The Day You Went Away

The Pianist

 

Wednesday afternoon. Exactly a week ago.

 

 

"Chaerin-ah kaja. Follow me!. " Yelled Youngwoon while pulling my right arm with deftly.

"Tadaaaa ~." Augment when he arrived at the theater building was given a lot of pink ribbon around it, there roses valves curtain between the stage and the piano cover.

"Ah Neomu Yeppeo. Neomu Joha. "Glad I said while hugging namja's very dear to me.

"Sit down here. I'll sing a song for you. " He said as he pushed me to sit right next to them.

 

"A Short Journey of Super Junior." He said while playing a slender finger between the notes.

"Wait." I told him to stop playing his piano. Hold his white hands.

"I thought it was a farewell song. Why do you sing that song?. “ Suddenly my face turned into a sad and frightened.

Youngwoon hugged me tightly. Leaned his chin on my head, gently caressing each strand of my hair.

 

"Ani-yo. This song says, if someone would go away, but she will remain faithful waiting for him, because she was really love him. That means, even if I or you go, we will be waiting and waiting for each other. Because we love each other, right?. " He said in brightness tone, wiping tears in my eyes.

"Do not ever go away. Jeongmal saranghaeyo, Kim Youngwoon. "I said as he kissed my red lips Youngwoon. Let the moment pass by even longer. I love moments like this.

Youngwoon lips started misbehaving. He issued a bizarre moves in the mouth that amuse me.

"Youngwoon!." I shouted and pinched his chubby cheeks.

While Youngwoon Just laughed and hugged me again.

 

"There is a SMS." I said, pulling my black phone.

"I have to go home. Friends were waiting for me at home for group work. You're not okay, jagi?."Assured I asked.

"Na gwechana. What should I pick u home?. "he offered.

"Ani-yo. I've picked up my friend out there. "I replied.

"Annyeong, jagi! Be careful on the street!. "He said, waving his hand with a smile.

"You also jagi, do not come home late at night!." Retorted I exclaimed.

"I want to sleep with WoonChae hehe. I could die without it. "He replied with a successful eyesmile always captivated me dead. I just smiled at him and left him alone in the theater building.

 

Until the night I got the news that never want and I had never thought of before. My beloved Namja, pianist in the drama club, Kim Youngwoon died from car accident. He got hit by car, who have been drive by drunk driver about 7 pm, on Wednesday.

 

 

 

"Since then I wonder why I did not ask him to take me home, maybe we could die together. And since then, I'm afraid to listen to the song A Short Journey of Super Junior, because I'm sure it was a farewell song. " I told clearly, Sungmin is still amazed by my story.

"I do’nt know the chronological story up like this." Sungmin said with three wipes of tissue on his eyes.

"Take that, maybe can calm you down." Kyuhyun Suggestion by offering orange juice to me. I realized that Kyuhyun and Sungmin sitting here with me. And of course since Kyuhyun had also listened to my story.

"Kim Youngwoon age as you?." Tanya Kyuhyun.

I nodded yes to cues.

"He's definitely a great pianist. I would not like same as him. "Append that namja who was sitting on the grass.

"You can." I said as I patted his broad shoulders. And Kyuhyun just glanced at me confused.