He seems like you

The Pianist

 

"Everyone, prepare the equipment. We will begin rehearsals 15 minutes longer!. "I called on all the actor and actress

While I'm still confused with the shoes to wear. I looked at Kyuhyun who was sitting behind the big black piano, the piano last week is still used by Youngwoon.

I went to Kyuhyun who was still jabbing piano notes without rhythm.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, hwaiting!." I exclaimed.

Kyuhyun nodded with certainty with a smile on his lips.

 

2 hours went well. All participants dramas and other supporters have done very well with the rehearsals.

"Thank you for the hard work. Hopefully tomorrow will run smoothly. "Theater I said to every member who left the makeup room.

"How was I?." Asked Kyuhyun who was ing his white shirt.

"You've done very well." I said with a wink.

"As good as Kim Youngwoon?." He asked again.

I was looking at him with strangers. I passed on before him without answering anything.

What he meant, of course, Youngwoon is the best pianist in my life.

 

"I'm so tired. Got the role of being a soldier was indeed very tiring, I had to run all the drama. "Sungmin moaned he'd been still wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"Haha, how about I buy you eat ramyun near schools?. " I said while hug his shoulder, I really love Sungmin as my brother.

"Ne!." he yelled happily.

"Uh, there’s  Kyuhyun!." He yelled again as he pointed to a thick jacket namja who was standing next to a drink machine.

"Kyu!." Sungmin answered aloud.

 

Obviously that was named Kyu immediately turned towards us. He threw a smile and came over and Sungmin.

"I want to eat ramyun and Chaerin. You want to come?. "Fresh Sungmin. Though it was obvious that I did not allow him to ask Kyuhyun, aish but what can we do. It's too late.

Kyuhyun nodded vigorously and promptly took my right hand with excited.

 

"Ah, really delicious eating ramyun in cold weather like this!." Said Kyuhyun happily with blowing his hot ramyun.

I'm Just smiling watch this namja eat his ramyun with excited and looks so delicious.

I also remember eating my last moments alone with Youngwoon like this. He blew his ramyun with enthusiasm.

 

For some reason every time I looked at Kyuhyun's eyes, it always reminded me of Youngwoon.

I quickly shook my head. Assure that mental still completely healthy!

 

"Chaerin-ssi." Kyuhyun call.

I immediately turned towards namja that called it.

Kyu leaned his face towards me, I could feel the warm breath forming a column of steam that warms my face.

 

"You eat like a child, look at your noodles stuck to your cheek." He said while wiping noodle in my left cheek.

Sungmin laughed at Kyuhyun's behavior.

I Just down embarrassed, maybe this time my face was as red as fresh tomatoes. Aish.

What this stupid namja did to me?!.