Hold My Hand

2066
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Young Guk looked up and saw Chun Hei grinning at him. Another girl ran up beside her, laughing and pushing purple and pink bangs out of her face. Chun Hei went to throw her arms around him and he slid out of the way. “Gukie! Don’t be mean!” Chun Hei shouted as the coloful one stood before him, frowning.

“You just left. You should be on cloud nine.” Young guk saod, turning to Chun Hei, who smiled at him. She was an adorable woman as he had ever met. Despite her sector, she was sweet. “What do you want?” He asked and she ran back around, to her friend and Young Guk spun on his heels.

“Jae Hwa, this is my Holder, Bang Young Guk.” Chun Hei said and the colorful woman backed up a few steps. “Go on! I told you he’d be here. I come visit him every once in a while. I’d visit him more, if I could afford it. He has the best hugs in three sectors.” Chun Hei said and Young Guk looked down at the new girl.

“Do you want a hug? The first one is free.” He said and she looked up at him, eyes wide. She shook her head and backed away a few steps. He leaned back on the wall and smiled at her. She was cute. She was scared and this was probably her first chance to be held in a decade. She was just as afraid as any of his first timers. “You’re an upper sector, right?” He asked.

“Yes.” She said, sounding almost annoyed. He supposed she got the question rather often. Most upper sectors were proud to announce themselves. She sounded irritated about it.

“Come on. You know you miss it as much as I do. It feels nice, to let someone hold you again.” Chun Hei said, sounding almost sad. Jae Hwa frowned a little and bit her lip. Of course she missed it. She had been born before the ban. He waited for her decision, patiently. She her heel and he smirked. She was a good one.She was here almost against her will, it seemed like.

 “Stop.” He said and she stopped mid step and looked over her shoulder. He held out his hand and she raised an eyebrow. “You let Chun Hei grab your hands sometimes, right? She told me earlier.” He said and she turned around, looking terrified. He laughed a little under his breath. That was probably her dirty little secret.

“I’m not going to rat you out. Just take my hand. We’ll work up to your free hug.” He said and she turned around, looking down at his hand. He watched her debate taking his hand. She wanted touch. He knew it because it was something everyone craved, as humans. Chun Hei ran to Jae Hwa’s side, looking between the two of them.

“Chun Hei,  go away.” Jae Hwa said gently and Chun Hei hesitate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter