I miss that Pianist

The Pianist

 

"What are you doing here at this hour?." Asked Sungmin coming without permission.

"I…. just check merely the stage." I replied origin.

"I know that you came here to see the piano, right? You miss Youngwoon. "Sungmin said it calmly, he reached my shoulder and he immediately embraced me tightly.

"Let him go. He has been living in peace there. " Said Sungmin again.

I slumped Just one conversation without answering any of Sungmin words.

"Chaerin-ah, hwaiting!." He yelled again. I Just smiled bitterly towards Sungmin and he soon left me alone in the theater building.

 

I stepped my feet up onto the stage. Yes, the drama stage which I will always be the main character or the director. I went up to the shabby and dusty piano.

"Kim Youngwoon, I miss you so much." I hug that big piano until heard of creaked sound on the right side.

"I wish I could watch you play the piano before me again, for me. Jeongmal saranghaeyo, Kim Youngwoon. "I whispered softly with tears that have been flooded in between the piano lid.

 

"What are you doing?." Ask a namja who was standing right next to the curtain covering the stage.

"Nuguseyo?." I asked with scared tone.

 

Namja that awkward white dress that came up to me with a walking trail.

 

"Nuguseyo?! Kim Youngwoon?!. "Why did I even mention the name Youngwoon? What might be the ghost Youngwoon? My knees tremble of fear. I walked backwards, which is definitely a step away from namja are still sketchy face it.

 

"Get away from me." I cried with goose bumps. Uh, c’mon.

 

 

 

Bruuuk..

 

 

I fell hook tripped the red curtain covering the stage.

 

 

And really, namja white dress that stopped between dark stage theater.

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun imnida." So he said, with a deep voice and he turn on how the stage lights are not lit.

Aish, I my chest relieved. I thought he was a ghost Youngwoon!

"Next time turn on the light." He continued to pull my arm fell among amid long hooks.

 

"Who are you? I've never seen you before. "I asked to clean up a dirty shirt because of the dust.

"Oh, I just joined this club a week ago. "He said softly, but without expression.

"Chaerin Hwang imnida. I'm the director and the main character here. What section are you?. "Again I asked to extend my hand to shake hands.

 

"The Pianist." So he said, simple.