Chapter 8

When A Cassanova Falls....

Chapter 8


Eunji’s POV


Maybe huh. What kind of answer was that? It was the answer of uncertainty. It meant he didn’t know if he liked me. In other words, he’s stupid. 
Both of us practiced our song with our resident pianist. He ended up scolding us for not putting emotion to what we were singing and dismissed us when he finally gave up. I tried to study the song as much as I could. It was a love song for crying out loud. How was I going to relate to this? 
I studied it note after note but for some reason, my body felt weak. I felt sleepy and tired. 
“Yah Eunji, pianist ahjussi is asking us to come back.” Daehyun told me.
“Deh..” I said weakly.
“Hey, you alright? You look pale.” He said.
“Yeah…” I tried to keep my eyes open. I was really sleepy. 
I felt him touch my forehead. “YAH! You have fever!” I unconsciously leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.






I woke up inside the clinic. I sat up and saw Daehyun at my side, sleeping. I touched my forehead and felt my temperature. I’m almost healed. The nurse came in and was surprised to see me awake. She smiled and said, “Hey, feeling better?”
“Yeah..”
“Are you Daehyun’s girlfriend?” 
“No.” I denied. 
“Oh really?” she chuckled. “Aigoo, I envy you. I missed Daehyunnie’s visits here.”
WHAT THE?! EVEN THE NURSE??? Well, it wouldn’t surprise me. The nurse was good-looking and young. It would have happened. 
“Wait, do I need to take my medicine?” I asked.
“No need.” She answered.
“Huh? Why?”
“Daehyun helped you with that.” She smiled.
I blinked. What did she mean by that?
“Huh?” I repeated.
She chuckled and blushed. “Oh, you lucky girl. I wish Daehyun would help me swallow my medicine like that as well.”
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NURSE TALKING ABOUT?!?!? I looked at Daehyun as heat rose my cheeks. What did this guy do while I was asleep? 
“Oh, let’s leave it a mystery. The good news is that you’ve already taken your medicine.” She said while holding her bag. “I’ll be going now. It's getting late. I’ll leave you both now. Bye.” And she left. 
Was she really a nurse?
Daehyun was still sound asleep. He sat on his chair with his head down and arms crossed. He looked peaceful while sleeping. He looked really cute. 
I slapped myself. What was I thinking? This was a wolf under sheep's clothing. He was a gypsy enticing me to come to him. He was hypnotizing me. The heck, his hypnosis was working. 
I realized I was already near him. He was inches away from me. I was moving closer.
Five centimeters.
Four.
Three.
Two.
One.
“Eunji, what are you doing?” 
I jerked back and yelped.
Daehyun woke up with an astonished expression on his face. “Were you-“
“NO!” I denied abruptly.
“You almost-“
“ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK DAMN IT!” I said in dialect.
“Ok..” he said. “Fine, whatever you say.” 
I blushed. I couldn’t look at him. What I did was stupid! I almost….No, I won’t admit it. I had to compose myself. Breathe in. Breath out. I finally calmed down and had the face to turn to him. I exhaled again.
“Daehyun…” I started.
“I’m sorry.” He said.
“What?”
“I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry.”
I tried to read his expression. He looked sincere enough. But I wanted to know something. I wanted to know everything for that matter. I comfortably sat on the bed across him. 
“Then answer my questions. Five questions.”
“I get to have five questions as well.” He said.
“Fine.” I agreed. “How many girls have you kissed?”
“Can’t count.” He answered bluntly.
Of course, what did I expect? Aish, pabo!
“Have you done it with anyone?”
“It?” he asked in puzzlement.
“You know…..”
“Ohh…” he finally understood and nodded. “Nope.”
“How many numbers of girls are there in your phone?” 
“Are you my girlfriend now?” he snorted.
“Just answer it.” I told him.
“As of now, My mom, Haebyeol and my grandma.” He answered.
“Do you like Raina sunbae?”
“I like her as a noona.”
“How did you help me with my medicine?”
“No comment.”
I blinked. Why was he blushing? I don’t like the looks of that. “Alright, your turn.” I told him.
“Do you like anyone right now?”
“Nope.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yup.”
“Is Hoya really your boyfriend?”
“Nope.”
“Do you still like me?”
“Nope.”
“You’re lying.” He said.
“You’re conceited.” I countered. “You think I won’t get over you that easily? What are you a Greek god?” 
He then kissed me fiercely. I didn’t know how to react to it. I tried to break free from it but he was too strong. Ugh!
When he finally pulled away, he smirked. “See, you WERE LYING.”
I immediately punched him in the stomach and stormed out of the clinic. May his soul be spared from hell.