Friendship Never Dies

2066
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re so hot blonde… can I run my fingers through your hair?” A half woman asked as Ji Ho walked Chun Hei home through sector six. The women were draping themselves over railings of apartment buildings, starring down at everyone who passed by.

“Can’t I mess up your eyeliner? I’ll fix it later, I promise.” Another woman called and he rolled his eyes, annoyed. Chun Hei was all, but skipping down the road in front of him. She was a silly girl. Perhaps it was strange, but he had never seen her as a woman.

“Oppa, keep up! I’ll tell you more about my Jae Hwa! I know you’re curious.” She shouted behind her and he sighed. She was always making grandiose assumptions about him. She always wanted to touch him because she assumed he’s like it. However, he did walk a tad bit faster. He was a tad bit curious.

“We’ve been together as far back as I can remember. She’s a saint as far as I’m concerned. Almost everyone abandoned each other, once the split started. She tracked me down, got me pulled out of an orphanage and found me a proper home, with nice folks. They don’t beat me, or make me work like the others do to their kids.” She asked and Ji Ho stopped.

“You’re a sector six and you’ve never…” He started and she spun on her heel, grinning.

“I’m pure as snow.” She said, rocking on her heels. “Jae Haw can be scary when she wants to be. She told them if they ever hurt me, or let me do that work, she’d have them put in sector thirteen,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter