhyun.

"What do you mean." Kyuhyun asked curious.

"I feel my heart beating faster when I'm with you. When I hear your voice. When you're holding me. When you play the piano for me." I said while clutching my chest is painful, poignant, beaten firmly united into one.

 

"Chaerin-ah." Call Kyuhyun.

 

"I've liked you since the first time you thought if I was a ghost on the stage. When you told me your sad story. From that moment I wanted to replace Youngwoon from your heart. I want to become a better pianist than him. And want to play the piano more often in front of you. Chaerin-ah, saranghaeyo." Kyuhyun told me clearly.

Kyuhyun as he squeezed my hands that were already numb.

 

"Nado. Kyu. Saranghaeyo." I said as he hugged me tightly.

"Do not leave me alone. I'm afraid." I continued.

"Do not ever think like that. I will always be with you. Play more beautiful tones and melodic from your favorite piano. "Kyuhyun replied as she kissed my forehead under a full moon.

 

Kim Youngwoon.

Saranghaeyo, thanks for give me the best memories ever.

Cho Kyuhyun.

Saranghaeyo, thanks for fulfill my live.

 

 

That piano still with me every afternoon.

The piano that makes my heart beating faster.

The tones that live among my veins..

 

 

 

FIN

 

really sorry for bad english T^T

please don't be silent readers~~~~ enjoy XD