Please, Don't

The Pianist

 

Today is my high school graduation.

I have to leave all of the memories that I have lived for 3 years at this school.

 

"Lee Sungmin! I will miss you so much!. "I called immediately saw Sungmin with his handsome wearing a black tuxedo with a bow tie on his collar.

"Chaerin-ah, I hope our friendship will not timeless!." Sungmin replied softly as he kissed my forehead.

"You look very handsome, Min!." I add again.

"You look so beautiful." So he said, with a mischievous wink on his right eye.

 

"Uh, look there are Kyuhyun on stage!." Sungmin exclaimed, waving his hand towards Kyuhyun.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to sing this song to all the graduating seniors today. I hope you all get the best. "Says Kyuhyun formal.

All the guests are happy to welcome Kyuhyun with his soloist action while singing and play the piano.

 

 

Note to note, the tone began to form.

Rhythm.

No, I know exactly what this song.

I was dumbfounded.

Again A Short Journey song, what the hell possessed this pabo namja’s head, huh?

 

Sungmin looked at me with a worried face.

"Chaerin, gwechana-yo?." Sungmin asked with a trembling voice.

I nodded weakly.

"We better get out of this building." Invite Sungmin, but I slap his arm.

I shook my head firmly.

 

"This song is not a farewell song. This song tells, if someone would just go away for a while, but she will remain faithful waiting for him, because she was very fond of him. And it will soon be back to her normal life. "Says Kyuhyun with deep voice.

Kyuhyun began to sing it so sweetly.

All creatures in this building-also sang the sound of the tone of the piano.

My eyes began to sting and wet.

No. I'm not strong anymore.

I immediately pushed myself out of this big building.

Dragging my white dress down from the crowd of other guests.