That piano isn't yours!

The Pianist

 

The words really make my ears felt very painful.

Pianist?

He was a pianist at this club?

No.

Should not be.

That position belongs to Kim Youngwoon! I snarl inside my heart.

 

"Who let you go on the pianist?." Snapped vile.

"Of course the school's drama teacher. Mrs. Sulli?. "He answered with little hesitation fear.

"The position of the pianist already filling! Look for other positions!. " I Snapped again, but this time not compromise my eyes, tears fall just like that.

 

"What happened?." Sungmin replied that once again emerged from behind the stage uninvited.

"Why did you not come home, Chaerin-ah? I will lock this building. "Append Sungmin.

Sungmin came up the middle down. "Why are you crying too?." He asked.

"What did you do to him, Kyuhyun?." Asked Sungmin angrily towards the high namja.

"Ani-yo. I did not do anything. I just help the middle falls. Then she yelled at me because I’m at pianist position. I actually had to get permission. What have I done?. "Kyuhyun asked with a trembling voice.

 

Sungmin hugged me tighter and tighter.

"Kim Youngwoon is not here, Chaerin-ah." Sungmin whispered in my left ear.

I threw Sungmin hug.

 

"But I just wanted to see Youngwoon who plays the piano!i just want Youngwoon to play that piano for me! Not anyone else! " I snapped at Sungmin who was standing stiff. I left Sungmin and Kyuhyun are amid the confusion.

 

I ran out of the building.

Indeed Youngwoon had died a week ago. But I'm not likely to easily forget namja who has been with me for 3 years.

Youngwoon, who always accompany me every evening in theater building. Sing a song to the accompaniment of melodious piano was his favorite. In fact, he gave the name WoonChae for the piano.