Chapter 9

When A Cassanova Falls....

 

Chapter 9

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I lay down on the bed and sighed. Damn, that girl could pack a punch. I sighed and took out my cellphone. The picture of her singing was still my wallpaper. I wondered why I thought she looked beautiful. Why do I want her to look at me the same way again?

I couldn’t.

No, I can’t.

 

The next day…

“Yah Jung Daehyun, Raina sunbae’s looking for you.” Youngjae told me.

I looked by the door and saw her. She waved at me and smiled.

“Tell her I can’t.” I told him.

“Look dude, that sunbae is scary.” He whispered in his ear. “She totally threatened me hard core, just please.”

I sighed and stood up.

 

 

“What is it noona?” I asked.

“You stopped seeing me. Wae?” She asked.

“I’m sorry noona.” I bowed. “You have to face your boyfriend problems on your own now. I also…like someone else now…” I told her.

“Well FINALLY!” she said then ruffled my hair. “Congrats Daehyunnie! Alright, but if you need someone to talk to, I’ll be here alright? I won’t call for your services anymore but I can still be your friend.” She smiled.

“Thanks noona.” I smiled back.

“Hwaiting!” She pecked my cheek and went on her way.

I laughed and rubbed my cheek. When I turned to go back to my seat, I saw Eunji glaring at me. Was she mad? She turned away with a scowl and continued to read her music sheet. Was she jealous?

 

Eunji’s POV

 

The nerve of the guy! He stole my first kiss and here he was, casually receiving pecks from other girls. Why was I even mad? I must be going crazy.

We continued with our practice. We sat at the corner of the stage away from everyone, practicing and waiting for our turn for a session with the pianist. “You sing like your pissed.” Daehyun commented.

I glared at him.

He laughed. “Why are you pissed?”

“YOU. TELL. ME!” Everyone turned silent.

He smirked. “I see.” He bowed down and apologized to everyone. He told them to go back to rehearsing and told them it was nothing. He turned to me, still wearing that annoying smirk on his face.

“What?”

He pulled me and hid us behind the stagecurtain where no one was around. “Yah, we’re going to practice, what are you-“ His lips met mine again and this time it seemed like he was hungrier than ever. I pulled away with force and was luckily free from his grasp. I slapped him across the face.

“YAH! STOP MESSING WITH ME WILL YOU?” I told him.

“Who said I was messing with you?” he murmured while touching the part where I slapped him.“I never said I was. I like you ok? I LIKE YOU. I REALLY DO. I wasn’t sure at first but now I am. When will you stop denying the fact that you still have feelings for me?”

“When will you accept the fact that you’re just full of yourself and that I’m already over you?” I snapped.

“I’m sick of being second option ok? Just this once, I want to be first. Why can’t you get that?” he looked frustrated now. “I changed for you. I tried to become a better person for you, what else do you want?”

“I need space.” I told him. “Just leave me alone!” I walked out of the theater room, not looking back. He was just being too much. I didn't know what was wrong with me? That stupid cassanova thinks he has me wrapped around his finger. I gently touched my lips. The way he kissed felt so desperate. I tried to shake it off and remind myself he was just playing with me. Next week, he'd have another target and I'll just be another check in the list. 

The heck heart, stop beating so fast!